Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that...

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."

How do you come up with this stuff cypher? That's just the perfect reply
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

Zeluous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you enjoy alienating people?

Moji's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

"Don't try to argue with idiots, they'll lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Unknown
    When I saw this I laughed so hard that I had to quote it and say:

lol

dekz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a ****ing awesome start to the day!

aaró's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what is going on to be honest.

Kinda new to these things. From what I understand is that the creators of these bots have not written the "bot" themselfes but stolen it.

I do not know the drama of it all. But wouldnt you help out the community more by just improving their bot? and talking to the devs?

Again I don't know what beef you guys got with them its just a suggestion.

If you think this post is retarded please back me up with background facts so I won't make same mistake again

over and out--

LegacyAX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said he would suck your dick, I think you should be nice to him!

lol, odd post though... was that like a sarcastic come back from the 70's?Your dad just wrote that didnt he!

I repeat! Step away from the keyboard!
    I think cypher or knyox said that not sure... something about fat fingers too lol

Tremos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet brandon didn't share that I was stockpiling a handful of nice holes to forward to Blizzard in the event that I get bored.
    If you're serious, that's just gay as hell dude. Just because you're a good programmer doesn't mean you have the right to abuse that ability. Why on earth would you forward something that could potentially ban a whole lot of people? The more of your posts I read the more jealous I believe you are of public bots and the money they're raking in. Yes I use wowmimic, yes it might not have good protection, or any protection at all for that matter (novice programmer here), but it works and people are using it. For gods sake this is an exploit/scam/bot forum.

If you're such a good programmer code your own bot a sell it, you'd obviously beat all the competition hands down since your bot will be 100% undetectable, and have no sloppy code nor bugs right? Lol

argh44z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tremos View Post
    If you're serious, that's just gay as hell dude. Just because you're a good programmer doesn't mean you have the right to abuse that ability. Why on earth would you forward something that could potentially ban a whole lot of people?
    Stop using public bots, learn things and roll your own.

You won't find much sympathy from people in this section.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're serious, that's just gay as hell dude. Just because you're a good programmer doesn't mean you have the right to abuse that ability. Why on earth would you forward something that could potentially ban a whole lot of people? The more of your posts I read the more jealous I believe you are of public bots and the money they're raking in. Yes I use wowmimic, yes it might not have good protection, or any protection at all for that matter (novice programmer here), but it works and people are using it. For gods sake this is an exploit/scam/bot forum.

If you're such a good programmer code your own bot a sell it, you'd obviously beat all the competition hands down since your bot will be 100% undetectable, and have no sloppy code nor bugs right? Lol
    If you honestly think he's jealous, you're severely mistaken.

From personal experience; Cypher may not be the best at bot logic, but I know for a fact, given the time (1-2 months) he could create a bot that would blow any public bot completely out of the water. And guess what, if he had the patience (or was bored enough) it'd be the only one with true warden protection. I'd assume, right now, he'd easily be able to charge $15-20 a month, and ALL OF YOU would be using it.

In all honesty, he can probably cook something up within 2-3 days that is at least on par, if not better, than what is currently available.

PS: Don't bother asking him (or anybody else for that matter) to write you a bot. Cypher doesn't even play WoW anymore.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, who says I don't have the right to do what I want with my programming abilities as long as I don't do anything illegal? I dunno what kinda ****ed-up universe you live in, but where I come from we have certain freedoms and liberties.

I have nothing against public bots making money, I was a big supporter of ISXWoW and ISXWarden back when it was actively maintained. What I DO have a problem with is the dishonest practices that the main bot developers are currently using.

The fact that BOTH major bots are lead by ****heads is purely a coincidence. If you want to release public bots/cheats/hacks/etc that's fine by me (you don't see me attacking WoWInfinity do you?).

Heck, I was the co-author of the CURRENT PUBLIC ISXWOW. Does that throw a spanner into the works for your little conspiracy theory?

I don't play WoW anymore and I really don't give a shit whether you can bot or not. This is bigger than you, so either step back and see the bigger picture, or just stop posting, because you'll get no sympathy from anyone here.

Chuck12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally laughing my ass off over here

that guy offering sucking another man's dick so he can continue boting.. ...LOLOL priceless

ramey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahaha ;D How's it hanging Cypher?

Tremos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, who says I don't have the right to do what I want with my programming abilities as long as I don't do anything illegal? I dunno what kinda ****ed-up universe you live in, but where I come from we have certain freedoms and liberties.

I have nothing against public bots making money, I was a big supporter of ISXWoW and ISXWarden back when it was actively maintained. What I DO have a problem with is the dishonest practices that the main bot developers are currently using.

The fact that BOTH major bots are lead by ****heads is purely a coincidence. If you want to release public bots/cheats/hacks/etc that's fine by me (you don't see me attacking WoWInfinity do you?).

Heck, I was the co-author of the CURRENT PUBLIC ISXWOW. Does that throw a spanner into the works for your little conspiracy theory?

I don't play WoW anymore and I really don't give a shit whether you can bot or not. This is bigger than you, so either step back and see the bigger picture, or just stop posting, because you'll get no sympathy from anyone here.
    Yea man, this is bigger then me, you're so goddamn macho with your programming skills. You must have so much free time on your hands, if you're decompiling public bots, reading it and making all these posts about it.

I've got a life dude. Don't have time nor care about learning how to code a bot. I'll happily pay money for someone else do to that for me, whilst I enjoy things that actually matter. In the end, instead of actually acting mature and caring about the community and forwarding your finding to mimic devs, you want to forward this stuff to blizzard, which will aid them in banning public bot users. Nerd rage much?

Keep smiting my rep, I couldn't care less.

You're a supposed skilled programmer. You've decompiled mimic code, you can;

1) Help people using the public bot mimic, by sending this information to the mimic devs, which will hopefully allow them to review and update their code.
    2) Do nothing.
    3) Send this stuff to blizzard <--- wtf

Yea it's a free world, and you can do what you want, if you like acting like a nerd rager then by all means go ahead.
    Last edited by Tremos; 05-15-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast