Ask me any question about your problems with repacks, cores, installing, ill answer! menu

User Tag List

joker5914's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask me any question about your problems with repacks, cores, installing, ill answer!

Hey guys, I'm proud to be apart of MMOwned (OwnedCore) finally! I have been using this forum/website as my source of information for the past 5+ years. I feel like its my time to give back to you guys. I will provide my e-mail, and you guys feel free to ask me ANY questions or help you need with regard's to repacks, system errors your getting while installing repacks, core problems, any how-to's you guys would like me to do. If your having a problem with it, chances are, I have come across it MANY times and have the fix for it. All you gotta do is email me with your question and ill respond within minutes usually unless im sleeping, in that case ill have the questions answered the following morning for you guys! Enjoy

E-mail : [email protected]

IF it's requested enough, I'll do repack, aswell as some core releases.

Ask me any question about your problems with repacks, cores, installing, ill answer!