0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Radixert View Post
    Can you show me the to these posts on their forum you're refering to?

Are you two officials from corecraft? You've been badmouthing all servers except corecraft, I doubt you've even taken time to look at these server. I find it slightly bothering that you're trying to use a thread on Ownedcore as advertisement for corecraft, regardless of your status within it's hierarchy. Cut some slack to the other server trying to make it. Competition is what drives us forward, no?
    Not at all. I have tried all of the servers that have been recommended, and they are all riddled with bugs that make the servers far from ideal. Conversely, after I discovered Corecraft I found that its quality surpasses any other 2.4.3 server thus far. I can assure you that I am not trying to advertise Corecraft in a subtle manner- I am merely explaining my reasons as to why I prefer Corecraft over the private servers suggested, given their quality of scripting. With that said, it appears as if I have found a decent 2.4.3 server (albeit being in development) that is Corecraft.

Additionally, I highly doubt that the Corecraft officials would discredit other servers on Ownedcore. I'm in no way affiliated with their administration team.
    Last edited by Infinitude; 07-30-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Any decent 2.4.3 private servers out there?
    Radixert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not mean to entail that you were server officials in literal sense. I was merely protruding it would seem plausible that you were, as a quip. Regardless, I feel that it is improbable that you have experienced enough content to proclaim Croggeserver for which I'm promoting quaint, as you'd have to spend considerable time to achieve what was needed to fully experience its scripting. (This is more directed towards Bone91 then towards yourself Infinitude.)

You claim that you aren't advertising, that you're merely explaining your reasons as to why you prefer your server. Which can be considered plausible, albeit in that case - to what end?

Infinitude's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Radixert View Post
    I did not mean to entail that you were server officials in literal sense. I was merely protruding it would seem plausible that you were, as a quip. Regardless, I feel that it is improbable that you have experienced enough content to proclaim Croggeserver for which I'm promoting quaint, as you'd have to spend considerable time to achieve what was needed to fully experience its scripting. (This is more directed towards Bone91 then towards yourself Infinitude.)

You claim that you aren't advertising, that you're merely explaining your reasons as to why you prefer your server. Which can be considered plausible, albeit in that case - to what end?

I apologise if you believe that I am attempting to advertise Corecraft. I wouldn't consider myself going very far with advertising it, though; it was not my primary intention to appear as if I wanted to actively advertise Corecraft convince everyone to join them and abandon the aforementioned servers, but instead to point out and spot flaws on the suggested servers based on the content I have experienced there that prevents it from being ideal. As I have previously stated, I believe that I have found my 'decent' 2.4.3 server which I hope to play on when it's released (which will hopefully be Corecraft). Once again, I apologise if I appeared to have the intent to advertise the server while discrediting the aforementioned servers that were suggested.

If I have misinterpreted your post in any way, please say so, so I can clarify my position on this.
    Last edited by Infinitude; 07-30-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Radixert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Infinitude View Post
    but instead to point out and spot flaws on the suggested servers based on the content I have experienced there that prevents it from being ideal. As I have previously stated, I believe that I have found my 'decent' 2.4.3 server which I hope to play on when it's released
    You are intentionally avoiding my question, I feel as though I have read the same thing twice. Would you not say that this would count towards the positive spectrum of a servers notoriety? Actively taking part in a forum discussion, with what is written in quote tags as your mind-set?

I'm not accusing you of an eleborate plan to depreciate all servers but the one you have plans on partaking on, upon it's release. My initial post was merely pointing out your favoritism as a quip; a pun. Although I am getting the distinction that I might have been rather aggressive in that regard, judging by your response. My second post was to further eleborate the discrepancy that you have supposedly experienced several servers', amongst them Croggesserver, to the degree where you can judge their scripting to be widely insufficient.

EmricShaw's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PlayTBC.com - a very new highrate private server that's just great!

Nightsmoky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bones Guide still works like a charm, stamvaults endboss is kinda tricky, since he will add some mobs which have a higher range than my dots.

tylert40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TYPE: Instant level 70 PVE
    MALL: Shattrath
    RATES: 3x gold, 3x loot, 2x rep

Join Brutal-WoW today and begin your adventure as level 70 with T2 starting gear. You will log in
    with all of your class spells already learned and your appropriate T3 armor equipped.
    You will have a mount and bags already equipped aswell. We believe that TBC was the expansion. You and you're friends
    join today. Join an amazing raiding guild and start gearing up.
    We have an excellent friendly staff that are always happy to help you. Wonderful developers to make
    raiding as blizzlike as possible!

» Always free «
    No custom gear or gear from donations.
    Server is blizzlike with increased experience and drop rate.
    Experienced developers and system administrators.

Stable servers without lag.
    Premium network.

Last edited by tylert40; 09-05-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: wrong color

bone91's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl why would the Corecraft devs badmouth other servers, you ****ing imbecile?
    They're way too professional and have cut out any of the sorts being done on their forums. I just checked out a bunch of servers and they were all really ****ing broken and disappointing.
    You could easily run a TrinityCore from back in 2009, fucing stock core and still set up something more functional.

spicycheese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bone91 View Post
    Rofl why would the Corecraft devs badmouth other servers, you ****ing imbecile?
    They're way too professional and have cut out any of the sorts being done on their forums. I just checked out a bunch of servers and they were all really ****ing broken and disappointing.
    You could easily run a TrinityCore from back in 2009, fucing stock core and still set up something more functional.
    Hey dude about your last post about guide to WEH feenix.

It seems they already fixed the gold part, the chest doesn't spawn on instances anymore, do you have any other way farming than chests?

Qlb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadmines | WoW 2.4.3 Private Network is pretty damn enjoyable, has reasonably high rates so you don't spend countless of weeks getting your toon ready to raid. Our english speaking guild over there is called <The United Nations>.

Destroo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are quite many decent TBC servers these days, you can simply check WoW private servers here: WoW private servers top list, game private servers

Alpenheist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can join our spanish server x7 and x3 rates wow.americaonlinegames.info, or check our forum americaonlinegames.info/forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345