Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are to best options for Rotation bots and Leveling bots?

Hello,

I am coming back from the SoapBox ban wave that hit in beginning of October and I am looking at the best options available now.
    I understand SoapBox can run through FireHack, is FireHack safer than other bots solely for rotation use? Or what are the other options for a safe rotation bot with good rotations for Feral druid?

I also have a 100 Hunter I'd like to level but I've leveled 5 toons by hand now and it gets a bit boring. Are there any safe/good leveling bots? I've heard WRobot is a reliable bot, is it safer than other bots?

I know botting is risky and that asking if a bot is "safe" can be seen as a dumb question but I'm sure if you're reading this you know what I mean by a ""safer" bot, one that is reliable and has a very good track record with low ban rate. Also, would I be "safer" with only using a good rotation bot to level or would using a leveler bot be about the same risk factor? Cause I'll level by hand with a good rotation bot instead of put my account at more risk with a leveler.

Thanks,
    ByTz

What are to best options for Rotation bots and Leveling bots?