Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ProbablyEngine] Imogen's PvP Windwalker and Feral

Imogen's PvP Windwalker

So the lack of PvP profiles on PQR and PE is starting to disturb me, so I am proposing that I simply make my own instead. These profiles will be free, for the time being, and I will implement logic and requests as I can and as possible. DSL is a new language to me, and I am more familiar with Lua and such, but I am willing to sit down and learn. After watching the out-of-the-box PvP package, I noticed a few simple optimizations that can be created to increase DPS output immensely, and my monk is only 64 at the moment. The profile will be built with the moves I have available to me, so expect it to grow as I level it, albeit slowly. I will also work on a PvP druid profile, but I do not yet know the limits of this language, so it may or may not be optimal.

Releases
    Monk
    Windwalker
    (In Developement)

Druid
    Feral
    (In Developement)

An always up to date thread can be found over at https://probablyengine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=485
    Last edited by ImogenOC; 11-23-2013 at 09:47 AM.

[ProbablyEngine] Imogen's PvP Windwalker and Feral
    ImogenOC's Avatar Contributor ProbablyEngine Community Manager
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changelogs

Changelog - Windwalker (Unreleased)
    v0.0.0 - Developement has begun. Working off SimCraft and out-of-box rotation.
    v0.0.1 - Prevented Energizing Brew from casting immediately on battle start. Added Chi Wave logic, preventing overhealing by chi wave in opener. Prioritized over Expel Harm. Expel harm health percentage lowered to retain heal as needed.
    v0.0.2 - Implemented better FoF logic, now used to bring enemies to critical health. Disable logic implemented, WILL NOT ROOT. Disable as opener.
    v0.0.3 - Touch of Karma logic implemented. ToK on sub-critical health (35%), used as emergency bubble instead of shield. Should intercept most burst attempts at critical HP.
    v0.0.4 - Added Chi Brew into Cooldowns rotation. Will Chi Brew when available, in combat, if you have no chi. May change to work as a finisher or tiger's eye filler.
    v0.1.0 - Added Paralysis on shift modifier, on mouseover... May not work, need's testing.
    Last edited by ImogenOC; 11-23-2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Moved Changelogs