1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a "premium" retail multi-hack

As I'm sure we all know, almost all of the paid multi-hacks have been shutdown at some point or another with FH being the only one still current that I'm aware of. The important thing is that teleport/speed hacks are completely absent (though a teleport hack made a brief comeback a couple weeks ago).

I don't have any hard evidence, only anecdotal, but some teleminers lead me to believe that there still exist teleport or speed hacks in some capacity. My assumption is that these are private or for a premium price (what I'm referencing in the title).

I'm looking for links or something to these hacks if they do indeed exist, and am willing to pay what I assume is probably much more than your average multi-hack purchaser is paying. I doubt anyone is going to be posting links in response here, so I'll be monitoring PMs.

Thanks.

Looking for a "premium" retail multi-hack
    72pixel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that too.. I would like to purchase the Premium Hack if it's possible.. Please PM me too..

larcerkev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything other than Firehack would seem nice right about now.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FujiwaraTakumi View Post
    As I'm sure we all know, almost all of the paid multi-hacks have been shutdown at some point or another with FH being the only one still current that I'm aware of. The important thing is that teleport/speed hacks are completely absent (though a teleport hack made a brief comeback a couple weeks ago).

I don't have any hard evidence, only anecdotal, but some teleminers lead me to believe that there still exist teleport or speed hacks in some capacity. My assumption is that these are private or for a premium price (what I'm referencing in the title).

I'm looking for links or something to these hacks if they do indeed exist, and am willing to pay what I assume is probably much more than your average multi-hack purchaser is paying. I doubt anyone is going to be posting links in response here, so I'll be monitoring PMs.

Thanks.
    tele hacks go out of public because of idiots abusen them and get them fixed fast. Like tele hacks in pvp and shit. You public dont no how to use them properly so thats why speed//tele hacks went back private. Its for the best.

VD90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    tele hacks go out of public because of idiots abusen them and get them fixed fast. Like tele hacks in pvp and shit. You public dont no how to use them properly so thats why speed//tele hacks went back private. Its for the best.
    Yep, it's silly watching people (such as the tele miners...) so blatantly abuse hacks. That was sort of the goal of this post though, I'm fairly positive that there are private hacks that exist, the question is how to get into those circles.

Despite the fact that I'm a very incognito hack user (stealthed while doing anything out of the ordinary, no teleport mining, no accessing locations normally inaccessible, etc), nobody is likely to simply take my word for it. I'm essentially trying to "buy my way in" to these private circles if you will, and at a higher clip than what people are paying for the publicly available hacks. With that said, I'd alternatively be happy to build trust with people... if I knew who or where those people were.

VD90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this. Tried bouncing around a few IRC channels, and lurked a few other forums, but I'm still looking to buy my way in to some private circles (or work my way in I suppose, I'm a web developer by trade).