0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AzerothCore: new project based on SunwellCore/TrinityCore

AzerothCore is a new project focussed on user-experience. It is based on SunwellCore, aimed to continue its development introducing new features.

For those who don't know SunwellCore, it was a TrinityCore-based game server application with many new features listed here.

AzerothCore can be easily installed using this tutorial (you will also find all databases and dbc/maps/vmaps/mmaps downloads included):
    HOW TO INSTALL AZEROTHCORE

Official site web: www.azerothcore.org

Official source code github repository: GitHub - azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk: AzerothCore - Continuing Sunwell Core Project! Based on Mangos -> TrinityCore -> SunwellCore

Official gitter chat channel: azerothcore/azerothcore - Gitter

AzerothCore: new project based on SunwellCore/TrinityCore
    irome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can enter this Chat to communicate directly with the admin of this core: Discord

or in the gitter chat channel: azerothcore/azerothcore - Gitter: azerothcore/azerothcore - Gitter "

Knuxyl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked through site, github comments, etc and I don't really see where the end user can see the difference between SunwellCore and AzerothCore.

What exactly are the differences?

And the main bug I found in Sunwell and almost all WotLK private servers is the quest completion window shows the reward exp on the outside of the window like it's not actual text in the window.

Also I recommend changing the fly area code to where it is a simple SQL value to enable flying in kalimdor and eastern kingdoms.

And can this be compiled for linux?
    Last edited by Knuxyl; 10-06-2016 at 03:06 PM.

irome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Knuxyl View Post
    I looked through site, github comments, etc and I don't really see where the end user can see the difference between SunwellCore and AzerothCore.

What exactly are the differences?

And the main bug I found in Sunwell and almost all WotLK private servers is the quest completion window shows the reward exp on the outside of the window like it's not actual text in the window.

Also I recommend changing the fly area code to where it is a simple SQL value to enable flying in kalimdor and eastern kingdoms.

And can this be compiled for linux?

Hello Knuxyl, the project of AzerothCore, is a continuation of SunwellCore, there is no difference, we are simply continuing to improve the core with further fixs. Custom modifications of the core will remain private, while fixs offlike will be open source.

If you are familiar with the different problems of this Core are invited to enter the Gitter channel to bring them back, you may already bring those you have listed in your last message.

azerothcore/azerothcore - Gitter

Yes, this source can be compiled on Linux.