Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy Questions

Hey guys,

So basically I am trying to decide whether or not i want to buy honorbuddy. I will not be multibotting or anything. I would mostly use it for professions to farm herbs and minerals. I would probably do some grinding with it occasionally. A long time ago I used pvptool, but it has since been shut down. I also had a cracked version of honorbuddy for a while that i got from a friend. It was nice while i had it. One of the biggest questions i have is how safe it is these days? I never had much of an issue with it before, but I'm sure that it has changed a bit since i last used it. Is it worth the price? Is there another bot that would be a better buy? I might come up with some more questions eventually, but this is all i have for now.

Thanks,
    Alec

Honorbuddy Questions
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy is as safe as you let it be. As long as you're not an idiot botting 9 hrs a day then playing 6 hrs a day with no break, you'll be fine. Just bot herbs for 4-5 hrs while you sleep, then shut it off when you go to work. It's very worth the investment, especially with good profiles, anything is available for you to bot in game nowadays.

If you have any further questions add me on skype or hit up the honorbuddy forums: www.thebuddyforum.com

Please promise me you wont use the cracked software anymore? Every time you use cracked software, part of a developers brain forgets how to code the next time you need something
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

22alec22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably will end up buying it. Don't worry, i won't be looking for cracked versions. I don't like using cracked software. I think the developers deserve credit, but my friend just happened to offer it to me right after pvptool was shut down, so i figured i would try it.

visitor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kur made a site where you can see which bot might suit you the best-- Online Game Bots - Reviewed here
    Hey I just met you