Looking for a developer and someone good with DB because some of the trainers do not menu

User Tag List

mcimmino92's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a developer and someone good with DB because some of the trainers do not

hey guys i need someone good with ascent because my level cap is not working and i just bought a dedicated server, i also need someone to help me fix trainers and spells like blink.

please contact me at [email protected] and i will talk to you

Looking for a developer and someone good with DB because some of the trainers do not
    Spartansp's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok for your level cap you can download in one of the previews post one ascent that has levelcap enabled to 255 so you only need to change that in your config files...then for the trainers look at your fatabase and check if they have NPC Flags set to 16 if they do then check in the trainer_spells table if all is set correctly then whats the problem with blink???? if your blink doent teleport you 15 yds away and only makes you do some kind of high jump its correct the spell, in version 2.3.0 blink dont teleport you more it only do some kind of high jump.... hope everything i said helped you