0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shynd View Post
    Argh44z gave you everything you need. Browse pinvoke.net and learn how to call WriteProcessMemory from a .NET environment (hint: you can also find that sort of thing on gamedeception.net) and write your value to memory over the current camera yaw whatever thing argh44z handed you. Done.

I think we've already established he's not very bright, so he might need some more hand holding. Dibs not!

Lazy-ass programmer incoming !!
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    1. If you bothered to read this section you would see I post a LOT of information to all, and help for those who deserve it.
    2. I didn't realize "leeching" was the same as "sharing". Because when I "share" thing with my friends I get things in return.
    3. You seem to be under the delusion that the universe revolves around MMOwned. There are people outside this website you realize, so drawing conclusions about my social skills based on a site where I get constant questions and PMs from morons like yourself is the kind of stupidity I guess I should expect from you.
    4. Coding for you? Rofl, that just enforces the fact that your view of where the center of the universe lies is severely skewed.

PS: A little tip, don't bite the hand that feeds you, or you may find yourself quickly going hungry.
    You're trolling me... right? RIGHT?? I pray you are. Otherwise, your ignorance has reached a level of exorbitance beyond that of even imagination itself, a level even I had not previously thought attainable. I will never have the ability to truly insult someones level of intelligence again. Every time I begin composing a post of such nature, I will find myself thinking about your post, and how no human - be it man, woman, or the mentally deficient can compare to the inconceivable sum of stupidity you fit into such an unpretentious body of words. And with the push of a button, I send out my final insult, for I can never insult again.

Edit: Is it possible to minus rep every day? If so, could you get me to anything below -10? Will give you +rep in exchange.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT - BRB WHILE I FIND A PICTURE OF AN OVERUSED INTERNET MEME TO POST BECAUSE I'M TOO DAFT TO COME UP WITH MY OWN INSULTS.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 11-05-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    You're trolling me... right? RIGHT?? I pray you are. Otherwise, your ignorance has reached a level of exorbitance beyond that of even imagination itself, a level even I had not previously thought attainable. I will never have the ability to truly insult someones level of intelligence again. Every time I begin composing a post of such nature, I will find myself thinking about your post, and how no human - be it man, woman, or the mentally deficient can compare to the inconceivable sum of stupidity you fit into such an unpretentious body of words. And with the push of a button, I send out my final insult, for I can never insult again.

Edit: Is it possible to minus rep every day? If so, could you get me to anything below -10? Will give you +rep in exchange.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT - BRB WHILE I FIND A PICTURE OF AN OVERUSED INTERNET MEME TO POST BECAUSE I'M TOO DAFT TO COME UP WITH MY OWN INSULTS.
    Wow. Nice bunch of literary fluff there. Absolutely no real arguments or comebacks. Nice try, but I can see right through that. Fail more please. Still curious as to when you're going to actually address my original reply to your post in this thread, but I guess that'll never happen.

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Nice bunch of literary fluff there. Absolutely no real arguments or comebacks. Nice try, but I can see right through that. Fail more please. Still curious as to when you're going to actually address my original reply to your post in this thread, but I guess that'll never happen.
    If serious responses are what you're after, then at the very least, a diminutive amount of effort put forth into your posts to portray actuality as accurately as possible is what I require. If you're going to make it apparent that you're so far gone into your facade of reality, then I'd prefer not to pursue an argument with a living and breathing representation of a brick. Good day. I'll stop hijacking your thread now, OP.

Edit: I was serious about the rep thing, by the way.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 11-05-2008 at 11:36 PM.

zaleo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.. WriteProcessMemory is also something I am familiar with, just need to get an understanding about how to read C++ from Argh44z, but I am almost there, I can read the value so writing is my next step...

Thanks a lot all (-1)

Shynd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaleo View Post
    Thanks.. WriteProcessMemory is also something I am familiar with, just need to get an understanding about how to read C++ from Argh44z, but I am almost there, I can read the value so writing is my next step...

Thanks a lot all (-1)
    What. I. What the ****? ...

You need to understand how to read C++ from a post that contained absolutely no C-style code? It's ASM.

Anyway, Jesus, I'm sick of this thread, so ****ing here:
    Code:
    [DllImport("kernel32")]
    private static extern bool ReadProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, int dwAddress, out byte[] lpBuffer, int nSize, out IntPtr lpBytesRead);

[DllImport("kernel32")]
    private static extern IntPtr OpenProcess(uint dwDesiredAccess, bool bInheritHandle, int dwProcessId);

private int ReadInt(IntPtr hProcess, int dwAddress)
    {
        private const int nSize = sizeof(int);
        IntPtr lpBytesRead = IntPtr.Zero;
        byte[] lpBuf = new byte[nSize];

if (!ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, dwAddress, out lpBuf, nSize, out lpBytesRead))
            throw new Exception("I SUCK.");

if (lpBytesRead.ToInt32() != nSize)
            throw new Exception("I SUCK AGAIN.");

return BitConverter.ToInt32(lpBuf);
    }

//for argument's sake, let's say you want your camera to point ****ing, i don't know, east or some shit
    //obviously, your 'algorithmic' (moron) would change this value
    const float CAMERA_POINT_DEG = 270.0f;

//...somewhere else in your code
    float fFacingRad = (CAMERA_POINT_DEG / 180) * Math.Pi;

int dwMyPointer; //if you don't understand the below use of this variable, don't worry, it's been established that you're a moron.

IntPtr hProcess = OpenProcess(0x1F0FFF, false, Process.GetProcessesByName("wow")[0].Id);

dwMyPointer = ReadInt(hProcess, 0x010A3D74);
    dwMyPointer = ReadInt(hProcess, dwMyPointer + 0x779C);
    dwMyPointer += 0x120;

//i didn't provide this method for you, but you SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONSIDERING
    //YOU'RE 'familiar' WITH WPM (which i somehow doubt)
    WriteFloat(hProcess, dwMyPointer, fFacingRad);

//boomdone.

//LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
    //BY READING, COMPREHENDING, LEARNING FROM, OR USING ANY OF THE
    //ABOVE CODE OR WORDS OR LETTERS OR IDEAS, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE
    //THAT YOU SUCK AND CYPHER RULES AND blah i'm tired, **** you.
    All written in this browser, without the help of an IDE, from memory, and using only information available in this thread. I actually have zero knowledge of the WoWCamera struct/class/whatever, but it seems to me that EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE THE HARD SHIT FOR YOU. Now, leggo my hand.

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're not "telling you you're shite", we're telling you you want to do something thats out of your league. Like kynox said, you need to learn to crawl before you walk, and walk before you run, you can't jump in the deep end of the pool if you don't know how to swim, either stay in the kiddie pool for a while or you're gonna drown.
    Gotta love a troll

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shynd View Post
    What. I. What the ****? ...

You need to understand how to read C++ from a post that contained absolutely no C-style code? It's ASM.

Anyway, Jesus, I'm sick of this thread, so ****ing here:
    Code:
    [DllImport("kernel32")]
    private static extern bool ReadProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, int dwAddress, out byte[] lpBuffer, int nSize, out IntPtr lpBytesRead);

[DllImport("kernel32")]
    private static extern IntPtr OpenProcess(uint dwDesiredAccess, bool bInheritHandle, int dwProcessId);

private int ReadInt(IntPtr hProcess, int dwAddress)
    {
        private const int nSize = sizeof(int);
        IntPtr lpBytesRead = IntPtr.Zero;
        byte[] lpBuf = new byte[nSize];

if (!ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, dwAddress, out lpBuf, nSize, out lpBytesRead))
            throw new Exception("I SUCK.");

if (lpBytesRead.ToInt32() != nSize)
            throw new Exception("I SUCK AGAIN.");

return BitConverter.ToInt32(lpBuf);
    }

//for argument's sake, let's say you want your camera to point ****ing, i don't know, east or some shit
    //obviously, your 'algorithmic' (moron) would change this value
    const float CAMERA_POINT_DEG = 270.0f;

//...somewhere else in your code
    float fFacingRad = (CAMERA_POINT_DEG / 180) * Math.Pi;

int dwMyPointer; //if you don't understand the below use of this variable, don't worry, it's been established that you're a moron.

IntPtr hProcess = OpenProcess(0x1F0FFF, false, Process.GetProcessesByName("wow")[0].Id);

dwMyPointer = ReadInt(hProcess, 0x010A3D74);
    dwMyPointer = ReadInt(hProcess, dwMyPointer + 0x779C);
    dwMyPointer += 0x120;

//i didn't provide this method for you, but you SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONSIDERING
    //YOU'RE 'familiar' WITH WPM (which i somehow doubt)
    WriteFloat(hProcess, dwMyPointer, fFacingRad);

//boomdone.

//LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
    All written in this browser, without the help of an IDE, from memory, and using only information available in this thread. I actually have zero knowledge of the WoWCamera struct/class/whatever, but it seems to me that EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE THE HARD SHIT FOR YOU. Now, leggo my hand.
    Angry comments ftw.

ps: HI SHYND

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it wrong that I'm actually contemplating re-writing that code because of how shitty it is? I have an empty solution sitting in front of me... god damn it. Screw it, I'm not going to; I'd end up writing angry comments to myself.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shynd thats some awesome commenting, rofl.

wraithZX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shame that the profanities have been filtered out, that would make the code so much more worthwhile for him to C/P

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget to update the adresses in Shynd's code, seeing as we're playing 3.0.3 now.

gWorldFramePTR = 0x010A5D84
    mCamera = 0x781C

Although, when I try to read a float from [[gWorldFramePTR]+mCamera]+0x120, I get a 0 value for some reason.

The offsets described in the WoWDev wiki are working however.

rotX = [[gWorldFramePTR]+mCamera]+0x4*4

Code:
    //LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
    I've learned that commenting can also be fun!
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cypher is a dick, as are most other people with decent knowledge in their area. Cypher is also a lot like me. Neither of us will help anybody unless they can show they either a) have actually tried to do something, and are at a brick wall. Or b) need a small kick-start to figure something out.

We don't spoon feed. And we don't do your stupid ass homework.

Shynd, you ruined the fun. GTFO my interwebz fewl! (Should have made that method a partial, to REALLY **** with him. ^_^)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whereas you and Cypher take the approach of not giving any information until it is shown that the person has made an effort, I take the approach of pushing the person in the right direction so that they CAN make an effort. When I first grew interested in hacking, I didn't know where to start; I attempt to solve that problem for others. He now has a starting point, but also has to put in a bit of effort to finish it. I just do the part that you and Cypher don't do.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only real push anyone needs to learn how to "hack" (its really called Memory Editing) is to either read the millions of tutorials out there about basic memory editing, or to have someone walk them through hacking a small/old game, such as Doom 95.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast