Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow 3.3.5 - reveal invissible players hack (not clickbait)

SERVER - WARMANE

Hello this is Mr. Diablo here. Im so proud to say that i am the first person in 20 years to achieve what many tried to achieve. It's been 20 years since this game came to life, and no one did what i did. Yes, the video is real and NOT FAKE. This is not profesional video editing montage generated by AI. You can see me hovering my cursor to the enemy BEFORE it is visible, and my character is always going to that direction. Also, this is not for sale in case anyone asks for it. This is not achieved by some cheap winforms hack that uses 1 button to inject. It is much more complex than that but i will not go into details.

Yes yes... i know what you gonna say. This video must be fake because the game has no access to players that are invissible / offline(they dont exist anymore in the object manager or in the RAM AT ALL). It's not my intention to come here and boast with a fake video. That's the same like saying that you slept with Britney Spears and people believe you. Yes, they will believe you, but will you feel good about it? To me, i prefer saying the truth. Because if i tell the people that i actually slept with Britney, and i really did, then i would really feel better. Even if only couple of people believe me, i am satisfied with myself.

I have some more words to say. People say that if there is a will, there is a way. For many years i didn't believe this... but THIS IS TRUE. How can i see the invisible IF THE SERVER DOES NOT SEND THEIR COORDINATES TO MY CLIENT? If there is a will, there is a way. EVEN IF THAT WOULD MEAN PHISICALLY BREAKING INTO THE SERVER ROOM AND HIJACK THE SERVER"S CONNECTION WITH YOUR OWN MIDDLEMAN PROGRAM SO YOU CAN RECEIVE ALL PACKETS THAT ARE SENT TO ALL USERS TO GET THEIR COORDINATES. If there is enough will, you can do EVEN THAT. But that's not as far as i went of course. So how did i do it??

I will not expose how i did it because i want to keep it for myself only (EXPOSING IT WILL GET IT FIXED). But i will tell you something else. Years ago a friend of mine asked me to make a function of the palindrome algorithm. Palindrome is a word that is written the same way if it is reversed, for example the word "rotator", if you reverse that word it will be "rotator" again. My friend wanted to write a simple boolean function that returns true if it is palindrome. I went into some complex scenarion where i was checking each character and stuff... in other words i overcomplicate the things (because i didnt had enough will to finish the task). But at the last moment i thought, wait i can just reverse the word and compare it wtf ... and that's what i meant. The task is finishable in 1 minute - IF YOU HAVE THE WILL TO DO IT. You can apply this to everything. If there is a will, there is a way. And sometimes you are not able to see the way because you don't have enough will. You don't dig for server sided holes because you say "damn, private servers existed for way too long.... everything is fixed". WRONG, if there is a will there is a way. You are not able to see the way because you don't have enough will. And in some cases, you need to be really WILLING to do something. Because imagine if there is not a single exploit that you can get advantage of. That's the case where you need a lot of will to achieve your goal. That's the case where you actually need to break into the server room and hijack the connection with your own software. This might involve you to get a job at the server building where the wow server is hosted, and then find out which the server is, and then find a way to do all the job while no one noticing. And this may take years, and you will DO IT, no matter how long it takes - because you have enough will to go through all of this.

That's why i said if there is a will - there is a way.
    So what was my way? My way was coding every day patiently. Every day, coding, waiting, testing and thinking. Drinking way too much coffee and sacrificing a big portion of my health, just so i can see the end result. I dont fking play the crappy game, i came here only to do something and see it working... i came here to do something no one has done in 20 years since the game was released. I came here for the fame. There are people in this forum with x1000 times more experience than me - i agree. Back when my mom was still paying for my bills, those hackers were earning money from the exploits that they found - i agree. So i won't say i am a better hacker, a better programmer and such. I will say, i am person with enough will, and creativity. And today i publicly announce that i am someone who achieved something that those experienced hackers didnt achieve for 20 years.

LOL.. DUDE GET REAL YOU MUST BE ADMIN IN WARMANE OR THE SERVER OWNER
    No. I already gave you example with Britney Spears. Coming here to show off with fake video doesn't make me feel better. I don't have GM spells that reveal the invisible. I don't have any type of privileges in the server. I did it with my own computer, my own code, my own exploit. 0 copy paste. You can spend years searching for the proper exploit, and in the end when you found it you will say to yourself - "Damn why didn't i ever thought about checking here??"

Now i will admit some truth. In the video i only show the positive side of the hack. In the background it's really more complex to setup. It's not just 1 click inject program and go. And on top of that i made the code and everything else unreasonably complicated and not organized. Because once i found out this was possible, i went into a super rush to do it. And also it's not reliable, it doesn't always work. There are too many errors in my code and i have no idea if it's my mistake or this method is just not 100% reliable. Im too exausted to check right now.

Also, to anyone who is thinking about hacking warmane, think again. There are 0 exploits to be found. I turned the game upside down. It makes sense that the devs are paid, and they have been so for years. Everything that should have been fixed, is fixed. Don't even hope to achieve something there.
    Last edited by dlablo; 1 Week Ago at 10:36 AM.

Wow 3.3.5 - reveal invissible players hack (not clickbait)
  2. Thanks DarkLinux (1 members gave Thanks to dlablo for this useful post)
    qop1832's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    17/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro if this is real~ then you are real niubi!
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie~ Recently I'm trying to study how to execute API externally and get the return value of API, as well as the release of aoe spells, come on!

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qop1832 View Post
    Bro if this is real~ then you are real niubi!
    This is as real as the breath that you breathe.

Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys you better watch the video while you can, soon it goes private.

account_to_one_shi_post's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Le quote

Originally Posted by dlablo View Post
    guys you better watch the video while you can, soon it goes private.
    Don't worry, i will fix it for you.

Last edited by account_to_one_shi_post; 1 Week Ago at 12:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I actually wanted someone to re-upload so i can sleep at night. Because i have brainstorm atm. I want to show off, but i wana be private as well. Thank you for fixing that issue so i can go to sleep lol.

bonbom1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And today i publicly announce that i am someone who achieved something that those experienced hackers didnt achieve for 20 years."

People did this year's before by using CMSG_REQUEST_PARTY_MEMBER_STATS. It probably still works. What's with this another edgy post. Chill. If you did something cool, cool. What's it got to do with you fucking Britney Spears 🤣

It's like you are trying to narrate your life as a shitty anime where all the protagonist does is jerk his own cock at how great he is.

9. Thanks GraetBottingTools, dlablo, Creepwalker (3 members gave Thanks to bonbom1 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bonbom1 View Post
    "And today i publicly announce that i am someone who achieved something that those experienced hackers didnt achieve for 20 years."

People did this year's before by using *************************. It probably still works. What's with this another edgy post. Chill. If you did something cool, cool. What's it got to do with you fucking Britney Spears 🤣

It's like you are trying to narrate your life as a shitty anime where all the protagonist does is jerk his own cock at how great he is.
    You are terribly wrong about me. No matter what i do in life there is not a single thing that will give me just a little joy. Even if i was a bilionaire, that would even make me worse. I just do whatever it takes to make myself feel better, and hacking does the job from time to time. To get the full joy from hacking i must show off. Why the hell would i need to see the invisible? I dont even play the crappy game. I do the hacking for the experience just so i can feel 1 drop of joy. And that drop of joy is more sweet when i show off with what i did. And my post is not "edgy". I simply overreacted a little bit because this is not something you see every day. I never saw such video in which you see someone that is invisible.

And NO, your CS_1.6_MSG will not work on warmane . I didn't even try to do that but i guarantee you this wont work on warmane. The devs of warmane are paid, and were paid for years to fix the issues. You think they aint gonna validate stuff like that? I believe your method will work only on retail , even private servers are more secure.

When i created my "copy pasted" packet manipulator you laughed at me and told me to make one that works on blizzard, so i did. Doesn't read the packets decrypted, but i was able to pause/unpause the traffic at least. So you can count it that it works. The same way i tell you now to show me something better. Get the coordinates of someone invissible and draw it. If it's as simple as you said, its over 20 mins of work for you? Your words mean nothing if you don't show me something similar to mine. SHOW ME IT WORKS ON WARMANE. You can PM me with a video just like last time. And you know i ain't gonna re-upload it or stuff like that, i don't care.
    Last edited by dlablo; 1 Week Ago at 03:09 PM.

11. Thanks Confucius (1 members gave Thanks to dlablo for this useful post)
    sylte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that's very impressive, but this has been done in the past. Around 2016 - 2018 a paid hack called fire hacks enabled you to see invisible players, use lua macros with no limits fly, noclip, teleport etc. Sadly whatever method they used either got patched or they quit updating the code

Winsane's Avatar Contributor (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡ɹǝɥɔʇɐM
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (42%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you queue into the same WSG as horde on a second client and relay the positions from there?

Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sylte View Post
    Wow, that's very impressive, but this has been done in the past. Around 2016 - 2018 a paid hack called fire hacks enabled you to see invisible players, use lua macros with no limits fly, noclip, teleport etc. Sadly whatever method they used either got patched or they quit updating the code
    If course, it depends on the server side if u gonna get those enemy coordinates. So if the server patches the hole, you ain't going to get them again. Reveal invisible, teleport hack, and such.. those are temporary hacks. Eternal hacks are ESP and BOTS. Pixel bots as well.

bonbom1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are trying to boast with a packet editor that doesn't work? "Did you queue into the same WSG as horde on a second client and relay the positions from there?" is that how you did this shit lmao?

How about you actually do something for once properly instead of trying to take a shortcut and trying to get credit for it?

Thanks G/R
    13/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you mean my packet editor doesnt work? You didnt saw the video or you need to go to doctor to check your eyes?
    "Your words mean nothing if you don't show me something similar to mine."

Those were my words to you, to which you didn't reply. "do something for once properly instead of trying to take a shortcut and trying to get credit for it" is there a specific documentation that describes what is "properly"? I coded it and it works, i don't care how it works. In this post i did what i stated, and proved it with real video. Well i can't say that you are doing the same. All you do is talk, 0 things to show. The only thing that you shown me is a proof that you made 500k $ in 2 days. BIG proof, screenshotted notepad document... gg you have +5 rep from me.