Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Private Server] Guide: Healing rogues, arcane hunters and more!

If you play on a private server often you may have noticed rogues with healing gear, hunters with cloth spell damage, and pallies with fire damage. Although in retail these class/armor combinations are unheard of in the private server area they can be one of the most powerful classes in the game, this is a guide on how to become these feared super-powers. NOTE: This is for "fun" servers not blizz-like. Must have a "mall" or some place to easily get the BEST gear.

Healing Rogue:
    Gear: Go for the highest healing gear possible, wether it is cloth or leather if it has the highest +healing buy it. Although +stamina is a plus, intellect and spirit are useless. Also note, do not buy full healing gear, I'd recommend this: 1-2 trinkets, 1 or more rings, bracers, cloak and neck. You can add more healing pieces as desired
    Gems: I'd recommend the epic +11 healing/6stam gems, other gems may be chosen, just make sure it has +healing
    Weapons: Buy the highest dps, best weapon ect. in your servers "Mall" or "gear room" , the weapon should be something you would regulary use if you made a real rogue, I'd recommend everything but daggers...Swords is arguably the best.
    Enchants: This is the most important part of a healing rogue YOU MUST GET either Battlemaster or crusader enchants on at least one of your weapons perferably both.
    Purpose: A healing rogue as you might of guessed is based primarily on healing gear...why? We'll on private servers battlemaster and crusader enchants proc almost every hit, both of those enchants have healing effects. With the +healing you have you heal every hit for about 400-1000 depending on the amount of healing gear chosen, it will gimp your dps slightly, but used right you can deal out damage while healing yourself, on my "healing rogue" i am barely touched 1v1.
    Risks: Be wary, this does not work on all servers, some have banned the enchants or will ban you for using this method, use at your own risk.

"Arcane" Hunter:
    Gear:Focus ENTIRELY on spell damage gear, specifically arcane damage, I recommend if possible on your server to make 3/3 of the spellfire set and other epic tailoring items. If not get the highest possible spell damage gear you can find. It can be cloth, leather, mail whatever - just keep the damage high!
    Gems: Again go for the max spell damage, I prefer pure epic +12 damages some prefer some stam, int gems, I don't recommend that though as you are wearing mostly cloth - you will die fast.
    Weapons: A HUGE advantage of being a hunter is that you can dual-wield, this means you can get those huge +254 spell damage daggers ect. x2. Get the best ones, some are MH so find a MH and Oh.
    Enchants: If possible the best enchants for this setup are either sunfire or +40 spell damage, based on what your server supplies. If your server of choice does not have an auto- 375 level of enchanting make due with what you have. Sunfire is best - (+50 fire/arcane damagex2 = 100 arcane damage )
    Purpose: First let me explain the play style of this hunter. The four Major/main moves used by an "arcane" hunter are #1 - Arcane Shot - This will be your main dps. #2 - Frost Trap - You will be a target in pvp have this ready #3 - Wing Clip - Yet another way of getting away #4 - Concussion Shot - A stun, yet another escape from damage. If done right your hunter can crit up to 7k with a single arcane shot and hits guaranteed for about 3.5-4.5k each time w/o crit. Arcane hunters are a blast to play, will post talent spec if asked.

Fire Paladin:
    Gear: A fire paladin can be played in many ways, this though I think is the best. Get the best protection gear possible for a tier set. For boots/belt/bracer/trinkets/rings/cloak and necklace ect. get all spell damage gear, the best you find, try to side more towards sticking to plate as you don't want to take much dmg.
    Gems: ALL SPELL DAMAGE - Do not get anything but pure spell damage, this is key since your other gear is protection and is not contributing alot of spell damage to your quota.
    Weapons: This is tricky, you see the best possible weapon for a "fire" paladin is called the Fiery Retributer - (link - Thottbot World of Warcraft: Fiery Retributer) if your private server does not supply "lower level" weapons and gear make due with a powerful and FAST weapon. Get a decent shield with spell damage. (if possible)
    Enchants: For this "class/armor" style to work you must have a Fiery enchant on your main hand weapon, MUST remember this. This isn't a hard enchant to find, and even manually not particulary difficult to obtain. Try to get more +fire spell/spell damage chants ect.
    Purpose: A fire pally, if specced correctly can be almost unstoppable. Make sure to spec yourself, Prot/ret, get Seal of Command, AND RECKONING these are musts. To explain: A fire pally has +spell damage, the concept is to add to the fire damage to make it proc for about 200-400 each hit, reckoning adds an extra attack, as does Seal of Command. That means in luck you can hit 4 times doing 200+ damage, it doesn't sound like much but with the correct prot talents you can block,dodge and absorb so much damage they can't hit you and you are taking their health down bit by bit. It isn't fast, but it's fun! Note: Thottbot World of Warcraft: Fiery Retributer is yet another stack of fire damage.
    Note: This combo can also be used on a rogue, instead of using prot gear ect. go full spell damage, as rogues can't take much damage.

These are some the class combos I thought of off the top of my head. I'll add more when I think of them. If you think your spec of these "class/armor" combos is better just say so I'm open to suggestions. Also if you need info on Talent specs for any of these I can do that too Have fun hope this helps - Shiny:wave:

Visit my Sig/Av Shop! (Shinyshoes=Male)

[Private Server] Guide: Healing rogues, arcane hunters and more!
    Dalamar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Private Server] Guide: Healing rogues, arcane hunters and more!

I already knew about these but still very use full, nice guide.

knif3r2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I didn't know about them. Nice guide!
    Join PVP GM Server!
    knif3r2.blogdns.org

grond's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm will have to put up this as a not to do rule on my server....
    But definatly gona use it on other servers
    You know the world is going to shit when the most powerfull men in the world are named Bush and Dick!