0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shapes View Post
    Feenix - Archangel 2.4.3 - very good server with blizzlike raids. S2 and T5 currently out. Website: https://www.wow-one.com/

I am Shapez of iPwn, Alliance. We are recruiting players for our 25-man roster. 8/10 T5 cleared and farmed every week. In great need of a protection paladin. For more information or application, visit iPwn - Test - WoW - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

If you want to relive the amazing times of Burning Crusade, iPwn will offer you a casual, but serious raiding environment with skilled players and efficent raids for some great fun!
    Thanks
    It appears as if you did not read the whole thread, or at least acknowledge my post about Feenix. I despise Feenix, and I don't have intentions to play there again.

Any decent 2.4.3 private servers out there?
    turtleswin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feenix is not a good server, they are very much not blizzlike and have horrible support. In all reality, I can suggest no 2.4.3 servers, as they have either bad admin/GM support or horrible core/development bugs.

XxXGenesisXxX's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best server is the one with decent population and active staff, regardless of their personality. Chasing the perfect server is a fantasy and should only be for those actually developing servers. I always disliked TBC content, but from what I have heard, Project-script.me is quite a good server.

amplmare's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is set realmlist?????????????/

The-Eradicator's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KKclanK View Post
    if no one gives a shit why can't we discuss fraudulent check's and credit card fraud as well, they are a less severe felony then copyright infringement?
    That's criminally illegal, and copyright infringement is civilly illegal.

There is a difference.
    The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
    Albert Einstein

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Infinitude View Post
    It appears as if you did not read the whole thread, or at least acknowledge my post about Feenix. I despise Feenix, and I don't have intentions to play there again.
    Check out Twinstar.cz - Playing there from time to time when I have nothing to do. Professional developers & friendly staffmembers+++
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

Infinitude's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AfterDawn View Post
    Check out Twinstar.cz - Playing there from time to time when I have nothing to do. Professional developers & friendly staffmembers+++
    I see the project isn't English. Is there an English-speaking population there?

P.S. I think I've finally found a decent private server now. Thanks for the help and recommendations, they are appreciated.

Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Majority = CZ players, there are some English/International players and all staff members I've spoken to speak English.
    -

Originally Posted by Infinitude View Post
    P.S. I think I've finally found a decent private server now. Thanks for the help and recommendations, they are appreciated.
    Love their website for some reason, easy to use & unique design The server however - Never played there.
    Last edited by Harambeqt; 01-11-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    - - -

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Majority = CZ players, there are some English/International players and all staff members I've spoken to speak English.
    -

Love their website for some reason, easy to use & unique design The server however - Never played there.
    The server isn't released yet- they're getting ready for their second beta fairly soon. They have a YouTube account, and their videos are amazing in terms of both production and scripting.

dieter1231's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well just check http://croggesserver.com its the most decent, if not best, of them all at this moment. It's a server since 2006 online, blizzlike, etc., check website for more info
    Last edited by dieter1231; 01-13-2013 at 05:30 AM.

BaGzZ's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LastWoW is so far the best 2.4.3 private server! Population over 1.1k, PvP Ranks and World Events, All Battlegrounds work including Alterac Valley, Arena Season Rankings with titles and rewards! PvE is also nice on LastWoW, there are really pro guilds wich are owning almost all bosses! Including Illidan (yes he drop glaives), KJ (yes he drop thori'dal), etc... I'm playing on LastWoW for over 3 years now, and I'm still not bored of it!

Lastwow - Free Private Server TBC

Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaGzZ View Post
    LastWoW is so far the best 2.4.3 private server! Population over 1.1k, PvP Ranks and World Events, All Battlegrounds work including Alterac Valley, Arena Season Rankings with titles and rewards! PvE is also nice on LastWoW, there are really pro guilds wich are owning almost all bosses! Including Illidan (yes he drop glaives), KJ (yes he drop thori'dal), etc... I'm playing on LastWoW for over 3 years now, and I'm still not bored of it!

Lastwow - Free Private Server TBC
    Its the best if you are looking for a server with a large player base. BUT, from my own experience on lastwow (2 years) I learned that the developers don't do any server/core fixes, only database updates which is stupid. The raids are boing, most classes have alot of bugs (class spell issues / misscalcs) and the economy on the server is just lame. Its worse than on retail. alot of players are goldcapped and auctions are expensive.

But try it, its still playable and you can run tru raids with a stupid group/pug. PvP is OK except for the class issues.

///Dawn
    - - -

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the best if you are looking for a server with a large player base. BUT, from my own experience on lastwow (2 years) I learned that the developers don't do any server/core fixes, only database updates which is stupid. The raids are boing, most classes have alot of bugs (class spell issues / misscalcs) and the economy on the server is just lame. Its worse than on retail. alot of players are goldcapped and auctions are expensive.

But try it, its still playable and you can run tru raids with a stupid group/pug. PvP is OK except for the class issues.

///Dawn
    I tried LastWoW, and I didn't like it one bit. I'm currently playing on Twinstar (as you suggested) and I'm trying to form an English-speaking guild there. I'm also patiently waiting for Corecraft to release, so I'll probably be playing on either of those two servers.

Zesho's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the new born ( 1 week Old ) 2.4.3 realm on Shattering-wow.com better by far at any of the server you said in here, blizzlike one !!

akita420's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ExcaliburWoW - Play Free Blizzlike World of Warcraft 2.4.3 The Burning Crusade!

Excalibur

Good pop
    Lots going on
    People raiding

Most stuff is scripted well. Some bugs like always.

GMs are awesome and fast. (Champ of Naaru was broken, fixed the next day) (OHB was broken, fixed within 2 days)

I have actually started on this server 2 weeks ago. Started a progression type guild that will go through all content. Enjoy the struggle of the fights and not just rush SWP and destroy the reason for going back to TBC. We are gaining momentum fast and should be in Karazhan this coming week. Looking to bolster ranks and add more quality players for 25s.

Looking for fun raids with people who min/max, actually enchant/gem, have a good time but enjoy what they are doing and take what they do seriously. (We understand we aren't going for world firsts, we aren't ******* elitists we understand people are playing classes they didn't play in TBC retail, we understand the learning curve.)

If you might be interested the best way to contact me is in game
    "Smoke" or my raid leader "Milhouse"
    Send me in game mail if im not on or dont respond.

You can message me here, but I only check once a week.

You can also go to our website and fill out an app. (I get those on my phone fast)

edit: heres our site

http://www.progressiontheguild.com

(Don't want to level? You can bump to 60 or 70 quickly for a small amount of money and be ready to raid with us soon!)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast