Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry but a "pathetic schoolboy"? Thats not really an insult, to be honest I dont even understand it. Its almost like your complementing me that I have an education. But you know it goes both ways, we dont post evidence you dont post evidence. Its the chicken or eggs problem.

All jokes aside if anyone gets the Skrill accounts number or email please post it. Skrill is good at closing accounts when people report for such claims.

Does WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?
    HardyBang's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderator note: Please disregard this post.
    -- This is clearly the owner of the site and I'm only leaving this here for lols.

Does WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?-1-jpgDoes WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?-2-jpgDoes WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?-3-jpgDoes WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?-4-jpg

I do not see anything wrong.I bought the script and it worked did not have to take money
    Last edited by Jadd; 11-07-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Anonymoushater's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderator note: Please disregard this post.
    -- This is clearly the owner of the site and I'm only leaving this here for lols.

As I said. I expressed my opinion.
    I am not advocating this project,but I hate people that do not have any direct evidence. I personally bought PvP Scripts and they work. Maybe you guys are right, that the damage hack - a myth. But GCD hack I've seen person on warname (WoTLK/Cata) and wod (retail)
    And I do not think they will spoil reputation because of some unreal damage hack.
    Last edited by Jadd; 11-07-2015 at 01:27 PM.

4. Thanks HardyBang (1 members gave Thanks to Anonymoushater for this useful post)
    Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I have mentioned in a previous post this site raises heaps of red flags.

a)They don't have direct evidence of any of their products working
    b)All their videos are either old or from non-retail content. (if you make a video about wow hacks.... you should at least show it works on official servers).
    c)All their products are overpriced. Which will limit the customers they receive however they will gain more from it. (if they sold all their hacks for 20 dollars I wouldn't mind spending 20 dollars and possibly losing that money, its a 'smaller risk' but if I have to spend $150+ USD for something I don't even know that works.
    d)Both on this forum and Code-deception people are saying that this hack is fake. (if you guys want good damage scripts go to firehack/honorbuddy/Xewl/Handsfree/vitalics they cost around $20 and I assure you they're very good.
    e)The payment they use is from 'Skrill' which apparently has a bad reputation with fraud prevention.
    f)If WOWVIPSCRIPTS + D&H + GCD worked I'm quiet sure a lot more people would know about it.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HardyBang View Post
    The funny thing is that the people who write that this service is fake - you provide similar software.

I conclude that this counter advertising, are not you? Almost no one is sitting in this forum. I once bought PQR bot here and was deceived!
    You're an idiot. Please kindly **** off and don't come back. Or do, so I have the opportunity to ban you again, and again, and again.

Edit: This is completely untrue, in case anyone was wondering - never had any contact with these people whatsoever. -

Originally Posted by HardyBang View Post
    Does WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?-3-jpg
    Last edited by Jadd; 11-07-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123