0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(private server) I need some mount help

This is all on my private server I dont know if you can do all this on retail servers but heres my problem

I found this creature & I want to make it a mount I've tried to change a wolfs mounts display to this creatures but I cant get anything to work with sql.. I seen this My Warcraft Studio program but it wont work on my computer is there a way to change something in sql so I get this creature instead of like a wolf or something??? or is the only way to change it by remodeling with a program???

can someone tell me the names of afew programs & remodeling fix programs that I can look up so I can make this a mount if I have to do this by remodeling or can someone remodel it for me & tell me where to put it so it works I've looked in the programs & modeling forums & I cant post there & I cant find anything other to do this with

this is the creature warp hunter the entry id is 18465 that u can spawn it & the display id is 19998

this the error I get from My Warcraft Studio

I posted this once but I guess it was in the wrong spot I'll try to delete it but I really dont see anywhere else to post this My Warcraft Studio is the only program I've found to do reskins or remodeling of mounts & it doesnt work on my computer for some reason can some one please help me or point me in the right direction like I said I have looked in remodeling & programs forums

(private server) I need some mount help
    GROWFAX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give rep if someone can help me please

King Shaun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhmm, I cannot really understand what you are sayin' but I will have a go.

To get on that mount or use it type in one of the following commands.

.mod displayid 19998
    .morph 19998 (for older versions of ascent)
    .mount 18465

I hope that helps, I could not understand what you were saying though so if I have misunderstood you, sorry!

Threads of the Week: [Errage] [Blizzard] [Rapidshare]

GROWFAX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I'm sorry it was late lastnight when I posted it so it may be alittle blah blah but I want this creature as a mount but I cant get it to work I've tried to edit sql so when I summon like a wolf mount it shows up as my creature but it wont work & I've been reading about making reskins for mounts but I cant get the My warcraft studio program to work on my shitty dell computer cause I get that driver error message

so I wanted to know if there was a way I can do this by editing the sql or if there was other programs like mw studio that i could do a remodel or reskin so I can use this creature as a mount & I've been reading that some other program I guess makes all this work after you do a reskin but i dont know not finding 2 much info on it or any other types of remodeling programs for mounts
    Last edited by GROWFAX; 02-04-2008 at 04:15 PM.