1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to avoid B.net ban?

Okay, the situation is as follows: one of my laptops got 5 accounts simultaneously banned for botting WoW classic. Now, any account made/logged on this laptop is automatically shadowed/banned either under botting clause or under control-loss clause. Any account made or logged was deactivated within 1-3 days even if this account has not been logged in after creation. VPN (windscribe) doesn't solve the problem, and I have already managed to figure out that VPNs are blacklisted by Blizzard as well.

I did like everything: cleaned any B.net/WoW remains, Temp folder, created new users with limited access to SSD, tried in different networks, etc.

Seems like I received either hardware ban or IP ban, as other laptop with my personal account has not been affected in any way even though being active at the same time and in the same network.

Does anyone have advise on how to bypass the bans? Proxy? Any piece of advice will be highly appreciated.

How to avoid B.net ban?
    Bickerberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, in order not to leave this topic unanswered, two days later it is pretty save to say that ban has been overcome since all previous accounts have been banned sometimes even before I managed to pay for the subscription or or within several hours. The clues:
    1. Blizzard does not ban your whole IP segment. I have two separate network connections (at home and 4g) and my main account has not been banned/suspended, so only two things remain: MAC/computer.
    2. As said above, sometimes I haven't had a chance to pay for the account before it got banned, so payment method was not the main issue either. Besides, I used the same credit card for my main account as well and never got shadowed.

My general tips for those struggling the same problems in 2021 are below. At least some of these things worked, but I don't want to check one by one, which was the main trigger:
    1. MAC address. My main suspect. Change it yourself by hand in Windows or use any free program out there.
    2. Machine GUID. The how-to guides are numerous, and you can generate new GUID by official Microsoft service.
    3. Change of hard disk serial (the one with 8 digits/letters). There is a free utilite to do so, or you can do it manually following simple algorythm from the net. I changed it for all three local disks.
    4. Change of user. Despite previous time mere user change hasn't worked, it is still important. I once accidentally logged from user that was used to bot previous time and like 15 minutes later I received obligatory notification of password change (not ban tho), so user 100% plays its role. Make a brand new one.
    5. Creation of new local disk space for WoW and Bnet. Make it clear or format previously used space.
    6. Uninstall and clean any remnants of previously used Bnet / WoW client. Clean all browser histories and so on, preferably by special program (they are free too).
    7. Obvious steps like new e-mails, new accounts, etc. I added new payment method, and it could help a bit too, but not so sure.

As I saw on the net, it's kinda hard to get true serial SSD/motherboard ban, and you have to go beyond just botting in order to receive it. So, the ban tracking seems to be complex, but it almost 100% includes MAC + some info about your system (user, disk serial, GUID).

doityourself's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    35/448
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bickerberry View Post
    Ok, in order not to leave this topic unanswered, two days later it is pretty save to say that ban has been overcome since all previous accounts have been banned sometimes even before I managed to pay for the subscription or or within several hours. The clues:
    1. Blizzard does not ban your whole IP segment. I have two separate network connections (at home and 4g) and my main account has not been banned/suspended, so only two things remain: MAC/computer.
    2. As said above, sometimes I haven't had a chance to pay for the account before it got banned, so payment method was not the main issue either. Besides, I used the same credit card for my main account as well and never got shadowed.

My general tips for those struggling the same problems in 2021 are below. At least some of these things worked, but I don't want to check one by one, which was the main trigger:
    1. MAC address. My main suspect. Change it yourself by hand in Windows or use any free program out there.
    2. Machine GUID. The how-to guides are numerous, and you can generate new GUID by official Microsoft service.
    3. Change of hard disk serial (the one with 8 digits/letters). There is a free utilite to do so, or you can do it manually following simple algorythm from the net. I changed it for all three local disks.
    4. Change of user. Despite previous time mere user change hasn't worked, it is still important. I once accidentally logged from user that was used to bot previous time and like 15 minutes later I received obligatory notification of password change (not ban tho), so user 100% plays its role. Make a brand new one.
    5. Creation of new local disk space for WoW and Bnet. Make it clear or format previously used space.
    6. Uninstall and clean any remnants of previously used Bnet / WoW client. Clean all browser histories and so on, preferably by special program (they are free too).
    7. Obvious steps like new e-mails, new accounts, etc. I added new payment method, and it could help a bit too, but not so sure.

As I saw on the net, it's kinda hard to get true serial SSD/motherboard ban, and you have to go beyond just botting in order to receive it. So, the ban tracking seems to be complex, but it almost 100% includes MAC + some info about your system (user, disk serial, GUID).
    I'll post this there too. Just in case u haven't seen it. These are the info that are sent at least each time you login to a blizzard game:

This is how their Device-Id which they send on each login during the auth process over the 'REST' connection.
    It's sent together with your login data as plain text inside the https packet.
    The RGKY thing is randomly generated (if it's no already there?) and saved as Identity in the registry.

All values are hashed with FNV-1a.

This is also one of the things they use to ban multiple accounts even if you only used your bot/hack on one of them

Code:
    Device-Id:{  
       "RGKY":xxx, // RtlGenRandom (Identify)
       "CPGE":xxx, // GetACP
       "ULNG":xxx, // GetUserDefaultLangID
       "SLNG":xxx, // GetSystemDefaultLangID
       "CNME":xxx, // GetComputerNameW
       "UNME":xxx, // GetUserNameW
       "UTCO":xxx, // GetTimeZoneInformation
       "CARC":xxx, // wProcessorArchitecture
       "CREV":xxx, // wProcessorRevision
       "CLVL":xxx, // wProcessorLevel
       "PMEM":xxx, // lpMinimumApplicationAddress >> 20 ?!
       "PSZE":xxx, // dwActiveProcessorMask >> 20 ?!
       "OVER":xxx, // cpuid start
       "CVRA":xxx, .
       "CFTC":xxx, .
       "CFTD":xxx, .
       "CEFC":xxx, .
       "CEFD":xxx, .
       "CBRD":xxx, // cpuid end
       "CVEN":xxx, // RtlGetVersion (%d.%d.%d.%d %s)
       "ANME":xxx, // GetAdaptersInfo.AdapterName
       "ADSC":xxx, // GetAdaptersInfo.Description
       "MAC":xxx   // GetAdaptersInfo.Address
    }

4. Thanks Bickerberry, Eryx (2 members gave Thanks to doityourself for this useful post)
    Bickerberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by king48488 View Post
    I'll post this there too. Just in case u haven't seen it. These are the info that are sent at least each time you login to a blizzard game:

This is how their Device-Id which they send on each login during the auth process over the 'REST' connection.
    It's sent together with your login data as plain text inside the https packet.
    The RGKY thing is randomly generated (if it's no already there?) and saved as Identity in the registry.

All values are hashed with FNV-1a.

This is also one of the things they use to ban multiple accounts even if you only used your bot/hack on one of them
    Thanks, super useful, haven't seen it. As far as I can assume, the only thing that can overcome this "feature" when using multiple accounts at once on one machine is spoofing different things to different WoW windows. If so, I am curious if there is an instrument for this.
    I have started to test a new bot and at this point I'm sticking to one window only for that reason, but of course, one bot at a time is not my goal.

zapor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. starting a small scale botfarm myself to get some personal income, familiarizing myself with ways to maximize my profits safely.
    If anyone has overcome this issue please hit me up. But i will try use the information here to figure it out myself.
    thanks