Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The community's collective IQ actually just raised after that post. Try to figure out why.

WotLK question
    Jens's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im stunned that someone can actually learn the english language without learning the meaning of "last" :O

Shynd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always amazes me that half the people who post here haven't yet forgotten how to breathe. Eh, these things happen, I suppose. I'll just write both off to luck.

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats why i love this section... It seems that flaming isnt a crime here

And btw, listen to Shynd, Chaz, kynox etc. they know what they're doing

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shynd View Post
    The community's collective IQ actually just raised after that post. Try to figure out why.
    Oh I get it, because without me here you people won't be spouting out stupidity left and right trying to make yourselves look like you know what you're talking about, therefore stopping(or at the very least slowing down) the spread of retardation.

Only reason I'm posting again is because I have this "omglolnotpossible" exploit half working, I just get an error after a minute or two. So hopefully tonight I can get it working straight and rub it in all you supposedly "legendary users" faces. Good times.

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    Oh I get it, because without me here you people won't be spouting out stupidity left and right trying to make yourselves look like you know what you're talking about, therefore stopping(or at the very least slowing down) the spread of retardation.

Only reason I'm posting again is because I have this "omglolnotpossible" exploit half working, I just get an error after a minute or two. So hopefully tonight I can get it working straight and rub it in all you supposedly "legendary users" faces. Good times.
    GL on getting it working (not ironic or anything) and I hope to see something

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet. FRAPS or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Shynd; 08-31-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: ****ing automatic url parsing

Scrubs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I SO EXCITE!

For those very sheltered people this is borat, google it.

arigity's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the movie sucked.

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right. You keep thinking that

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, apparently you haven't been around here very long. The last I remember teleport hacking working on live was for a while after dire maul was released. And I hate to break it to you, but that was many patches after beta. Who's the retard now?

Also, great exploits aren't found by using common sense. In fact, it's the complete opposite. But as you've demonstrated, you know very little about exploiting, both past and present. I would recommend that you stay in the memory editing forums, as to not further contaminate the community with your stupidity.
    Apparently YOU don't understand what I was talking about in my post. I was talking about a straight XYZ change rather than a hack that spoofs packets etc. Teleportation works on live right now, the chinese have had a tele hack for 6 months now, but that uses packet spoofing and is NOT what I was referring to. I'm sorry, who's the retard now? Learn to read please.

Given you think that 'great exploits' are found by 'accident' its obious you lack the intelligence to find them the right (and reliable way) and rely on your stupidity to cause you to stumble upon something accidently.

Since I'm sure being wrong will be quite the blow to your bloated ego, this will be my last post. I wouldn't want to harm your astronomical epeen any further than I already have. Proceed with somehow making it look like I misunderstood you, that I am actually the stupid one, that you are better than me, or anything else that'll help you sleep tonight.
    See above.

kynox, you're either incredibly retarded or you didn't understand my original post. Im just going to assume it's the latter, for your sake. Although your comment implying exploits are found via common sense has me wondering. I'm going to stay out of these forums, I can feel the communities average IQ dropping 5 points every time one of you purple name guys make a post. Is the purple color a way to identify our special needs members or something? Later.
    Wow.... Kynox is one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to WoW and reverse engineering. I'd ask if you could get any dumber, but IQ's can't go into the negatives so I guess you can't.

Congrats! You have now officially flamed the three people in this thread who could probably provide you with more information on WoW, its internals, and information on hacking it than you could ever understand. Please rid us of your presence now, I don't like dealing with people with intellectual disabilities, I don't have the patience.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to label this thread 'epic win' for all involved parties. Except epic win applies to Bossqwerty only if he's attempting to be entertaining, like a retard attempting--and subsequently failing--to gain acceptance from a popular clique in high school, or something. He's ****ing hilarious, but I just have to feel sad for him. The feeling passes, however, every time a new post of his arrives.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shynd View Post
    I'd like to label this thread 'epic win' for all involved parties. Except epic win applies to Bossqwerty only if he's attempting to be entertaining, like a retard attempting--and subsequently failing--to gain acceptance from a popular clique in high school, or something. He's ****ing hilarious, but I just have to feel sad for him. The feeling passes, however, every time a new post of his arrives.

I'm having fun, thats all that matters.

Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cypher if you push it too far he might kill some people in a rampage ya know?
    So don't flame people too much, even retarded dumbasses got feelings
    You should feel sorry for him and provide him some help, to understand that he's wrong
    I hacked 127.0.0.1

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ala pwned.nl? Man, I seriously wish I could have that effect on someone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast