0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Raiding: Soapbox all day, every day
    Farming: honorbuddy
    PvP: honorbuddy still has a few decent routines (rogue vitalic, gladiator suites)
    is pvp= arena suppotet again by hb?

What's The Best Bot Out Now?
    Hellcommander's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WowGlider is the best!

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xewl scripts are crazy!
    It runs so ridiculously smooth. Also all its really light weight. I use it for both pvp and pve. Recently hit 2600 on 3 of my characters using the warrior. hunter and warlock scripts. Its not that the other scripts are bad its just the logic these scripts have are insane, predominantly for pvp."

dagox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Reff52 View Post
    Xewl scripts are crazy!
    It runs so ridiculously smooth. Also all its really light weight. I use it for both pvp and pve. Recently hit 2600 on 3 of my characters using the warrior. hunter and warlock scripts. Its not that the other scripts are bad its just the logic these scripts have are insane, predominantly for pvp."
    Sounds good, but how do i find those Xewl's scrips? what bot program is used with those scripts? can anyone share useful information about that?

cyviel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So which one is the best for questing right now? I just want to level up a few toons, no crazy shit maybe ~6 hours/day during daytime. I've tried this with HB and got banned and i tried it with ReBot and got banned. I've never used any CR with those accounts.
    Btw: I'm using FH on my main/raiding account aswell - never got banned
    Last edited by cyviel; 10-22-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cyviel View Post
    So which one is the best for questing right now? I just want to level up a few toons, no crazy shit maybe ~6 hours/day during daytime. I've tried this with HB and got banned and i tried it with ReBot and got banned. I've never used any CR with those accounts.
    Btw: I'm using FH on my main/raiding account aswell - never got banned
    The only 2 major questing bots is really Rebot and Honorbuddy. Some others have the features built in to their bots but no profiles built. Building an API on the backend for scripters to be able to build these profiles is really an incredible amount of work, so unless they have a massive community, it's almost not worth the effort to build them. The only reason Rebot has a community to have built this stuff is one, Rebot was FREE for a very long time whilst in BETA, and it was a good bot, and a nice UI with easy to use tools. It also helped that after Honorbuddy got hit with their huge banwave, thousands of people went looking for the next best bot, and it isn't necessarily that Rebot was truly the 2nd best bot in all features, they were the 2nd most "popular" in regards to community support.

This also makes them particularly a focus by Blizzard's anti-botting team I am certain. And, whenever you have "community" profiles, there is not guarantee that the authors of these profiles adhere to good practices of security. For example, in a questing profile, these are typically written in C# coding language, but you can inject Lua code to run macros scripts within the game. Well, if you remember back in the day in Cata, there was a HUGE banwave that hit Honorbuddy for those that used the Archaeology bot. Well, how did they all get found out? HB was using GLOBAL Lua variables which could easily be tracked by Blizzard because they'd all share the same variable name and stored for future access in that session, rather than the safer method of NEVER using Global variables and only using Local. You see, Blizz could just do a quick analysis and find any player with stored global variables matching the exact known name and boom, ban players with almost perfect accuracy.

Many profile creators, both in the HB community and/or say Rebot community might be unaware of this, and honestly, is likely a non-issue anyway, unless your profile became very popular that Blizz decided to tear it apart and find out said variables to look for. Thus, questing is a very dangerous thing at all times because you have to trust that the author of the profiles is very aware of good security practices, as that was just one minor one. Certain other actions could be beneficial as well.

Furthermore, there are other reasons that could lead to a ban, like say, are you using a VPN? A lot of people think VPNs are the best way to disguise yourself, which I suppose is somewhat true, but will absolutely red flag your account for review when it might not have before. Do you think Blizz doesn't know the list of all the popular VPN IPs out there? It's not that you are guilty, it's just that most people with the knowledge of using a VPN are likely to be the people that are botting too and you might flag your account for some kind of software analysis review for botting.

Also, questing in general can be unpredictable. For example, you might have a perfect questing profile, perfect everything, no stucks... natural flow, and so on. But, all you need is some rando dude to pull that one annoying NPC you would normally avoid that has a knockback or something near you as it runs past chasing him and your AOE snags it, then it knocks you back and gets the player stuck into a hut or a tree or whatever. Totally random event, totally unavoidable, yet now you spend however X amount of seconds using the bot's "unstuck" logic which will almost surely look bot-like, and all you need is that one dude to pass by and right click and report you.

In other words, Questing is nice and all, but outside of say, PVP botting, it's your most-likely place to be banned for botting. Now, this doesn't mean I don't do it. I 100% do, as I hate leveling, but I just NEVER bot AFK. I have duel monitors so I'll do it whilst doing some other work on the other screen. This might be annoying for some, but at least you can tweak or fix anything within seconds, or reply to a whisper instantly, or whatever. Also, since there is still a risk, I have my normal non-bot account that I refuse to do any botting on as I don't want to lose it, but my 2ndary account is where I do my botting. Let's say I level a toon to 100 on the botted account, I can then transfer it to the main account. I have had, in the past on 2 occasions been banned, once in Cata, once this expansion, but all of my toons I transfered over were safe. It's an extra expense, but it's the cost of security.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

7. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to Sklug for this useful post)
    noobite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use honorbuddy.
    used tuanha for raiding heroic/mythic various alts
    changed to soapbox been pretty happy on most.
    rogue/boomkin is great
    ret paladin/enhance shaman great
    hpally piss poor beyond belief.
    and the support from the forums isn't that great I been most disappointed in. they respond asap to good reviews/comments. got an issue to do with an routine or get a ticket fixed nothing happens, even skyping them seems to get you no where.
    gone back to reflux for my hpally from honorbuddy who supports hfc mechanics like Iskar/gore/council/tyrant, something soapbox needs to get going on the all the heal specs.
    just my 2 cents worth

paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best PQR replacement

Thinking of coming back for Legion and am looking for a good replacement to PQR. I use to heavily edit my rotations to fit my needs so whatever I switch to must allow me to make edits and be in LUA as it's the only language I am currently comfortable in. I will be raiding so it is also important that new offsets are quickly released by the botmaker or its community. Decent protection (worden exc.) is also important to me.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks in advance!

Alpha Profiles: - All profiles with PQInterface support!
    Alpha Interrupt: https://goo.gl/OLhGi - Ignore List, Random Percentage, Time Delays, & much More!
    Alpha Utilities: https://goo.gl/rt7WA - Farming, Prospecting, Disenchanting, Milling, & Questing
    Alpha Moonkin: https://goo.gl/gjxw0 - Optimized DPS Rotation for PvE, Mashup of 3 Profiles
    Avery's Ret: https://goo.gl/GhurM - My take on Avery's outstanding Ret profile with PQI

Saari1585's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this...where are these scripts at?

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paintpauller View Post
    Thinking of coming back for Legion and am looking for a good replacement to PQR. I use to heavily edit my rotations to fit my needs so whatever I switch to must allow me to make edits and be in LUA as it's the only language I am currently comfortable in. I will be raiding so it is also important that new offsets are quickly released by the botmaker or its community. Decent protection (worden exc.) is also important to me.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks in advance!
    I can tell you only that Warlock and Demon hunter will have detail raiding support in Legion. And when I say detail, every raid boss fight, reactions, switching etc....
    And of course I'm talking about HB combat routines. Just something I 'm working on already
    Supporter of Frozen.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    I can tell you only that Warlock and Demon hunter will have detail raiding support in Legion. And when I say detail, every raid boss fight, reactions, switching etc....
    And of course I'm talking about HB combat routines. Just something I 'm working on already
    Every class will have very good support with HB, but Demon hunters will have more support initially because a lot of developers are going to primarily focus on them because they new.
    Give it a month and things will stabilize and developers will focus on their favorite classes.

@Thread Creator
    If you want a bot simply for rotation (dps) then antraxbot is the only out of process bot and this the safest at present, and it has an "easy" process to setup your own routine, the only hard part is the interface takes time to master everything is everywhere and in no real order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12