0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    FYI, Cypher got most of his ass hole nature from me. (Weird eh?)

Think about it this way, if we told you "You need to read x y and z." Just like that. Would you actually read it before coming back asking stupid questions? Or would you actually read it, and attempt to understand it, if you knew you would be flamed for being lazy again.

I apply the "be an ass hole until they help themselves first" logic more often than you think. My techs (I own a car shop, mechanics are techs) see me do this quite often. (Though not at customers, since.. well.. you should know why) If they ask me stupid, or repetitive questions, I give them a complete bullshit answer and make fun of them. They very rarely come asking questions like that again, and they do less than 5 minutes of research to find the answer. They remember it much better that way. And I've never had a problem with any of my techs. (With the exception of being utterly rude to customers, stealing, etc.)

If you notice, I help people a lot more in the 'beginner' areas of the site. (Check the programming sections.) However, in the more advanced areas, I'm an ass hole. As well as most others. If you're here, you should have learned how to do what you're asking to do. I'm very lenient actually. But when it comes to more advanced topics (such as memory editing), you'll see quite the opposite. Same goes for Cypher, kynox, Shynd, etc.

None of us get paid to help you, nor do we have an obligation to help you. If we want to be 'pretentious ass holes' we can. If we want to help, we can. Which we do more often than not. (Maybe just not where you see it.)

My signature is a joke, and the truth at the same time. Having learned, and programmed in VB/VB.NET, I can accurately say it takes nearly no skill to use. (Which is why I prefer C/C++ and C#, as it's not that it's easier to use (though it is because of the syntax), but because it has much more functionality than VB/VB.NET)

Edit: Here's a post that pretty much explains what I'm trying to say. (I forgot I posted this a while back on the OB forums.) It's pretty oriented to the IS/OB community, but it applies here as well.
    OB Forums - View topic - Rules (You'd better read this)
    You could also drive to their house and shoot them in the leg each time they ask a stupid question, achieving the same effect, does that make it right, or make you any less of an ass hole? That logic is utterly flawed, and implies you follow the crooked "the end justifies the means" philosophy. In which case, my point stands, you guys are pretentious ass holes.

If you have no problem being a dick to people in attempt to "help" them, then fine, it's probably far too late to change your ways anyway. I however, do have a problem with it, and intend to keep making that known.

Edit: Your post on OB only substantiates my claims even further. What exactly is your point now? Are you trying to justify your ways to the community and somehow make them believe that you guys aren't a bunch of egotistical pricks, and that you're really out to help? Because I really don't think that's possible anymore.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 11-19-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Lazy-ass programmer incoming !!
    Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    You could also drive to their house and shoot them in the leg each time they ask a stupid question, achieving the same effect, does that make it right, or make you any less of an ass hole? That logic is utterly flawed, unless you follow the crooked "the end justifies the means" philosophy. In which case, my point stands, you guys are pretentious ass holes.

If you have no problem being a dick to people in attempt to "help" them, then fine, it's probably far too late to change your ways anyway. I however, do have a problem with it, and intend to keep making that known.
    Then you'll continue to be flamed and made fun of. Yet, we're the ones that won't have a problem with it, and we'll most likely be laughing about it.

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Then you'll continue to be flamed and made fun of. Yet, we're the ones that won't have a problem with it, and we'll most likely be laughing about it.
    I actually enjoy this. If you guys found this humorous, I don't think you'd put so much effort into trying to justify yourselves or prove me wrong. And now I even have Cypher going out of his way to insult me every chance he gets, haha. He posted in some random thread in the exploit section just to call me an idiot. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one laughing, oh, and the community now that someone is treating you guys the same way you treat everyone else (that actually has a chance and can form coherent sentences)

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problem with people 'fighting back'. It shows they have some balls, unlike most people who would just cower away and disappear. HAVE AT YOU!

Zafni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lool what a jokes thread. Cypher and Apoc being complete *******s as usual, but someone actually standing up to them? good for you Bossqwerty. Just let Cypher and Apoc flame tbh. Its just a shame there entire lives revolve around a computer screen.

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zafni View Post
    lool what a jokes thread. Cypher and Apoc being complete *******s as usual, but someone actually standing up to them? good for you Bossqwerty. Just let Cypher and Apoc flame tbh. Its just a shame there entire lives revolve around a computer screen.
    If you visit a game "exploiting" forum long enough to know that cypher and apoc are complete *******s, then there's something wrong with your "live" too.

It's fun to bash on stupid people on the internet. My single regret is that I lack the knowledge to do it here.

Give up mr. Anonymous, you're just another nobody on the internet.
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Robske007a View Post
    If you visit a game "exploiting" forum long enough to know that cypher and apoc are complete *******s, then there's something wrong with your "live" too.

It's fun to bash on stupid people on the internet. My single regret is that I lack the knowledge to do it here.

Give up mr. Anonymous, you're just another nobody on the internet.
    You realize it takes what... 20 seconds to read a post by Cypher or any of these guys? It only takes reading a few posts by somebody to accurately judge their personality. So if I have 60 seconds to spend reading a few posts there's something wrong with my life?

You must be friends with Cypher.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    You realize it takes what... 20 seconds to read a post by Cypher or any of these guys? It only takes reading a few posts by somebody to accurately judge their personality. So if I have 60 seconds to spend reading a few posts there's something wrong with my life?

You must be friends with Cypher.
    Don't give me that bullshit,

You've searched for an exploit forum for World Of Warcraft, you got here, you went in the Bot's and Program section to snoop around, you've read alot of posts, you've then come here and read another mammoth thread. You do NOT have a social life if you go this deep for a game.

Stop fooling yourself.

Friends with cypher? the only contact I have with him is on this board where he flames my ass because I couldn't read a faking MSDN site properly (aka. justified flame)
    Last edited by Robske; 11-19-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Misspelled cypher, drama
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This just in - if you read forums you have no life. You heard it here first folks.

Zafni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robske007a wtf do you mean i dont have a social life? because ive come on here enough to realise cypher and apoc are complete *******s (i only go on this site when im bored in an ict lesson) does mean i have no social life. what because i want to exploit a game i have no social life? yeah ok.. i see your logic there...

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zafni View Post
    Robske007a wtf do you mean i dont have a social life? because ive come on here enough to realise cypher and apoc are complete *******s (i only go on this site when im bored in an ict lesson) does mean i have no social life. what because i want to exploit a game i have no social life? yeah ok.. i see your logic there...
    Normal people just buy the game, play it and leave it alone.

Go spend more free time on exploiting a game and writing random blabber on a public board please.

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who ever said you had to read a post from either of us to find out we're ass holes? You could have just asked. We don't deny it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678