Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW Junkies 2.4.3 - (Re-creation/tribute)

The concept of this project is to recreate the old WoW Junkies/Beyond WoW server. You have an alliance mall (at AQ) and a horde mall (at Alcaz Island) (no shit). The locations for these malls are perfect due to the size of the areas which is not too big but neither too small. It might sound lame, but the mall locations makes it so players always will be surrounded by other players, so it will pretty much never feel like a ''ghost city'' not even when we are just starting up. At the malls you will be able to get up to tier 4 gear for free. Also gems will be free, and professions can be leveled for free at the mall as well. This makes the players settled to jump right into the fun end-game which has no limits. The reset time there normally is on raids is gone on our server, so people will be able to do Eye of the tempest keep, Black Temple, Sunwell and Hyjal as much as they want to in order to get their t5-6 pieces and those delicious glavies from Illidan. Besides that there is a unique jump quest and a portal to the quest will be at the mall. This might sound a bit wussy, but it is actually pretty damn fun. It's of course impossible to recreate the exact same jump quest as there were on the original WoW Junkies server, but we will do one as similar as possible. The quest is of course about getting to the top, jumping from object to object as the difficulty slowly raises, and will be rewarded with an above average weapon for the specific class. Not OP but good. There will be put a lot of time into this, it will be hard and long and it will contain checkpoints (innkeepers on levitating platforms on your way to the top). There will be arenas, but most of the pvp will happen open-world in the Gurubashi Arena if things turns out as they did one the original server.

This might sound pretty simple, but trust me, it is very entertaining once the server reaches a certain playerbase.

Why this?

As a big fan of the old private server WoW Junkies/Beyond WoW that was pretty popular before they shut them down, I would like to and have always wished to bring it back to life. I felt that I would give it a chance now, due to interest, free spare time and because I really believe in this project. The fact that this server will be a recreation of something that once lived, should make the development process a lot easier. Also the servers was not advanced in any way, pretty simple but genius stuff. The plan is there, we just have to implement it. If I happen to find a good and trustworthy partner for this project, once we feel ready to release it, I will be able to fund a dedicated game host, website and membership on the private server top lists. It would of course be nice if we could split the fees, but if not, it is all right.

Who am I looking for?

The person I am looking for, should be able to compile a 2.4.3 server and be familiar with C++ or Lua (all though I doubt Lua will be enough). The reason why this is a requirement is due to the fact, that I myself have no experience with scripting and we will need a script making it possible to do raid dungeons over and over without any reset time. My ideal partner should also share the same passion for the project and the game as I do, believing that this project will get done and hopefully once turn into a great success. He/she should also be mature (18+) and be a friendly person, just like me!
    The in-game development really will not take that long as we/I already know how it is supposed to be. The only problem is that I need a decent core and scripts as a teleporter, one custom quest(yes, we are only going to have one) and one making raids/dungeons spamable as mentioned earlier. There will most likely occur some other stuff of course, but we will look at that as we get further into the progress. Please let me know, if you feel like your the person I am looking for. I might pay a bit for the effort once it is done, but the main reason for you teaming up with me, should be the joy of making it and participating in the project.

Just to add something, here is the location for the horde mall as it was on the original WoW Junkies server:
    (Ignore the torches and so on, this was made like 3-4 years ago, when I was all fancy and stuff ^^)

Staff Recruitment Thread!-wj1mall-jpg
    Staff Recruitment Thread!-wj2mall-jpg
    Staff Recruitment Thread!-wj3mall-jpg

Graphical designers may also apply.

I have no intentions about recruiting anything else than what is written above as of now, so do not bother pm'ing about anything else please. I am a poweruser on *******, but I'm hungry for a C++ scripter, which is why I also chose to post here.
    Last edited by Remuss; 04-29-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    kemkoi95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump because of an update.
    Last edited by kemkoi95; 11-02-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Blackfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now we are primarily interested in WoW developers! Details at the bottom.

In the future, serveral other private servers will be hosted for games like MU-online, Lineage, CS:S/CS:GO, Minecraft and anything else that might gain our interest.

About WoW Server:

• Server type: Funserver (no op items and crazy xp/lvls though)
    • Core: TrinityCore
    • Patch: 3.3.5a
    • Lvlcap: 85
    • Specials: Custom Patch

Idea:

To create a fun gaming experience by introducing completely new maps (modded world), scripted instances and bosses, pvp areas, malls and of course lots of fun events.

Gameplay will allow both instant 80 and custom leveling possibilities that obviously both have their advantages but remember that there are still 5 leves for everybody to gain if they so desire.

The main focus is on targeting players with different desires and creating something that will fit the most. More info about our visions and dirty little details upon joining the crew.

What you need to know is despite all the scepticism that is overwhelming your thoughts right now will disappear because we're not jumping into water head first. We know what we aim for and the server will be balanced in every way. This is our most important goal. That means the money in your mommy's pocket isn’t going to make you God this time. It’s a funserver and fun means fun for everybody.

Host specs:

• Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Quad-Core Haswell
    • 32 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 2 TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 rpm RAID I
    • 200+ MB/s down and upload guaranteed, peaking 900MB/s

We want you if:

• You have a skillset that includes at least one of the following:
      • Capability of world modding (maps)
      • working with dbcs
      • working with MySQL
      • core-development (C++)
      • in-game development (you should know what it means)
    • Knowing german is a bonus but not a requirement.

Recruiting at the moment:

• DBC developer: 1/3
    • C++ developer: 2/3
    • Lore designer: 2/2
    • Manager: 1/1
    • World developer: 2/3
    • Web developer: 3/4
    • SQL developer: 2/4
    • Ingame developer: 0/3

So that's it. For the record, the development is NOT in "planning stage", as most of the starting projects tend to be. We simply need more manpower because our goals are pretty time-consuming. First maps have already been created. Also we'd like to point out that we are NOT looking for "just GMs" at this time. Thanks for your time and hope to see you around!

Nelthorya team

wrathwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Wrath-WoW Professional Developer recruitment! [Paid positions available] •

Greetings dear community!

We at Wrath-WoW are looking for dedicated, professional, serious, trustworthy, responsible and skilled developers.

Please beware that we are under development, so some how you are going to be part of team in all manners.

We assure you, this project is not "i just want my own server", but a long term project with stable roots, budget, ideas and a road map.

We preferably choose a person who didnot had his chance for his career in development.
    Depending on your background, skill, personality, communications skills maturity you have a good chance to be a permanent member of team.
    We will listen to everyone individually, ideas flow, suggestions or your opinion will be considered valuable.

We are currently recruiting:

• Core Dev
      You must be good and proficient in C++ and Trinity API
      You must have experience using professional tools (Github etc.)
      You have done some work in past either for the Trinity API or other C++ scripts
      Paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.
    • SQL Dev
      You must be familiar with your field well. TDB experience is a plus, but not required. Your queries must be clean, efficient, and they must be able to be re-run an infinite number of times without fail or duplication.
    • Web Dev
      PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JSON, Smarty, JavaScript Programming experience required
      Well paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.
    • Builder
      Please show us your work (local work is enough) screenshots, video, etc. You should be creative, open for new inspirations, fresh minded, inventive, imaginative, ingenious and most important must know the affect, possiibilities of your work.
    • Custom/DBC Dev
      Well paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.

Technical Details of Server

Keep in mind this is only our development root.

HDD 2x 120 GB SSD
    CPU AMD Opteron 3365 Octacore
    RAM 24x Gigabyte RAM
    Mainboard MSI 760GM-E51
    Host Location: Europe

Now concerning Server road map, my apology but i am not going to make public all the ideas and intentions here.
    Some of you might not like this although i am more than glad to provide you detailed information in a direct conversation either via Teamspeak, skype or Forum.
    For now general Server infos:

• Trintiy Core 3.3.5a latest rev.
    • Custom Feature (Never seen in WoW) Blizzard is going to introduce that in future.
    • Custom Battle Grounds
    • Custom entire maps (Never seen)
    • Custom items
    • Unique and individual features
    • Any further informations will be provided to individuals in private.

Once again, you will be treated very individually and every one is a valued person for us.
    About our team, i assure you will be more than satisfied, feel the comfort and your respect among us.

Now you feel you got what it takes to set sail for a adventurous journey?
    We will be glad to have a small interviewing talk via Teamspeak or skype.

We are thankful for every support! Please avoid offtopic discussions.

With best Regards
    Wrath-WoW Team

CroggesServer Staff's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Community!

We are looking for trustworthy, intelligent people for Game Masters and Developers positions.

You can visit our website here --> http://wow.crogge.com/

Our beloved server exists since eight years. CroggesServer started out as a small project, and became one of the biggest blizzlike TBC (patch 2.4.3) and WOTLK (patch 3.3.5a) servers. It is also one of the oldest private servers with an experienced, irreplaceable Team of Game Masters and Developers. Our plan for September 2014 is to open a new MoP server. That means we need more Developers and Game Masters for the new server, to ensure we provide the best MoP experience for the new and current players. We are trying to increase the number of members of our team, so we are looking for the right people to take these positions:

Requirements for the position of Game Master

- Age 18+;
    - Fluency in English;
    - Knowledge and understanding of the Server Rules;
    - You need to be on-line regularly;
    - Extensive knowledge of the World of Warcraft;
    - You have to be polite and patient towards our players and the Team;

Responsibilities

- Offer daily player support (tickets, transfers, etc..)
    - Handle community incidents via our game tools (account manager, commands etc..)
    - Solve technical incidents or forward them to Team Leaders.
    - Mediate cases of harassment, severe insults, and racism
    - Follow our forums to stay informed about the community
    - Attend weekly staff meetings.

To apply, write an e-mail to jobsATcroggesserver.com, containing:

- Full name
    - Country
    - Age and birth date
    - Specify the server on which you plan to work (TBC, LK, MoP)
    - Availability
    - Do you have any experience with teamwork and on-line support? If so, where?
    - Do you have any experience with being a Game Master? If so, where?
    - Additional information about yourself - feel free to attach a picture, as well.
    - Contact details (some form of identification, e-mail, live instant messenger, skype, etc.)

Requirements for the position of Developer

- Age 18+;
    - Fluency in English;
    - Knowledge and understanding of the Server Rules;
    - You need to be on-line regularly;
    - You have to be polite towards Team;
    - Knowledge of other languages like C# or Delphi is a plus

Server Core Developers

- Knowledge and experience in programming using C++ .NET

Database Developers

- Knowledge and experience in SQL database development and management using MySQL.

To apply, write an e-mail to jobsATcroggesserver.com, containing:

- Full name.
    - Country.
    - Age and birth date.
    - Specify the server on which you plan to work (TBC, LK, MoP)
    - Do you have any database handling experience?
    - Do you have experience in C++ or other Scripting Languages? Elaborate.
    - Previous experience in developing.
    - Do you have any experience with teamwork and on-line support? If so, where?
    - Additional information about yourself - feel free to attach a picture, as well.
    - Contact details (some form of identification, e-mail, live instant messenger, skype, etc.)
    Last edited by CroggesServer Staff; 07-16-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Bullcrits's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TrinityCore: Darkcore 3.3.5 Instant 80 PvP Server

Hi all,

Darkfusion (3.3.5 Instant 80 PvP, running on TrinityCore) is looking for a Developer.

Server status is like 80%. There is only a few things to fix/add and then the server is good to go live.
    Nearly all the in-game stuff has already been done, as well as a few scripts (such as 1v1 Arena).

Once everything is finished, a host and domain will be bought so the server can go public.

If there is anyone willing to help for free, please let me know!
    Last edited by Bullcrits; 08-14-2014 at 05:56 AM.

darkmage113's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to pay 20-40 dollars to someone experienced in C++ private server coding who can script my MangosZero server for me.

PM me for details.

Annanders's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I am sure you guys see tons of post like these, but here is another one. We need people who want to make a private server. We need GMs, Developers, and admins to help us. We have the funds, a plan, and are ready to start get things going. Below we're going to list the requirments for each of the positions below. It's going to be a 4.3 PvP server.

EVERYONE must have skype, and be active on it.

Game Masters:
    - Fluent in English so people can understand you.
    - A friendly attitude, and willingness to help others.
    - An understanding of what it means to be a team.
    - Must have a strong understanding of WoW content, because you will have to explain things to people.

Developers: (We have one half decent developer already.)
    - Knowledgable in multiple coding languages. Including but not limited to SQL, LUA, and C++
    -Work well with others, because we plan to have multiple developers.
    -Fluent in English.

Admins:
    - Same requirements as a GM.
    - Over 18 years of age.
    - Working + good quality mic.
    Last edited by Annanders; 08-11-2014 at 06:07 PM.

prestigewow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in need of stress testers, bug testers and database devs for help in the coming weeks leading to the launch of PrestigeWoW.
    With the eventual growth into being official GM's, Administrators and Devs once we launch.

Right now we are a team of 2 Core Programmers and 2 Web/DB devs. The server itself is running on a beast of a dedicated machine.
    A vast majority of the work has already been completed, but the 4 of us cannot go through and comb out all the bugs and possible spell errors by ourselves.

Some of the MAIN features currently being worked on (Mostly Completed):

-Prestige System - (will be thoroughly explained on the site - once it's public)
    -City Capture System - Specific Major towns (cities later on) can be captured by Horde or Alliance and held for faction-wide benefits.
    Theres a lot more to this system (war paths, soldiers, captains, titles, etc. It's meant to endorse faction-wide world PvP with benefits that help PvE, PvP and the Prestige System).
    We'll have battle maps, via the website and ingame addons that display current conflicts and ownership of specified zones and towns.

-Custom Instances
    -MoP Content
    -Lots more..

The main things we require of you are:
    - A very good understanding of the game, classes and concepts
    - Experience having worked with emulation software
    - Good people skills and a creative mind

If you're interested and have met those requirements, please email us at [email protected] - Tell us what you'd like to do (beta testing, db work, core work, etc.) and what you're personal skills are and we'll be in contact promptly.

Thanks

- PrestigeWoW Team

helpwowme's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello every one.
    I find developers for new project wow 5.4.8

U need know c++ , dbc and maps structure.
    Need good DataBase developer.

U can get money for your job.

My skype is nekinem.rf

agarr94's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reqruiting for new funserver

About WoW Server:

• Server type: Funserver (With High rates & OP items, although balanced between the classes)
    • Core: TrinityCore
    • Patch: 3.3.5a
    • Lvlcap: 100
    • Start lvl: 85
    • Specials: Custom patch, VIP ranks (1-6), new currency gained through time spent online which is used for loads of items and custom spells etc, custom items with special uses.

Idea:

There are plenty of servers with extremely high rates of stats, but this one aims to create a completely new experience, instead of doing what everyone else does, this server will have custom items to change the whole game. The default spells that blizzard gave you will no longer limit you, on this server you will have so many more options. It takes dedication to obtain these spells however, just buying your way through the game wont help, these rewards are only obtainable through the brand new currency implemented on this server.

The new currency is gonna make the game so much more rewarding for players devoting their time on the server. For time you spend online, you will be rewarded with magical gold, which you will need to buy gear and many custom items. You will also be able to upgrade gear by using different currency and materials obtained from custom instances.

Often on these kind of servers, either casters or melee classes stands out as the "OP" classes, but this server will balance the classes with its fine tweaking, making any class a good choice to play. Both PvP and PvE will be encouraged and rewarding, this server suit all kind of players, not just one specific community.

Host specs:

Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Quad-Core
    16 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 rpm RAID I
    500 MB/s download
    100 MB/s upload

We want you if:

You have a skillset that includes at least one of the following:
    Capability of world modding (maps)
    working with dbcs
    working with MySQL
    core-development (C++)
    in-game development (you should know what it means)

Recruiting at the moment:

DBC Dev = 1/1
    C++ Dev = 1/2
    Lore Designer = 0/2
    Manager = 1/1
    World Developer = 1/2
    Web Developer = 1/3
    SQL Developer = 2/2
    Ingame Dev = 1/3
    Game Master = 0/3
    Head GM = 0/2
    Admin = 0/2
    Investor/sponsor = 0/1

The server is about 90% ready for release, what remains before going public, is mostly class balancing and creating a few more custom weapons.
    Most of the developing work is already finished, we are reqruiting now to prepare for the release, and work on future content.

Website (under construction): www.holy-wow.servegame.com/
    Yahoo: [email protected]

kemkoi95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our temporary Website.
    WoW-Avalanche, a unique private server project.
    WoW Avalanche is a brand new project created by me, kemkoi. The project is based on my earlier experiences from MMORPG's aswell as what I found the most fun with them. I have been a World of Warcraft player since the game was released and lately I have started to feel as the game needs something special to make it fun to play again. Me and many other WoW players do not feel any accomplishment from gaining items or titles in the game anymore and that is what I would like to change with this server. In order for this project to work out as intended we are in need of developers such as c++ developers.
    Functions to implement or modify on the server.
    Level-Cap:The reason I would like to modify the level-cap is because people do not feel any accomplishment when they reach the highest level anymore. If the level-cap is removed players will always have the urge to become higher and higher levels and the top-lists will keep the competition up.

Death: A death in WoW does not mean anything. You can die as much as you want to and play as carelessly you want to because there are no death-penalties in the game. If you would have lost parts of your gear, level and skills it would be frustrating to die and that's what we would like to implement. People won't be able to farm eachother though, we will implement a system which will prevent situations like this from happening.

Free For All: There will be no factions, anyone can be an ally or an enemy. It is up to you to decide whether you would like to make the player your friend or foe.

And much more to follow...
    We are currently recruiting the following sections...
    Programmers - 1/2
    Web Developers - Yes
    Database Managers - Yes
    Admins - No
    Ticket GMs - 2/4
    Builders - Yes
    Forum Mods - Yes

Feel free to ask if you have further questions or thoughts about the server.
    Last edited by kemkoi95; 11-06-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Ladrek's Avatar Sergeant GOD CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[3.3.5]Dark Ward World of Warcraft FFA World PVP Server!! look for team members

Hey guys im looking for team members heres a list of what i need

GM's 0/5
    Dev's 1/3
    Server Ad's Control 1/3
    Webdev 0/2
    Contact me at [email protected]

Dark Ward is a World Of Warcraft 3.3.5 Free for all PVP Server With custom battle-zones that will reward players with custom PVP items, each faction has there very own malls
    Custom City Battle Zones will Reward players such as a flying mounts and many more, Horde have the same system in stormwind

Home Page Here
    Last edited by Ladrek; 11-08-2014 at 05:26 AM.

scott07's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, I am the Founder of Kamical WoW from back in the day, and ive recently come back to emulation as its one of my favourite hobbies.

You're probably thinking, what the heck? World of Weedcraft? is this guy on....Well anyway i have not smoked for around 2 years, but that doesnt stop me from thinking the idea of having a World of Warcraft realm based around Weed isnt a good one.

Here are some of the features and activities we are wanting to implement :

Harold and Kumar Quest Line
    Rise up the Ranks, going from transporting weed, to actually selling large amounts (ranking system)
    Pick wether you want to be Good or Bad (Police system etc..)
    PvP system, where the more kills you get the more damage you do, but the slower you go
    Munchies as buffs and gain's which benefit in PvP & Questing
    Weed vs Crackheads (plants vs zombies spin off) minigame.
    MOBA type of of battleground, where its 5v5, destructable buildings and more.

Sure, they are quirky idea's but i am expecting people to dislike the idea, but some to love it, but anyway check out what me and a few friends have done so far, hope you enjoy :

I am looking for experienced Area Designers, Item Creators, Creature AI scriptes, Quest creators & more.

If you are a stoner, its always a + but not needed!

Contact me on skype @ scott.webster5

Thanks for taking a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Staff Recruitment Thread!-15-jpg  
    Last edited by scott07; 11-08-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Sophistical's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arena-Source 5.0.5
    MoP PvP Server

Greetings!
    My name is Hoax and I'm here to speak as part of the Arena-Source team.

We are a Mists of Pandaria 5.0.5 Instant 90 PvP Private server with great ambition and a sense of duty to the private server world. We are dedicated to making the best experience and need Developers interested by our ideas and server concept to help us achieve it together.

Some Custom Stuff that has already been previously added.

• Custom Currency (For Voting for us) called Arena Coins
    • An In-game transmogrify vendor which lets users buy items of their choice costing arena-coins to use to transmog (live updates, as you vote)
    • Website shop which sells Malevolent gear, mounts & a couple cool vanity items also with our currency.
    • Custom VIP Mall, located on a island which is unreachable (Account protection)
    • A World Teleporter (Gives you tomes, resets spec & talents, shows upcoming events, teleports to locations)
    • Our dueling zone is in Kun-Lai Summit (Tigers Peak) and our FFA area is Gurubashi Arena
    • Instant 600 professions vendor with nearby profession reagents vendors
    • A Working Bugtracker, see what bugs need to be fixed in priority orders (Arena-source.com/issues)

PvP Wise we finished our first season a couple weeks ago and have nearly finished our second season. We give out exceptional rewards with our first season awarding $100 to the two winners. We have working battlegrounds & arenas with the addition of the Ring of Valor which was removed before 5.0.5 on retail.

Willing to be a part (& growth) of the Arena-Source staff and community is essential. You won't be bothered with tickets, as we have GM's who will answer them and redirect them to the correct area.

At Arena-Source we have the capacity to work and test on a update towards 5.4.8 but our focus for up to 6 months will be 5.0.5.
    We will be transferring fixes from 5.0.5 to our 5.4.8 Development realm too so no fixes are lost.

Other:

Our Website: Arena-Source Instant 90 MoP 5.0.5 WoW Private Server - Mists of Pandaria Private Server | Mists of Pandaria 5.0.5 | World Of Warcraft Private Server English Community 5.0.5 MoP Server

A Happy Ending: Gyazo - 23cd6a6efa8dc0e08090c9aec8113062.png

If you're interested in taking up our current open position (In-Game Developer) PM and I'll message you back shortly to contact the server owner and Administrator to test you and later confirm your position. We will also discuss the particulars together.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Staff Recruitment Thread!-2-jpg  
    Last edited by Sophistical; 11-09-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334 ... LastLast