1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Do-string is not the problem, its where you call it from. I'm lost, you just linked that source saying your not banned for using it then you say its different? And define "encryption". And based off what I remember of HBRelog, it did not hook anything ingame.

As i remember it HBRelog did the login by itself before starting the Buddy ? Maybe thats a different Relogger though

12/1/2016 bans...
    Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess what? I tested a theory and was "suspended" for bots/cheats etc...

I setup a navigation bot with rebot. No combat, just run around in circles. 12 hours later I was suspended for 6 months.

You tell me what's wrong with the bots now? It's the navigation. It's not hard to figure out. Developers need to get the clue to quit denying it's the navigation as the root cause.

If I use my CTM or NAVI features in my bot I run... I get banned. If I don't use navi, but perform combat etc... no issues.

namreeb's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    7/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is 'NAVI'?

Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by namreeb View Post
    What is 'NAVI'?
    On Hold Navi Map

I no longer bot. Ever again.

-Ryuk-'s Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    38/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owneth View Post
    Guess what? I tested a theory and was "suspended" for bots/cheats etc...

I setup a navigation bot with rebot. No combat, just run around in circles. 12 hours later I was suspended for 6 months.

You tell me what's wrong with the bots now? It's the navigation. It's not hard to figure out. Developers need to get the clue to quit denying it's the navigation as the root cause.

If I use my CTM or NAVI features in my bot I run... I get banned. If I don't use navi, but perform combat etc... no issues.

Your suspension is likely do to server side heuristics, it has nothing to do with using CTM. If you were detected by warden or a function hook they would ban your account permanently.

The point is using a NavMesh is all well and good, but the movement logic still needs some randomization, if you are in a battleground and you always move to XYZ1 then XYZ2, then XYZ3 there is a very good chance your a bot.
    |Leacher:11/2009|Donor:02/2010|Established Member:09/2010|Contributor:09/2010|Elite:08/2013|

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Do-string is not the problem, its where you call it from. I'm lost, you just linked that source saying your not banned for using it then you say its different? And define "encryption". And based off what I remember of HBRelog, it did not hook anything ingame.
    Maybe this will assist - this is a clone of HBRelog when it still used injection
    https://github.com/winifix/HBRelog-M...og/WoW/Hook.cs

"Encryption" = InsertRandomOpCodes() function and AddAsmAndRandomOPs() etc..

My Current live build: (sample that just does basic lua calls) https://github.com/winifix/iRobot-Live - with correct offsets - I don't mind sharing this now because my bot is now passive.
    1. Dance
    2. Login to game
    3. Cast Spell
    Last edited by WiNiFiX; 03-01-2016 at 05:14 AM.

-Ryuk-'s Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    38/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WiNiFiX View Post
    Maybe this will assist - this is a clone of HBRelog when it still used injection
    https://github.com/winifix/HBRelog-M...og/WoW/Hook.cs

"Encryption" = InsertRandomOpCodes() function and AddAsmAndRandomOPs() etc..

My Current live build: (sample that just does basic lua calls) https://github.com/winifix/iRobot-Live - with correct offsets - I don't mind sharing this now because my bot is now passive.
    1. Dance
    2. Login to game
    3. Cast Spell

Having a quick look at your code, your calling ExecuteBuffer directly from Endscene(from you hook space) without faking the stack trace. From what I understand, this is almost certainly going to flag you.
    |Leacher:11/2009|Donor:02/2010|Established Member:09/2010|Contributor:09/2010|Elite:08/2013|

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234