Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rotation Bot - What can you recommend?

Hey guys,

I was still active in Shadowlands and really enjoyed using a rotation bot. Not because I wanted to be the best or be at the top of any leaderboards, I just wanted to make my life in WoW easier and focus on things other than doing damage.

In Shadowlands I still paid about 30€ a month for a rotation bot and had a lot of fun with it.
    But since I've had a longer break and can't remember which rotation bot I used, I wanted to ask you which one you can currently recommend. Which one is good and doesn't cost 100 or 150€ a month?
    Surely the people who developed it want to earn something, but unfortunately that much money is far too much. Gametime 13€ okay, 30-40€ Rotation Bot okay, I can still afford it, but unfortunately I can't afford more.

What are your experiences and what would you recommend?
    It's important that it doesn't cost more than 40€ a month and that the bot does a good job, but is also always up to date.

Rotation Bot - What can you recommend?