Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever needed Web-hosting? Felt like making your own website? I now bring you a few coupon codes from Host Gator which I have got to reduce the prices for you from 10 dollars off to 25%!

Coupon Codes
    -----------------
    Solutionsaregreat - Gives $9.95 off any package.
    Solutionsareexcellent - Gives 25% off baby business and higher packages!
    Solutionsreseller - $24.99 off Re-seller accounts, Ever wanted to make your own web hosting business and make a lot of money? Get a re-seller account!

Thanks guy! Use the link below to go to host gator with the affiliated re-seller link I have given you and use your coupon codes!

Web Hosting Services, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers by HostGator

Looking for a host or offering?
    humanfiend's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a Host for a rather large project.
    Also run a rather succesful minecraft server and am wanting to extend buisness to other gaming servers.
    Only problem is I cant really figure out how to get one up and running on a dedicated hosting company through the means I know.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Gameplay will be completly diffrent from what people are used to hopefully.
    Custom instances/bosses/mobs
    Projected player base ~300 players at offical release. Maybey more
    Need access to files ftp/ssh/ect...
    1 realm hopefully.
    Payments through paypal perfered.
    Also needing a customisable realmlist/launcher players download/edit in to get on server.
    Website would be a + so I dont have to make it
    Negotiable price of $35-$100 /month
    send email to [email protected] to discuss more.

turtleswin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya, Ownedcore! I am hereby looking for a sponsor. Let me fill you in a bit before you leave, I know alot of kids want a host to abuse power, but not me.

Fillers in:
    Hello, my name is Lindsey. I am 19 years of age and looking to continue a project called Unreal *name to be changed.. :P*. What I do is I make all level 80 and 70 content at Lvl. 60 instead of 80 with 61 talents instead of 51, but not just any devamping, no no. I plan to make the devamping quality, professional and not require a patch to enchant the revamped items (and weapons can be used without a patch, eg using heroic strike and you won't get the "You need to have a weapon in your hand to use that"). A few questions you may want to have answered!

1. Why should you sponsor me? I plan to deliver a quality experience for gamers where a host will get 90% of the donations. *100%, but you are expected to use the alternative 10% to improve upon the servers host. Even if we switch hosts, pay for it and you'll get 90% of donations.*

2. Past experience? I am a former DB developer *99% of this will be done in the DB, I can even fix hunter taming via DB* for WOWflare and Unreal-WoW and Deathscream-Gaming *obsolete projects ftw*. I am experienced with TrinityCore, FlareCore*dead* and ArcEmu *xD..*.

3. What do you get out of this? 80-90% of donations, a free character with T1 or T2 *AQ or MC gear, nothing as good as T13*, but enough to start tanking end-game Vanilla content or even early TBC content *remember, all of this will be done at level 60, that means Gruul or Sunwell will be at 60 aswell as ICC at 60*.

4. Do you have any C++ scripts off the bat? I certainly do, a friend helped me get these scripts for Ulduar, that make Mimiron work *thats the main heads up good part *, aswell as every boss except Flame Leviathan and Yogg-Saron.

5. What about damage? It'll shred the level 60s in TBC/WOTLK content, its handled in the DBC! Np! I plan to go into the .conf file and make the boss damage go down, with player health. Making gear give more health which'll be required to raid high-end content.

6. About myself! I am 19, my name is Lindsey, I have a passion for WoW emulation and delivering quality experience to players. I have good experience with this and I just aim to please when it comes to being a project leader.

7. Do I have a team at my disposal? Na. I could get a friend or two as a GM when the time comes, but i'm drained of C++ development. I could always Ownedcore post or kiss a friends ass :P.

8. What have I got that most projects don't? Originality. I realize changing up raids isn't very original, but the ways I can do it and the ways I plan to change trash are very original. *trash mobs will have scripts. :OO!!!!*.

9. How do I know you're not a kid trying to become an admin on a "server"? I can have a few people vouch for my previous experience.

10. How can I trust you? Well, the rest you'll have to cooperate with me with the following: Add Iamaturtlehehe on skype or PM me!

Server info: TrinityCore second to newest revision. Hunter fixes soon.

Want to know more about me or my project? Skype request iamaturtlehehe
    ^ That is my personal skype and is the only way of contacting me outside of Ownedcore.

I appreciate you reading, hope to get some offers, best regards

--Turtleswin.

PS Price range is $44-50 ( multiple price range requests )

ReddShadow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI!

I want to bring my ideas to life by starting a new wow server.

I want some who knows how to bring a server to life and got alot of experience. I want to share my ideas and hope to get this server to the toplists!
    I need some who knows how to host a stable server!
    I don't have much experience when it comes to making and hosting a server and get it up public. So there's where I need the help.
    But i'm also here to learn more, I will listen to you if you have any other ideas!

Here's some information about my ideas for the server:

-Patch 3.3.5.
    -Funserver
    -A stable core Trinity or ManGos.
    -Instant 80, level up to 90.
    -Rates:
    Xp: 10 or 20.
    Honor: 2
    Rep: 2
    -Custom leveling quests
    -Custom mini bosses in the leveling zone
    -Custom gears:
    Gears from quests when leveling!
    PvP gear going up to S12!
    PvE gear going up to Tier 14!
    -Custom Instances/Raids
    -Custom Malls:
    PvP Mall!
    NonPvP Mall!
    -Custom World bosses:
    Up to 5 world bosses with scripted tactics!

Why this information?

Why 10-20 xp rate:
    I want the players to really fight to get to maxlevel. But I dont want them to get boring, That's why i choose it to be instant 80. The leveling makes the server abit more interesting, to finish new custom quests and beat mini bosses on the road!

Why the minibosses:
    Players love to kill bosses! And bringing the leveling and bosses on the road to 90, just seems awesome. I think that this will really bring players to the server!

Why S12 and Tier14:
    I don't want everyone running around with the best armor in a few days. I want them to really take their time to get that best item, work hard for it! I was thinking of an upgrade system. For an example: If you have Season 10 and want to upgrade to Season 11, You need the "Legguards" and some "Mats/Honor/Arenapoints" to get that piece, that also requires farming!

Why the World Bosses:
    I think the world bosses really matters on a funserver. Its fun to gather up 20 players to beat that big worldboss! And it's a big challenge too!

I really want this server to come alive, but I need help to make this come true!

What i need is:

Co-Owner
    Website Developer
    Game Developer
    Gamemasters
    C++ Developer

Throw me a PM or comment your Skype account!
    Thanks.

DevonLutz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VPS Packages capable of running private servers available for 10$ for first month then 25-100 depending on stats for there after. This is a great way to get you started to see if there is possible future with your server. Limited 3 available. Contact via skype devon.lutz

Roberta565's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is this great VPS & Web Hosting company (Their local, and I'm using them right now) -

JDBSOGTFO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J&Bees Hosting is offering simple plans at the moment, we will soon!!! be offering vps plans + dvps and vpn plans

Basic Package 1

Plan Features:
    50Gig Bandwidth
    15Gig Diskspace
    5Mysql Databases
    1FTP Account
    1Email Account
    1Sub Domain
    cpanel included in all accounts + each web hosting plan comes with 1 domain name

Price per month $ 2.99 + $ 0.25 setup feel

Standard Package 1

Plan Features:
    75Gig Bandwidth
    25Gig Diskspace
    7Mysql databases
    2FTP Accounts
    2Email Accounts 1AddonDomain
    1Parked Domain
    2Sub Domains

Price per month $ 4.99 + $ 0.25 setup fee

Unlimited Web Package

Plan Unlimited Everything!!!
    UnlimitedGig Bandwidth
    UnlimitedGig Diskspace
    Mysql databases
    FTP Accounts
    Email Accounts AddonDomain
    Parked Domain
    Sub Domains

Includes one domain name for one year

Price per month $ 6.99 + 0.25 setup fee

Website J&Bees Web Hosting and Company name J&Bees Resellersareus

IF need to ask any questions feel free to contact me by email [email protected] or [email protected]

or please feel free to contact me by skype name joshuaself1

Silvansly's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ALREADY SETUP DEDICATED HOST' --- > NEED WEBSITE]

I have a 3.3.5 WOTLK server with a dedicated host with the capacity of holding 250-300 players. It's a 1-80 blizzlike customed level road with a custom quest story line. I am missing a website, and a team who is willing to help me on the project.

Need:
    Creative people,
    Website mod
    PhP/HTML coder (someone who can make the website, or create it for the server with all the features)
    Developers
    GM's
    HeadGM
    Co-Owner

email: [email protected]

cuemur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im looking for team for new server creation!
    So i need about 3 people team.
    2 Scripters and 1 how can advertise and do the small things like administrating forum, write rules and fill webpage with info.Searching for scripters with expirience.My plan is to create a 125x or 150x server with point shops to earn some money and get higer in toplists. Main thing is the people.

Our server:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40GHz
    RAM: 8GB 1333MHZ DDR3 Non-Ecc Cl9 DIMM KIT2 B (x2)
    HDD: WD Caviar Black 500GB Sata3 7200RPM 32MB (x2)
    Mainboard: Asus S1155 P67 DDR3 USB3 SATA6 FW MATX
    Server location: EUROPE / 250Mbps line

If your intrested my skype is : cuemur
    Last edited by cuemur; 08-10-2013 at 09:36 AM.

cmurphy931's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for someone to help me put a private server of a old game called Motor city online. Skype Dotdotoops. Looking for a 100 person cap server let me know!

kuleledd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i have a iweb dedicated server that im currently not using for anything but an empty minecraft server for a friend and me and i was thinking maybe someone here could have good use for it

servers specs as follows
    CPU : Intel® 2nd Gen. Core(TM) i3 or Core(TM) i5 - First Available
    RAM 4GB DDR3
    Storage 500GB SATA2 + 500GB SATA2 + RAID1-SW
    OS Windows 2012 Standard EN 64bits

Please contact me
    Email : [email protected]
    Or PM on the forum

the "price" can be discussed as im not really looking for anything particular in return :P

joelwalla's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go through your message and it took me particularly well and I think a good deal of this material will be helpful to most people else. I have like all of you might have a smaller web page, and it builds to the style from the blog. If you should really need someone, please have a look at my web site to a bar .

cool web design

fredrik444's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a lone time since i last was here, but i never got tired of the WoW emu scene.

I have a server that is feeling bored and not doing much so I was hoping that some of you could put it to better use, for whoever is interested.

Specs:
    CPU: Xeon E3-1270 3.5 ghz 8 logical cores
    RAM: 32GB
    HDD; 2 samsung evo pro 256GB in raid 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a host or offering?-sokz6tc-jpg  
    Last edited by fredrik444; 04-05-2014 at 06:02 AM.

frosticspice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fredrik444 View Post
    Been a lone time since i last was here, but i never got tired of the WoW emu scene.

I have a server that is feeling bored and not doing much so I was hoping that some of you could put it to better use, for whoever is interested.

Specs:
    CPU: Xeon E3-1270 3.5 ghz 8 logical cores
    RAM: 32GB
    HDD; 2 samsung evo pro 256GB in raid 1
    internet speed and price?

5p4rky's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a project, looking for a host or another person to split the cost of a dedicated server with.

Firstly I have been playing wow now since the beta, both on and off of retail. I have a strong background in MMO games and looking to get my own thing happening.

Here is a few quick details about the server I would like to create...

Version: 1.12 (Vanilla)
    Location: Centralized to the majority of players, although the server will focus on bringing in people from all around.
    Rates: Was thinking Blizzlike but this can change, can possibly bump it up a little.
    Scripting: I have a lot of background experience here but looking to bring in another person to assist. Going to build on the current Mangos release.
    Custom Content: I don't want too much, maybe just a few NPCs to help players and possibly NPCs that just promote the server and any events (PVP events possibly)
    Donations: Players will be able to donate but this will not give them any advantage, simple things like vanity mounts, pets and vanity gear. They can also donate for profession and level boosts.

Regarding Donations: I would like to make note that donations towards the server will go towards running the server, anyone looking to chip in and partner up may receive a slight amount from donations but the server will come first, I will not be pocketing any of the donation money myself. This project is simply for the enjoyment of myself and others, the minute I start to pocket extra money, that is the time the server will start to go downhill. I make a decent living off my job so this isn't about the money for me.

Regarding PVE: Player vs environment will be one of the major things I plan to focus on with my blizzlike scripting, I know things wont be perfect off the bat and I am aware I have a lot of work ahead of me... HOWEVER with that said, I plan to spend a lot of time on the PVE aspect of the game and creating a perfect blizzlike environment. I want it to both be challenging yet enjoyable for players to achieve PVE objectives. I want to bring it back to the good ol' days where it took weeks to progress. We could open up rewards for guilds who successfully get server firsts. I also do not want to release content until a number of guilds have achieved previous content. eg. Naxx release until C'Thun is killed for several weeks.

Release content in regards to progression will allow myself and other devs to prefect the content before guilds get to it.

Regarding PVP: Player vs player is always popular and I do enjoy it myself. I plan to have all aspects of PVP available to players upon hitting 60, this includes AV and in the future arenas. WSG and AB are the initial focus as well as the blizzlike ranking system. I want these at least running before the first person hits 60, even though it would take several people before a BG will actually start.

I have a lot more ideas and visions for the server however I just want to touch on these for now. If you are interested, flick me a private message on here on catch me on skype.

my skype: joel.klein8

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast