Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear iSmexy, please don't take knowledge from what the flamers tell you, do some drawings so how you want it to be, it would help a lot, and yes, all your plans are possible.

Oh and to the flamers, could you please avoid the "Post Quick/Slow Reply" button?

OH, don't give this up! If you'll work hard on this, it will become a great success.
    Even someone disagrees; ignore them.

Project LIFE
    Dr. Emu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can make models in 3ds max for you... But for a fee.

sylv100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, if my text sounds like flame but actually last thing I'd be , is a flamer. It was meant to be advice but I don't even assume that you are taking it as advice because you're upset of course.. well, it's your project and your thing, do it the way you want. Still you can be angry but if you are telling me that i don't know a thing , you are wrong.
    I've got many years of experience and you'll realize what I'm talking about.
    One more thing interests me.. Do you really think that you prove yourself by telling me that YOUR developers are all at contributor status ? Only thing it tells me is that they are nice guys who share their work with others

Now I don't want to continue this because i'm a nice guy and actually I was wishing you good luck even if it sounded like a pure flame. Well , you should still consider my words because they aren't just another cyber-hate, they are advice. And what made me comment like i did were mostly because of the comments you already had received. Some of them were total nonsense and madness. That's where these "fancy words" came from.
    Keep up good work

I can make models in 3ds max for you... But for a fee.
    Editing models on a public server will get you busted as it's one of the weak spots because you're directly providing edited copy of Blizzard's work which is against the law. (It would require that players would download your custom dbc patch and overwrite their original one but DBC-s are copyrighted) . Rather make your server unique with all the custom models that already exist. Stick with the original. There are lots of things that aren't used on retail.
    Last edited by sylv100; 01-09-2009 at 11:20 AM.

gr33noni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C++

I believe I can help you with developing the core. 1 exception though, Idon't want to actually play unless it is nessacay to the project! Don't worry I've played on private servers for a year so don't freak out.

Email me: [email protected]

Yep

Hedemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lul