0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me with these Vista errors please!

Hello, im having a really hard time trying to set up my 2.4 server on my Vista computer (eww vista lol). K what i need help with is getting my Ascent-logon and my Ascent-world files to work. I used the Ac web ultimate repack 7.7 or whatever (its the latest ac web repack), and its installed and i already did the thing with the ad.exe file for the maps. Also i have .net framework 3.5 installed, and i used Faxmunkys guide on how to make ascent work on vista, but it didnt work. The big error im stuck on is when i open my ascent logon and ascent world file i get this,"Runtime error! Program C:\ac web ultimate repack\ascent-logon.exe R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the applications support team for more info." And after i close that error screen, a new error comes up which says,"The application failed to initialize properly. Click ok to terminate the application." I would be very happy if someone could get me through this error so i can play on my 2.4 server...anyone know the solution?

Help me with these Vista errors please!