Anyone tried this bot called wow jack? I was on google and seen it, but I dont see no reviews. menu

User Tag List

uzeonia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone tried this bot called wow jack? I was on google and seen it, but I dont see no reviews.

Im looking for a questing and gathering bot. The website looks well laid out, is there anything good since the shutdown of honorbuddy? Also anything useful for diablo 4? if there private, let me know I can pay and if you have zero rep ect dont bother me please. Im getting back into this and plan to make money using these bots so someone well repped please let me know if anything is on the market worth using?

Anyone tried this bot called wow jack? I was on google and seen it, but I dont see no reviews.
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word through the grapevine is a certain seller has been offering "hush" licenses to keep people quiet about a recent bout of bans. But take that with a grain of salt if you will. 🀷
    "May all your bacon burn"

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard seems to be banning a lot more frequently now than they did in shadowlands, at least from what I've seen. Even pixel rotations have been getting hit with banwaves.

semiprotech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i personally use my own bot welp i can't even say my own bot i basically rewrote lazybot and took ideas from other bots like shadowbot kek juju and tarns and honor buddy but as long as you dont have alot of users seems fine no banns and counting have 150 people using atm but i don't do lua and stuff that's kinda pinpoint hey lets target this i do hide my exe etc to make it a lil harder and mouse hook to send clean clicks etc mind you i never charged for this just something to entertain my boredoms so i can't agree with they have been banning more still same bann rate nothings changed my yrs just dicking around

waltergonzalez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like Blizzard is banning far more frequently now than they did in Shadowlands, based on what I've observed. Rotations of pixels have also been subjected to banwaves.

geometry dash lite

FaizShah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have specific information about a bot called "wow jack." It's worth noting that the landscape of online services and products, including bots and applications, can change rapidly.

If "wow jack" is a relatively new or niche product, it's possible that there might not be many reviews available yet. To learn more about it and assess its reliability, you might consider the following steps:

1. **Official Website:** Visit the official website of "wow jack" if there is one. Look for information about its features, how it works, and any user testimonials or reviews they may provide.

2. **Online Forums and Communities:** Check online forums, discussion boards, or social media groups related to the type of service or product "wow jack" offers. Users often share their experiences and opinions in such communities.

3. **Customer Reviews on Other Platforms:** Apart from Google, check other review platforms or app stores to see if there are any reviews or ratings for "wow jack."

4. **Contacting Customer Support:** If you have specific questions or concerns, consider reaching out to the customer support of "wow jack" for more information. This can also give you an idea of their responsiveness.

5. **Online Search:** Perform a more specific online search using the name of the bot along with keywords like "reviews" or "user experiences." This might help you find discussions or reviews that are not immediately visible.

Remember to exercise caution when trying out new services or products, especially if there is limited information available. Be wary of any requests for sensitive information and, if possible, start with a trial or free version before committing to any paid services. Additionally, check for the latest information, as the status and reputation of online services can change over time.