0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your thoughts about this, angry rant!

Hello all, I decided to enter here to discuss what has been going on with a free server I have been playing on for over 8months now. First of all I came here because I thought it to help me get a better idea on my own situation and if anyone else experienced this before.

I play on a server I loved and did my part by voting every day 2 times a day and by donating to help the server and to get items. My last donation was about 4months ago. Needless to say our server was converted to mangos and everything lost, wiped out. With the 1 month of server downtime and poor news and decisions to it's players had a big impact and thus we lost over 70% of our original server population.

Our server is been on mangos for 1 month or about now. My problem is that our server staff OWNER has poor management skills and so we have players asking daily for our donation items back. With countless PM's and forum topics we get nothing. Has anyone else had these issues with there servers on trying to get your donated items back? A large portion of players have been given back items for donations and also the players who donated hundreds of dollars to get GM spots got their items. He even has 2 administrators who have bought their spots.

I am also upset at the fact that the owner was asking for donations everyday prior to the server wipe before he told anyone about it. The wipe came up with players who got duped into donating for items and not even realizing all the time invested was getting wiped and to have to wait.

My server I play on has so much going on right now with careless decisions and poor management and fraud. If you play on my server I suggest to never donate or vote. If you try and buy items with your vote points also you will never get the items since they keep erasing and they have no system setup to get you the items.

Also they are now charging an arm and leg for donated items and before the prices did not go this high but now they charge 60-400 dollars for items WTFBBQ!!

Now they are using cheats to get votes to rank higher. In world chat a gm said we are cheating the vote system to get you all more players to come here so don't worry. We went from 30s to 20th spot in 3 days with no others voting.

Your thoughts about this, angry rant!
    Ickybad's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the server?

мιяаgє's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is this server name?
    And many servers that accept donations are 'scammers'. I have run in with about 7 myself.
    As for the vote cheating, report it to the vote place - they can get banned from that vote place.
    Show your not just a helpless player, but a strong citizen!

andre2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the server I play on is insains funservers it is w w w.funserver.cc

runiker's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say stand up and fight bring down the server any way you can including report it for abuse as for donate if you sued paypal say the item was never recived

orion5814's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I'd ever play there, gonna try to get my own up so I can avoid that when I get back to the states. Got my lan up =D Only problem is I can't get quests atm, well I have I've recreated alot of the quests in Goldshire and the Abbey through MySQL >.< talk about a pain, but meh, can't get an up to date quest database file from anyone, so cest la vie =D

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys I am really frustrated. I GM on several servers in the past and while I played this server and I never had seen these issues before. These are servers on top 100 list in the top 20. I am just so angry how many of us are still asking for our donations back etc. And the redo of everything. I just feel right now I have nothing to gain by saying this. To bad the owner lies in everything he says on the forums to us to.

I would also like to point out he is the first to put up the WOTLK server beta to try and force more players to his site to join. Hes had it up for a few weeks now. It sucks the tactics some *******s go through just to make money.

I been working on my own server. I been working on a GM server where everyone is a GM and can do anything. Sorta like a sandbox. But all gms will not have ban, playerinfo, roots, die or any other commands that can harm other players. It is setup with the intention of having tons of custom items in and gms control and add what they want anywhere. I will see if this is a good idea soon if I can get it finished.
    Last edited by andre2000; 06-15-2008 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last post then I am off to bed. Look at these ridiculous prices on items he has up now, WTFBBQ is the word that comes to my mind when viewing this crap.
    Funserver.cc Donation site

Ballwinkle's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop QQing. all you can do is hope for someone to DDos them so bad they god there HDD stuk up there ass.

Rawlsku-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that totally sucks, but after all, you are DONATING to support the server, and they give you a gift for helping them out. no, you don't just buy items, that'd be illegal.

So officially you should be happy that the server is still running and all, but unofficially you are mad that you lost the items that you bought.
    It's complicated :O

I come from Winland, I speak Winnish and I'm called a 'Winn'

thpthpthp's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zomg 400$ for a crappy piece of armor!? i like how they say they spend about 1000$ a month on the server what BS! hopefully they get booted off the top 100 list for cheating and people stop donating to those scammers!

PS: rolsku thats one of the best signature pictures iv seen

Snailz's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i worked for the server. They Drag alot of things out.
    Cheese Cake?

Ickybad's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya no doubt thats high unless they dont want donations lol cause of OP players.