9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gathering GameObjects to Optimize Navigation Mesh

What is the best way to collect GameObjects? I want to do something similar to this https://github.com/mmalka/TheNoobBot...bjectHelper.cs where I am adding GameObjects to the navmesh based on bounding box and worldmatrix. From what I saw in this project, I believe he really ran across the different maps and collected the objects in a database. Is there a better way to do this, also speaking in regards to events (christmas, mid summer fire festival etc.) where additional GameObjects are present in the game. I checked the 3.3.5 client and it appears that the transformation matrices are identical to WOTLK Classic, so I could technically collect them with my own 3.3.5 server setup with increased speed. I could probably not do that for retail WoW though, any other suggestions or additional resources / existing databases?

Additionally, here are some references that are related, but do not directly answer my question, included for completeness:
    wor...assic-tbc.html
    wor...r-doodads.html
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...transform.html

Gathering GameObjects to Optimize Navigation Mesh
    semiprotech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just do all meshes and bake them in of your looking for obstacles other wise his is not needed you can bypass that Ashwell traceline depending what your doing u can also bake mesh with gathered stuff as well i can't disapprove of some things change patches expansions and live to classic sorry drunk but u can retrieve anything u need db2 reading building meshes unless u start digging into npcs etc for quest rest i do just mesh built in
    Last edited by semiprotech; 11-28-2023 at 02:05 AM.