Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Innerspace and you.... Anyone still developing?

Hey all,

I was deleting a bunch of stuff on my Dev comp when I came accross Innerspace, and realized I still have 90 days on my subscription left... Since I pretty much left Lavish alone ever since ISXWarden went private...

But I always loved the way you can make ingame UI's and apps for WoW and such, So is anyone here still using innerspace/lavish for Bot development? If so are you using any type of SDK/development/dlls, such as something like ISXWoW? Just wondering since Id love to add an ingame UI to my bot.

Just let me know what your doing if you are still Developing using Innerspace/lavish. thanks :P

p.s the Nokia5800 pwns the Iphone all day .. Multi-tasking

Innerspace and you.... Anyone still developing?
    jjaa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still do a lot of my work via Innerspace. There is plenty of documentation ect. on making extensions, all you need is some C++ skills

GliderPro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use it for Eve Online with ISXEVE. Greyman released an updated ISXWOW on ismoods.com but there is no public ISXWarden as you stated.

I like Innerspace for the same reasons you mentioned. Lax is working on Innerspace2 which is going to have support for CEGUI, better .NET integration, and more. Inner Space 2 - Lavish Software Wiki

Nokia5800's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gliderpro

Thanks for the reponse. I def. feel you on that, The ingame GUI's and such, just seems so professional to me and its very convenient for full screen playing.

and thanks for the update on LAx's innerspace 2, I wasnt aware of this. thanks.

and gliderpro if your interested in working on a bot with me, with pure scripting or making a innerspace lua controler let me know. PM me or something mate

klufas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking for serious IS scripting teammates. I have a few tasks that are left before my bot is 100% complete, and I'd be willing to trade script help for money / spot on the dev team if it was feasible. If anybody is serious about this let me know.

MSN: [email protected]

AIM: Klufas15
    Last edited by klufas; 06-30-2009 at 09:12 AM.

tdrake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old private bot i had was 100% hands off.

Used IS' nav mesh(ie as you ran around it set up pts to where you could go/obstacles) 100% faster then gliders ppather and barely used any resources. Nav file was about 40 megs from 1-70 areas/including out of the way quest areas.

Trained skills and auto placed them on your bar. Restocked everything automatically.

Switched zones according to your lvl and learned new fp's. A

Auto zone switch(ie switched farming areas every 2-4 hrs on its own.

Put items up on the AH automatically and had alarms set up for when it tried to auction off blues/purples where you could set it up to notify you remotely if price was too low or abnormally high.

Remote interface with commands to auto log out or in, coin amount, status, replies, all done through irc interface(could connect as many accounts as you wanted and easy to watch over multiple accounts)

GM checks--mob was teleported, invincible mobs, some other things.

Full questing--set up questing based off popular questing guides(could lvl 1-70) using only the bots questing system. (close to 200 quests set up for it)

Regardless its worthless without a working isxwarden type extension lol.

xXCharleyXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unless, you can code an isxwardern ....

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, when ISXWarden went private or stopped altogether, I didn't play with ISXWow after that. Even though I miss the functionality and the scripts I wrote allowed me to bot my party of 5 in all instances. I had each one setup with pathing, add handling, etc.

I can script, but not much of a programmer unfrotunately. Too many other things in my life I had to learn for my job, programming wasn't one. 8(

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tdrake View Post
    Old private bot i had was 100% hands off.

Used IS' nav mesh(ie as you ran around it set up pts to where you could go/obstacles) 100% faster then gliders ppather and barely used any resources. Nav file was about 40 megs from 1-70 areas/including out of the way quest areas.

Trained skills and auto placed them on your bar. Restocked everything automatically.

Switched zones according to your lvl and learned new fp's. A

Auto zone switch(ie switched farming areas every 2-4 hrs on its own.

Put items up on the AH automatically and had alarms set up for when it tried to auction off blues/purples where you could set it up to notify you remotely if price was too low or abnormally high.

Remote interface with commands to auto log out or in, coin amount, status, replies, all done through irc interface(could connect as many accounts as you wanted and easy to watch over multiple accounts)

GM checks--mob was teleported, invincible mobs, some other things.

Full questing--set up questing based off popular questing guides(could lvl 1-70) using only the bots questing system. (close to 200 quests set up for it)

Regardless its worthless without a working isxwarden type extension lol.

Interesting, I'd be willing to shoot you some cash to share some of your questing setup, perhaps you can message me?

GordonGekko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if somebody wants to offer me an working IS WoW bot versus cash then just let me know via PM.

Thx
    Gordon

tdrake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If youre interested in seeing some of the code, just shoot me a pm.

Even had it navigating/fighting under water with no problems lol. Was in the process of adding flight pathing for it but thats when ISXWarden took a shitter and I abandoned the project.

Working on a C# bot atm for personal use. Just a pain since I dont have alot of experience reversing and im trying to avoid injection. Spend half the time just researching then trying to implement it. Hoping to add a similar system again like lavish nav.

Ppather was nice but bottom line, it eats up alot of the cpu where with the lavish nav system, I could run 8 bots with intelligent navigation using a crap computer.

BoogieManTM's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tdrake View Post
    If youre interested in seeing some of the code, just shoot me a pm.

Even had it navigating/fighting under water with no problems lol. Was in the process of adding flight pathing for it but thats when ISXWarden took a shitter and I abandoned the project.

Working on a C# bot atm for personal use. Just a pain since I dont have alot of experience reversing and im trying to avoid injection. Spend half the time just researching then trying to implement it. Hoping to add a similar system again like lavish nav.

Ppather was nice but bottom line, it eats up alot of the cpu where with the lavish nav system, I could run 8 bots with intelligent navigation using a crap computer.
    Remember that ppather was more than just a navigation system, it was also the FSM (and a pretty poorly implemented one, at that). Alot of the load, was FSM related.

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second Gordon's request and will iterate money is not an object on my end.

LavishNav was great to use because it would add/remove path points based on obstacles that would obstruct. I used it heavily for BG pathing and no one would ever tell I was afk honoring. The target cycle was insanely fast and in hindsight if GM's could see how fast I was switching targets, they probably would do something since I only used instant casts on my affliction warlock. Racked up tons of honor due to dots on everyone within a 30 foot radius.

Klufas, I have done some IS scripting in the past, and honestly if a released ISXWarden or a replacement was available, would still be doing it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, I need to have more rep to send PM's, but anybody who has somethign substantial such as quest implementation or anything of the sorts I'd be very interested in talking to you.

Also, I'm not really going to touch on selling extensions on here, so if you want to make an offer make sure it's in private (and even then it probably wont happen since it's basically impossible to prevent distribution)

tdrake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats my only stipulation. Dont mind sharing code but I prefer not to give away my work for some stupid commercial bot.

Regardless Boogieman, ppather was a resource hog.

Bot I used was programmed as a FSM and had everything incorporated into it and didnt use 1/10 the resources glider did with ppather including real time questing(not the half ass questing system ppather had to use since glider wasnt able to get quest log info/kill counts, etc.

Sure glider started using a little more resources the last few releases but with ppather running, I had a tough time running 2 instances before movement started going haywire. Simple point mesh system similar to what bbot then later openbot used tends to be less process intensive. Used the same approach as well in my bot and I could run 5 instances if i wanted with crap 128mb vid card , 1.63ghz cpu(1gig ram) with no problems.
    Last edited by tdrake; 06-30-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast