1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :confused:

Okay. I just have to say that cypher - even hes a bit harsh - is totaly right.
    You realy should make sure that you allready understood memory, offsets, cache, dll injections, jumps, malloc, mmu .. short spoken the whole assembler shit happend in your computer.
    Of course its also possible to just change source u found ever and ever again. But thruly spoken this is nothing how you can get very far...
    And if you realy want to learn all this. Have fun ^^ But it will take some months and good tutorials can be found every in the internet.

or in other words: mem hacking is NOT lazy ass

Lazy-ass programmer incoming !!
    Dearleader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cypher running his mouth off again like an angry kid? No way!!

Nesox's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it took me about 1 year to understand evrything from scratch so in a year or less maybe u can do something creative without copy pasting too much code, also it really is necessary to know some reversing if you want to write a good bot. Not a crappy autoit bot.

zaleo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are all right, but that is not the question at the moment.

I understand that I have lot's to learn, and I am not known with all the terms you mentioned.. But for now, I have a job to do.......
    Hoping anyone here is willing to help me getting this done, especially because it is such a simple request for you guys, I simply don't have months or a year to get the camera moving around my toon in a scaled fashion. (Preferably degrees).

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by zaleo; 11-03-2008 at 11:25 AM.

tharo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay okay okay i give you a homework...

write a programm that do a test what is faster: an macro set, a switch statement or an array of function pointers. paste code and the time that all of thoose 3 ways need to run a set of 100 functions 10000 times. (choosed by random)

if you bring and explain the reason AND the result of that code we can talk
    u can google all this words but only if you learn what its behind it u can tell why the result is as it is.

good luck

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you going through all this hassle just to prove your code works? You don't need fancy injection and complicated memory operations just to show your code in action.

I would use macro's (/script FlipCameraYaw(degree)) coupled with a keysend
    Or utilise the mouse (drag down in order to yank the camera up)

If you really do want to make this working flawlessly for WoW, you might find your answers on the machinema forums, they have a tool that records movement and manipulates the WoW-camera for movie-making, they will most likely know how to control the camera from an external process.

Edit: http://www.madx.dk/wmt/

Ps: Flaming charmander is flaming?!
    Last edited by Robske; 11-03-2008 at 12:59 PM.

zaleo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason why I would like to have a "flawless" solution does not have to do with my education, more with the fact that I like that my work will be used by real users and not go to waste.

There is head tracking software on the market, but not freeware and none support WoW.

Robske007a, thanks for the advice, I will have a look on that forum as well.

Tharo, thanks I will look into it, at the moment I think pointers are the fastest as you address the memory directly without any JIT compilation or RTE delaying it.. Anyway, that is the theory. I get to it.

Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All information you need on controlling WoW's camera and movement without simulating user input is on the web, you'll just have to look for it, as a place to start take this forum and scroll down a bit, you'll find a thread about the camera class that wow uses and you'll find a thread about the CInputControll class wich can be used to controll your character, you don't need to reverse a thing if you're able to read and understand you can easily utilize the information posted here and on gamesdecpetion.
    Just search a bit, read a bit and you'll find everthing you need but please don't ask other people to do research work for you, this will only result in flaming against you.

And you can't acess a foreign processe's memory by pointers...
    I hacked 127.0.0.1

argh44z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaleo View Post
    Thanks Robske, I will look into that. But I think my best luck is to get into reversing FlipCameraYaw from LUA.
    This takes about 10 mins or less to do in IDA, as it's a very simplistic routine.

It pretty much does this: gWorldFramePtr->mCamera->mCameraYaw += DEGS_TO_RADS*angle

Or in 3.0.2: [[0x010A3D74] + 0x779C] + 0x120

It's stored as radians.

gWorldFramePtr:
    .data:010A3D74 gWorldFrame dd ?

Where it gets mCamera ([0x010A3D74] + 0x779C):
    .text:004B3B90 sub_4B3B90 proc near
    .text:004B3B90 mov eax, gWorldFrame
    .text:004B3B95 test eax, eax
    .text:004B3B97 jz short loc_4B3BA0
    .text:004B3B99 mov eax, [eax+779Ch]
    .text:004B3B9F retn

Where it does mCamera->mCameraYaw += DEGS_TO_RADS*angle
    .text:005577DF fld [ebp+var_4]
    .text:005577E2 fmul ds:kDegToRad
    .text:005577E8 pop esi
    .text:005577E9 fadd dword ptr [eax+120h]
    .text:005577EF fstp dword ptr [eax+120h]

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    "Learn how to program PowerPoint" <-- Pretty much sums up how stupid you are.

Programmers aren't "locked in a room without windows". Apparently you're not familiar with laptops, also, even if you're not freelance and you work in a company most buildings have windows, and you most certainly aren't "locked in", good work on effectively stereotyping the entire section that you're asking help from. Moron.

Furthermore, I have social skills, but using them on you would imply that I want to be social with you and actually care, which I don't. Obviously you don't have the social skills you imply I'm lacking because you're ripping on the people you expect to help you. You fail.
    First of all, I'm fairly confident you're the LAST person any of us lesser beings would ever expect any help from. If there is anyone here more deserving of your infamous and entirely overused "facepalm" collage, it's you. Although, it's probably better you don't realize that the only reason the few people who "like" you and often agree with you do it for the sole purpose of continuing to leech your work. Furthermore, by implying that you only use social skills when you "care," you're also implying that you don't care about anyone here. You can reach this conclusion by observing your "social skills" in any post previous to this. Therefore, if you don't ever use your "social skills" because you never care, they are as good as non-existant. Fail.

So please, return to your room and continue coding for us. Leave the social aspects to us more capable individuals, who lamentably suffer the misfortune of not being gods gift to mmowned like yourself.

Edit: You probably didn't get to see this, as it was deleted the last time I posted it. But I really like your pokemon avatar, it suits your persona well.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 11-05-2008 at 01:04 AM.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    First of all, I'm fairly confident you're the LAST person any of us lesser beings would ever expect any help from. If there is anyone here more deserving of your infamous and entirely overused "facepalm" collage, it's you. Although, it's probably better you don't realize that the only reason the few people who "like" you and often agree with you do it for the sole purpose of continuing to leech your work. Furthermore, by implying that you only use social skills when you "care," you're also implying that you don't care about anyone here. You can reach this conclusion by observing your "social skills" in any post previous to this. Therefore, if you don't ever use your "social skills" because you never care, they are as good as non-existant. Fail.

So please, return to your room and continue coding for us. Leave the social aspects to us more capable individuals, who lamentably suffer the misfortune of not being gods gift to mmowned like yourself.

Edit: You probably didn't get to see this, as it was deleted the last time I posted it. But I really like your pokemon avatar, it suits your persona well.
    1. If you bothered to read this section you would see I post a LOT of information to all, and help for those who deserve it.
    2. I didn't realize "leeching" was the same as "sharing". Because when I "share" thing with my friends I get things in return.
    3. You seem to be under the delusion that the universe revolves around MMOwned. There are people outside this website you realize, so drawing conclusions about my social skills based on a site where I get constant questions and PMs from morons like yourself is the kind of stupidity I guess I should expect from you.
    4. Coding for you? Rofl, that just enforces the fact that your view of where the center of the universe lies is severely skewed.

PS: A little tip, don't bite the hand that feeds you, or you may find yourself quickly going hungry.

zaleo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bossqwerty I think my opinion is clear, buy please keep Cypher out of this threat, I'm done with him and finally getting somewhere..

BTW. I have less time during the week, looking into my homework and argh44z did help me a lot, thanks.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaleo View Post
    Bossqwerty I think my opinion is clear, buy please keep Cypher out of this threat, I'm done with him and finally getting somewhere..

BTW. I have less time during the week, looking into my homework and argh44z did help me a lot, thanks.

wowman214's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ello mates, im intrested in this also
    Last edited by wowman214; 11-05-2008 at 05:53 AM.

Shynd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argh44z gave you everything you need. Browse pinvoke.net and learn how to call WriteProcessMemory from a .NET environment (hint: you can also find that sort of thing on gamedeception.net) and write your value to memory over the current camera yaw whatever thing argh44z handed you. Done.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast