Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TuanHA, GoHandsFree, XenRotations, Gladiator Suite?

Hey,

I wanna buy a full package which includes all CR. I heard about XenRotations a while ago and the website looks good and he looks like he will update it acceptable intervals.

My Question is. Which would you buy (for PvP not PvE) in aspect of safety and how good they are?

TuanHA
    GoHandsFree
    XenRotations
    Gladiator Suite by CokX

and are there other options?
    Last edited by SickerReaper; 11-08-2016 at 05:24 AM.

TuanHA, GoHandsFree, XenRotations, Gladiator Suite?
    cagefighter3131's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SickerReaper View Post
    Hey,

I wanna buy a full package which includes all CR. I heard about XenRotations a while ago and the website looks good and he looks like he will update it acceptable intervals.

My Question is. Which would you buy (for PvP not PvE) in aspect of safety and how good they are?

TuanHA
    GoHandsFree
    XenRotations

and are there other options?

I own all of the above\, if those aree the options. I would go with Go Hands Free., Xen is ok. Tuanha welkl its hit or miss, but it can look very boyish. People tend to rag on gohands free, but if you have alot of macros, and know how to make them properly and queue up spells it rocks. It really rocks if your teammate also has GHF. You can actually queue up spells with his class. With the right macro. Say for example your team mate is a pally with the right macro, you can cause him to freedom on you. Unless he took this out. I haven't played a lot with the expansion.

SickerReaper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cagefighter3131 View Post
    I own all of the above\, if those aree the options. I would go with Go Hands Free., Xen is ok. Tuanha welkl its hit or miss, but it can look very boyish. People tend to rag on gohands free, but if you have alot of macros, and know how to make them properly and queue up spells it rocks. It really rocks if your teammate also has GHF. You can actually queue up spells with his class. With the right macro. Say for example your team mate is a pally with the right macro, you can cause him to freedom on you. Unless he took this out. I haven't played a lot with the expansion.
    So you would say GoHandsFree is the most efficient and professional? What about the safety you every got banned by using firehack?

Augu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went gladi with Gladiatorsuites a while back with warrior it was pretty much unbeatable