[Question] Program comparable to Spectator Mode of Warcraft Machinima Tool? menu

User Tag List

Arboru's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Program comparable to Spectator Mode of Warcraft Machinima Tool?

Edit:
    I guess Question did just turn into request. Does anyone have a older version of the WMT working with 4.0.6. that he could provide for use on private servers? thank you.

Original Post:
    I have come to appreciate Malu05s Warcraft Machinima Tool quiet a lot lately (WoW Machinima Tool).
    Unlocking the camera from its fixed position and zooming freely around the landscape on life servers has proven immensely helpful for unique screenshots and Machinima. The character can be positioned everywhere on the screen and not only in the middle and there are endless possiblitiles for interesting angles. the Character doesnt fade out when you get to close etc. Really awesome tool.

Unfortunatly, Malu seems to be terribly busy latly and the tool is unusable after every hotfix which sadly happen a lot these days. is there an alternative tool out there that i could use as a bandaid in the meantime? did some of you manage to get this tool up and running on a private server? if yes, how? i tried one, but the WMT had difficulties recognizing the new client. (eternion-wow, was based on 4.0.6.)

Some suggestions would be very appreciated, thank you.
    Last edited by Arboru; 09-12-2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Added request

[Question] Program comparable to Spectator Mode of Warcraft Machinima Tool?