Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so after the last update none of the fixes realisn mentioned should be needed.
    I updated it to include various bug fixes I only kept track of in my private repository.
    Forgive the mess in the viewer and don't superstitiously hope for the included code to somehow build the nav mesh, that's your part to do.
    (I keep selling it though and plan to eventually release it under a dual GPL license or something)

[Mpq][C#] Geometry parser/viewer
    reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bananenbrot View Post
    Okay, so after the last update none of the fixes realisn mentioned should be needed.
    I updated it to include various bug fixes I only kept track of in my private repository.
    Forgive the mess in the viewer and don't superstitiously hope for the included code to somehow build the nav mesh, that's your part to do.
    (I keep selling it though and plan to eventually release it under a dual GPL license or something)
    Do you mind committing your packages folder? I used NuGet to install SharpDX 2.4.2 and then I manually created a folder named "CrystalMPQ" inside "packages". After that, I recompiled the updated CrystalMPQ and put the 3 DLLs inside packages\CrystalMPQ. Opened the solution and everything compiled just fine, however, upon running I kept getting an error here, when it tries to find DBFilesClient\\LiquidType.dbc. I've changed my locale to en-US and even tried with the older CrystalMPQ that I modified to return the WoWInstallation right away, but no luck...

And thank you for updating this amazing tool I will give some more tries later to see if I get this problem fixed.

EDIT: And yeah, the key is there after WoW-64.exe is run:
    Last edited by reliasn; 03-10-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Bananenbrot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reliasn View Post
    Do you mind committing your packages folder? I used NuGet to install SharpDX 2.4.2 and then I manually created a folder named "CrystalMPQ" inside "packages". After that, I recompiled the updated CrystalMPQ and put the 3 DLLs inside packages\CrystalMPQ. Opened the solution and everything compiled just fine, however, upon running I kept getting an error here, when it tries to find DBFilesClient\\LiquidType.dbc. I've changed my locale to en-US and even tried with the older CrystalMPQ that I modified to return the WoWInstallation right away, but no luck...

And thank you for updating this amazing tool I will give some more tries later to see if I get this problem fixed.

EDIT: And yeah, the key is there after WoW-64.exe is run:
    Actually, I thought I did. Must have gone something wrong with my .gitignore.
    Unignoring some sub path is totally inconvenient in git... but it should work now.

Edit: I think you missed the 7zip dependency dll of crystalmpq, that's why it crashed.

reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bananenbrot View Post
    Actually, I thought I did. Must have gone something wrong with my .gitignore.
    Unignoring some sub path is totally inconvenient in git... but it should work now.

Edit: I think you missed the 7zip dependency dll of crystalmpq, that's why it crashed.
    Yeah, I forgot to add that other extra DLL >.< Everything is working great now! A simple checkout and then using NuGet to restore the SharpDX 2.4.2 should be enough to get everything running!

Just out of curiosity, is your BananaMpq.View.NavMesh.dll (which isn't included, but you already explained why and it's understandable) some sort of "Wrapper" that you made around Recast/Detour? Or did you make your own navmesh builder O.o? And if it builds meshes that handle flying/swimming (Recast/Detour don't seem to do that), I guess I'd be interested in buying this "extra" part

Other than that, I can't rep you anymore, sadly...

Bananenbrot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wraps Recast/Detour, but BananaMpq.View.NavMesh is just rendering stuff for the actual BananaMpq.NavMesh logic, where the building happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12