0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LazyBot/Cybot Questions

Ok, I'm new to WoW, new to this forum, and new to bots. Just started WoW a couple months ago, I have one level 85 toon at the moment.

I see that LazyBot has been killed pretty much, obviously you can still get it and it still works (I think, from what I've searched around for).

Would people recommend using LB still? Or Cybot? Support wouldn't be a huge deal, as long as I can get it to work right.

My main concern though (which I've found a few threads on this) is that, how detectable are both of these? I've seen that injects from LazyBot can get it detected, but if you don't use those then it won't be detected. What about Cybot?

How reliable and undetectable are these? I certainly don't want to get my account banned, I just hate farming for embersilk sometimes. That's all I plan on using it for.

LazyBot/Cybot Questions
    b1ink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's suggested that you try to watch your bot as much as possible to avoid bans. I work/browse internet while mine is going. Warden is not what you have to worry about as of right now, you just have to make sure no one reports you for not responding or bliz doesn't see you on for 30 hours straight if you aren't normally.

If you are just farming, Cybot has been working great for me. And it looks like it will be supported longer than Lazybot. My problem with cybot is lack of questing/good bg profiles which I'm going to make some soon and see if the engines are working well.

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both bots dont write anything to memory. With the current Warden you can not be detected. But Warden can and could change at any time. The only problem with using an out of process bot (aka LB or Cybot) is that they cant do as much and do as well as an in-process bot. I would recommend HB as a bot but it is not free. LB is no longer being developed by the original creators but it is open source. So you will find different people updating it as patches come out. I would not use Cybot as it is just a copy of MMOLazy. I think MMOLazy is also down b/c of Blizz. Back in 3.x.x MMOLazy was leaked by one of the devs. So in the end if you have money and want to be safe you HB, if not go with LB...

tooearly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone here use cybot? i've been trying it out and it seems to be working decently, but i'd like to speak to people who are currently using it or have used it before.

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use a bot you can trust. How do you trust a bot? You trust the coders. If you cant trust the coders dont use there bot. Cybot coders blatantly lie about how they coded the bot... I would link you the source but that would be in bad taste...