0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help] Questions about Emulation

Hey guys! Lately I have'nt been finding any good servers. I know just about everything that can be done ingame with Admin, but I want to do more. I decided I want to run my own server with the help of somone who can host it. I somtimes connect to peoples databases and use some tutorials to learn about db'in. I can do the small stuff like chnage starting location and starting gear and so on. In the past I had a bad run in with creating servers and now im deciding to give it one more chance. But I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice or other tutorials.

What I want to do is make a server containing 2-3 realms. I would like a Funserver(PVP), lvl 29 (battleground) Twink server, And possibly a Max lvl 250 leveling server. But fist I have some questions.

Funserver:
    I can make an amazing fun server because I've already done it. I just dont want to make it from scratch. If anyone has some advice or an already made repack I can download with all Vendors, Morph NPC, Teleporter NPC, Trainers( with all skills) and more.

lvl 29 Twink Server:
    I already have some big plans for this realm. I know the starting locations I would like to have and everything. Im just not shure how to run 2 realms on 1 server , how I can start them with instant 29 and money, or if I can use 2 repacks for both realms, on one server.

Max lvl 250 leveling server:
    I would like to run an ascent server but I think only mangos can have a lvl cap of 150+. I think ascent's lvl cap is about 80 or so. I would really like some help with this one. But if there is no aceptions for ascent on this realm then Im not going to make this kind of realm.

And help or advice would be a bost to me making my own server. I will +rep ANYONE who can help me out.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by smimitt; 06-27-2008 at 12:36 PM.

[Help] Questions about Emulation
    SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm lol'ing so hard.

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not very funny to laugh, S7.
    He is obviously new here, or a noob, or whatever. But, your an emulation expert and you should help him out.
    Smimitt, just browse through our forums a little bit more. You can find everything here, in the Emulation Discussion and Guides sections. As well, if your looking for a host, make sure to post in the stickied thread.
    If you need any more help, please PM me.
    -Hellgawd

smimitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks man

mager1794's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max lvl 250 leveling server:
    I would like to run an ascent server but I think only mangos can have a lvl cap of 150+. I think ascent's lvl cap is about 80 or so. I would really like some help with this one. But if there is no aceptions for ascent on this realm then Im not going to make this kind of realm.
    it is possible in Ascent if you cant get it right then it will take a core edit i can help with that : )
    as well is i advise you dont use a repack download the real ascent source
    also you wont be able to get 3 realms in the start without the most epic lag ever wait til you get a dedicated server the money and level is also a C++ script i have one somewhere that i can give to you : )
    Lunar Gaming - Reaching For The Stars

SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't lol'ing at his noobness. Just the way he decided to tell us what hes doing... ok? Why does he have to tell us. If he needs help there a thread for it, no point wasting memory w/ useless threads.

smimitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually Mager helped me alot. And yea i asked a few questions in the post and answered the big ones for me. Thanks man.