0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a sever i used to play on

The style of the server was setup to have both factions excluded to their own town areas. (I think you could purchase something to go to the other faction's area?) The alliance was Ironforge. The way the server was played was through pure BG's and you earned i think 1 gold per kill if you last hit the kill. And you could sell honor for gold. All items cost gold (Like 7k per 277 item).

Couple of things i remember: Everyone rolled ret pallies, and at one time conflagrate was bugged and pretty much one shot people.

Anyone help me out here XD?

Looking for a sever i used to play on
    Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you're after the old Chaos Crusade etc servers, where you did a lot of AV's etc?

If so, they closed down years ago, kept making new servers, but it never worked out, half a year ago i saw them starting ago, but suddenly their forums went down, so i don't think it exists.

Loved the server at the time though.

I might be completely wrong, and that they actually made new servers in Cataclysm, long time since i was on private servers

Riddick342's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
    I think you're after the old Chaos Crusade etc servers, where you did a lot of AV's etc?

If so, they closed down years ago, kept making new servers, but it never worked out, half a year ago i saw them starting ago, but suddenly their forums went down, so i don't think it exists.

Loved the server at the time though.

I might be completely wrong, and that they actually made new servers in Cataclysm, long time since i was on private servers
    Maybe? I don't think there was any emphasis on AV though, I remember a lot of WSG. Do you have a suggestion for a server to play on these days? I'm looking for something on 3.3.5a that's close to what I described. Something that allows you to start out effective but become more effective as you gear up. I also enjoy servers that take a long time to gear up on and don't focus on arena rating. Custom PVE is nice and emphasis on BG's is nice too. LMK

cowman1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a simple knowledge of Hamachi you could help me start my server Need one or two people. They will get gm then admin once we offically launch the server.