Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request][1.12] Injecting InteractWithNearest() Lua function

Hello everyone.

For starters, I've read the rules and didn't find anything about requests, so hopefully I won't get banned for this. I've searched the forum and the internet hoping to find anything related to my request but found nothing. I need someone experienced in memory editing who would be able to code the interact with nearest object function from retail to vanilla. I'm actually not sure if it's part of the retail Lua API, but I think that most of you know what I'm talking about. Essentially you bind a key to this function and using the keybind you can interact with the object nearest to you (talk to an NPC, pick a herb, mine a vein, loot a corpse etc.). It'd be best if this was injected as a new Lua function so that it can be called from an add-on that I am working on. I imagine this is no easy task and I am of course willing to pay a reasonable price for the work done.

This is for an accessibility add-on that I'm working on and it would make the life of many players, including me, a lot easier

If you're interested in this PM me. Thank you.

[Request][1.12] Injecting InteractWithNearest() Lua function