Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree when hb gets a stable release out they will be top bot again in mop, as of now hb is pretty buggy.

What is the best paid bot?
    Shaktros's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gpbot might not be the best but It work realy well for me !

spstream's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody uses the shadowbot?

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I withdraw my previous comments.

I used HB last night with multiple toons at multiple levels and there were no problems for me.
    Last edited by Lavillana; 10-19-2012 at 04:29 PM.

terafumos3's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadowbot is decent but it often skips gathering nodes and behaves inefficiently during leveling and behaves too obviously like a bot in pvp (such as never mounting for whatever reason). This is just my limited experience.

Succubuzz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using Honorbuddy and i dont have any problems with it at all, so dont get what people are on about but whatever. I am currently using HB for questing and its working great, i recently used it for gathering Onyx Egg's aswell. I would say that HB is a super great bot! IM loving it.

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spstream View Post
    Nobody uses the shadowbot?
    I've been fiddling with Shadowbot for a couple of weeks now.

It has a LOT of Potential, it kind of reminds me of Gnometools back in the day (IF anyone remembers that one)

Creating a route profile in SB is actually really simple, much like it was for Glyder, but there are a few bugs to iron out still.

official Routes (Profiles) for grinding mobs are there, but again, a little buggy due to being created during beta MoP and not been updated since.

Gathering Routes are abundant enough now for MoP once you are 90 (However there are like no ground gathering profiles listed for it so you need to wait until you have flying)

I found it easiest to just create my own profiles (Or *Routes* as they call it in SB)...they take about 10-15 min to make, with very limited computer experience.

It gets the job done, its not free, but it is considerably less money than Honorbuddy per month, and frankly at the moment works much better the HB, and is MUCH easier to setup. (HB is a pain in the ass to setup correctly) Shadowbot takes about 5 minutes to setup. And You can use PQR with it (Free)

Have chatted in Skype a few times with 2 of the 3 partners for SB. The questing will be a very nice addition once its completed. (Could be another 3-4 weeks though)

Overall i give it s 8/10...not as good as Pirox or Glyder were, but then again, nothing has been since. To note, Shadowbots customer service and assistance from the staff is second to none. I'm actually pretty blown away on how outgoing they are to help you.
    Last edited by googlebee; 10-20-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    I
    I tried Honorbuddy, didn't really like it overall, but what HB has over everyone else is massive community support and the only reason Blizz is trying to sue them now is because they can't detect their bot. Never have been able to.
    Actually HB has had 2 Waves I believe. They do use injection, they just detect warden scans 99% of the time and killswitch.

SB is actually a Passive bot, tho you can enable injection (Optional) , when running passively its pretty damn safe. They too are being sued.....seems Blizz sues everyone haha.

Succubuzz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    I've been fiddling with Shadowbot for a couple of weeks now.

It has a LOT of Potential, it kind of reminds me of Gnometools back in the day (IF anyone remembers that one)

Creating a route profile in SB is actually really simple, much like it was for Glyder, but there are a few bugs to iron out still.

official Routes (Profiles) for grinding mobs are there, but again, a little buggy due to being created during beta MoP and not been updated since.

Gathering Routes are abundant enough now for MoP once you are 90 (However there are like no ground gathering profiles listed for it so you need to wait until you have flying)

I found it easiest to just create my own profiles (Or *Routes* as they call it in SB)...they take about 10-15 min to make, with very limited computer experience.

It gets the job done, its not free, but it is considerably less money than Honorbuddy per month, and frankly at the moment works much better the HB, and is MUCH easier to setup. (HB is a pain in the ass to setup correctly) Shadowbot takes about 5 minutes to setup. And You can use PQR with it (Free)

Have chatted in Skype a few times with 2 of the 3 partners for SB. The questing will be a very nice addition once its completed. (Could be another 3-4 weeks though)

Overall i give it s 8/10...not as good as Pirox or Glyder were, but then again, nothing has been since. To note, Shadowbots customer service and assistance from the staff is second to none. I'm actually pretty blown away on how outgoing they are to help you.
    First off, HB isnt subscription based, you pay once and then you have it for years without paying again during those years, so how does it cost more per month?

HB dosnt require much setup, you DL the profile you want into the right folder, then you choose the right botbase (AKA Grinding or Questing or what you want it to do) and your pretty much ready to go, ofcourse you can go into settings and choose wether or not it should gather nodes and mine and skin, but i dont get how it can be a pain in the ass to setup :/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just my experience with it. I tried it out a year ago or so on a trial. Wasn't impressed enough to continue. Some people love it, was merely giving my opinion.

yps82's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --- shadowbot---- very easy to use very simply to create your own routes profiles blackilst the nodes and more......

Canadiancanuck's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchases a 1 day pass to HB.

Over the last 24 hours I ran questing profiles (never got stuck anyway)
    I used BGbot to farm 4k honor on two toons and was usually in the middle to near the top of the pack in Honor/kills
    Gatherbot lvled my mining from 30-600.

I loved it, but than today has been nothing but trouble with failing authentication servers, lag, automatic disconnects ect. They seem to have had these issues off an on for months. Two major problems I imagine is they do second by second authentication, this slows down the bot and probably contributes to the lag/disconnects. Second is they have no backup, For example in response to authentication servers the answer was "wait for X person to show up". It should be more like "the backup server is up, we'll fix the main later".

in conclusion, HB is great and once they get there shit together itll be awesome, but right now you still have to supervise to bot in case of random disconnect sends you auto flying into a wall as well as deal with the enormous downtime they seem to have.

starl1te's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would stay the hell away from HB for the foreeable future. they aren't even pretending anymore

The servers being not usable the last few weeks / months statement

It seems that with all effort put into fixing the issue, the issue gets only bigger.

And even if i say, that i am sorry, it would not really matter, because what happens is totally irresponsable. And should have never happened. But it did.

The other problem is that we are very limited with developers and times that the developers can spend on the Nav and Auth issues. And if it was easy to find more, i would have done that.

You will see the auth bugging at least few more days, do not hope that it gets better over the weekend, there is no one here to fix it over the weekend.

If you do not want to be stressed, restarting your Bot twice a hour for the next few days, please stop it. And wait until, if ever, we come with an reliable solution for that issue.

this is from honorbuddy owner by the way

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ask a mod to move your thread to the appropriate section.

Just report your thread and ask for it to be moved.

[NO QUESTIONS HERE]

www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bots-questions-requests/
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Malfunctions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definatly honorbuddy although it has taken quite a hit in MoP it is still of quality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12