0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I looked through the forum first, want basic source code

I am a C# programmer with a lot of experience who has also worked some in C++ and ASM. I do it for a living. I have written a lot of bots, but mostly just simple bots for Flash games or fishbots for WoW, always completely out of process just scanning pixels and sending keys and mouse clicks.

What I really want is just the basic C# code giving an example of how to read the process memory and interact with the game without the bot needing full control of the computer, like all my bots. I know it is being done here. I'm not asking for your hard earned finished product, but spot me the basics if you will.

I have an AutoIt script that works well for fishing. I wrote it to catch a Sewer Rat pet because the regular bots didn't click the extra screen to loot it. I've made huge gold with it and it is not detectable. If anyone is interested, I'll share it privately.

My email address is [email protected]

yes, I looked through the forum first, want basic source code