Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(WTB) Bot for lvl 1-70 Quest, gather, all the goodies, etc.

Hello Fellow Gamers and/or Programmers!

For those uninterested in reading a bit more about me, here are my requests:

1.) I want a bot program that is strong. And I don't want to pay a monthly subscription for it. I want to be able to effectively farm so much gold you could call me King Midas, while doing this across as many virtual desktop/vpn setups as i can get my grubby fk'in palms on. And I will gladly pay you.

>>a.) I don't want to be banned easily, as that ruins the entire point of this project. I've heard "Pixel" based bots are harder to detect. If I'm wrong PLEASE explain why, either in a DM or as a response to this thread as I will actively be checking this site for more information.

>>b.) Please include some sort of information on how the program works. I'm completely open to a Discord call where you can show me the ropes. I WILL, again, PAY YOU. Not only for your program, but for the time you take to show me how it works.

2.) I would like some resources on how to program a bot myself. If that's an old forum post, please link it. If it's a Wiki page that is surprisingly extensive, please share. I want to know as much as I can, so I can do this for myself with future games, as I am aware the best time to start RMT in a game is the first day the game releases.

3.) This is for more seasoned individuals who have participated in RMT. Which sites are the best to use for selling gold/whatever currency the game uses? Or would it be more beneficial for me to handle this in some other way when it comes to selling the gold?

That's all for the questions. Any response will be greatly appreciated. I am excited to see if I get any information. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me out.

(WTB)  Bot for lvl 1-70 Quest, gather, all the goodies, etc.