Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ProbablyEngine] Combat Carnage NevoDarks Quality Combat Profile.

Includes!
    • Full Simcraft dps rotation. (with minor modifications).
    • Hotkeys for Cloak, Smokebomb and Redirect!
    • Engineering synapse springs supported!
    • AoE Rotation for 7+ Targets, (Use blade flurry manually for less may consider automation later).
    • Healthstone at low hp!
    • Shiv with leeching poison at low HP to heal.
    • Tricks of the trade focus target.
    • All racials supported!
    • All DPS Talents supported

Suggested talents/Glyphs
    Shadow focus / Anticipation / Leeching poison
    Glyph of expose armor(this one is practically required unless somebody else is doing sunders), Glyph of blade flurry / your choice

Feel free to comment on everything it does wrong / everything that should be added to increase dps or utility or anything really!

Since i made some minor changes and added anticipation support i am now beating my SimC predicted DPS will upload pictures soon(TM)

To be added (SOON TM)
    • Further improvements and tweaks to rotation.
    • Small pre combat rotation to buff SnD with MFD then potion + stealth.
    • Survival cool downs properly implemented.
    • Perfection!
    • Support for every dps talent DONE
    • Use of feint to mitigate damage

DOWNLOAD BUTTON IS >>HERE<<

ChangeLog
    Code:
    V1.0.2 Added anticipation support and logic Fixed, berserking issue, Added nightstalker talent support

V1.0.1 RIP

V1.0.0 Release version
    Last edited by Nevodark; 11-22-2013 at 02:05 PM.

[ProbablyEngine] Combat Carnage NevoDarks Quality Combat Profile.
    PrettyStandard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly surprised you came up with the idea that MFD is better than Anticipation.

Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PrettyStandard View Post
    Oddly surprised you came up with the idea that MFD is better than Anticipation.
    Marked for Death -- Potentially a slight lead for largest boost to single target DPS.

Anticipation -- Potentially slightly less DPS, but a huge convenience and easier to work with.
    (From EJ)

I take it this is because MFD Generates 5 combo points whilst anticipation only stores 5 excess which you have to generate via the normal means.
    Allso because PE is doing everything for you it dosent care much for convenience.

Regardless which one is better i will be adding anticipation support soon, for now it should work fine if you decide to take it anyways and will just catch any excess combo points during shadowblades

Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New version out!

• Anticipation now works correctly and unloads CP hard during deep insight.
    • Vanish now works with nightstalker talent if its enabled (Phat ambush crits in deep insight is funny)
    • General fine tuneing / changes i forgot.

katuro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this work while leveling?

Dragnar86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are there any plans for ìmporting synapse strings to the cc?

Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by katuro View Post
    does this work while leveling?
    Im not actually sure. I see no reason it shouldnt. the only way to test is to try it.

Originally Posted by Dragnar86 View Post
    Hey, Not sure what you mean by this? Currently Synapse springs should be used when shadow blades is used, im unable to test as im not an engineer however.

Enuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE WORK!

First some feedback:
    I did 3x10mil tests and 3x10min tests, in all cases your rotation outperform currently best PQR Combat Rogue rotation, starl1te's, in between 3-4k, with 7-10k higher initial burst so its a nice base atm, keep building on top of it!

In multiple targets test (up to 7) your rotation underperform starl1te's rotation for by 5-10k. I guess that that CP usage out of combat and Redirect not being implemented are to blame for that.

---Now, for 20-40mins as i was actually playing the game with your rotation, not AFKing while doing those tests, i have some suggestions:

1. Implement Redirect, i dont see it used at all as in ST and AoE rotations.

2. I see that rotation does not use pooled CPs out of combat, i would suggest something like this: HP>85 and SND <10s to use it on SND, if HP<80 use it on Recup, if HP>90 and SND>15s and redirect is on CD use it on Recup.. Anyhow, its up to you to figure it out how it will be used, i just wanted to suggest to add it since pooled CPs are wasted after few secs when you are OOC. For better suggestions you might want to look into starl1te rotation.

---Now, for few bugs:

1. I see far to often that MfD, when its used, is completely overwriting pooled CPs, mainly pooled 5CPs are wasted on nothing since they got overwritten. I wasnt sure about this so i had to do several tests to confirm it, so im sure about it now. All in all i see that MfD, when used, its used on top of already pooled CPs and sometimes it just sits there out of CD for no reason.

2. Interrupts sometimes fails.

3. Poisons are applied twice.

Im back into the game today after break since 5.1 patch, im mediocore Rogue as Rogue is not my Main, nor im hardocore player ATM cause of RL stuff, so with all that being said, even like that, i see far to many wasted CPs. I guess that someone better could spot even more stuff. With "CDs on" and hitting one target your rotation shines, however, cause of the bugs above and Redirect not being implemented, its underperforming in fights with up to 7 targets (that is in multiple target fights where you do your ST rotation).

All in all its really good start for ST fights so keep it up, i can hardly wait to see how your rotation grows even better, you can be sure that ill test it extensively! <3
    Last edited by Enuma; 11-30-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enuma View Post
    NICE WORK!

First some feedback:
    I did 3x10mil tests and 3x10min tests, in all cases your rotation outperform currently best PQR Combat Rogue rotation, starl1te's, in between 3-4k, with 7-10k higher initial burst so its a nice base atm, keep building on top of it!

In multiple targets test (up to 7) your rotation underperform starl1te's rotation for by 5-10k. I guess that that CP usage out of combat and Redirect not being implemented are to blame for that.

---Now, for 20-40mins as i was actually playing the game with your rotation, not AFKing while doing those tests, i have some suggestions:

1. Implement Redirect, i dont see it used at all as in ST and AoE rotations.

2. I see that rotation does not use pooled CPs out of combat, i would suggest something like this: HP>85 and SND <10s to use it on SND, if HP<80 use it on Recup, if HP>90 and SND>15s and redirect is on CD use it on Recup.. Anyhow, its up to you to figure it out how it will be used, i just wanted to suggest to add it since pooled CPs are wasted after few secs when you are OOC. For better suggestions you might want to look into starl1te rotation.

---Now, for few bugs:

1. I see far to often that MfD, when its used, is completely overwriting pooled CPs, mainly pooled 5CPs are wasted on nothing since they got overwritten. I wasnt sure about this so i had to do several tests to confirm it, so im sure about it now. All in all i see that MfD, when used, its used on top of already pooled CPs and sometimes it just sits there out of CD for no reason.

2. Interrupts sometimes fails.

3. Poisons are applied twice.

Im back into the game today after break since 5.1 patch, im mediocore Rogue as Rogue is not my Main, nor im hardocore player ATM cause of RL stuff, so with all that being said, even like that, i see far to many wasted CPs. I guess that someone better could spot even more stuff. With "CDs on" and hitting one target your rotation shines, however, cause of the bugs above and Redirect not being implemented, its underperforming in fights with up to 7 targets (that is in multiple target fights where you do your ST rotation).

All in all its really good start for ST fights so keep it up, i can hardly wait to see how your rotation grows even better, you can be sure that ill test it extensively! <3
    ! wall of text

First of all thanks for the great feedback a few people have told me the burst is great and im not 100% sure why tbh!

Currently redirect is on Left ALT but even personally i barely use it or get it to transfer before new points being applied ill have a go at makeing it use it automatically,

Same for the wasted combopoints i plan to try and fix that as soon as i can

Theres currently a mistake in the AoE rotation so its still applying rupture instead of ignoreing it which i fixed but may have forgotten to upload which could be causeing the low aoe dps,

As for the issues with mfd ive not noticed this personally it should only activate when the player is at 0 combopoints which is why it might sometimes not be used on cooldown, are you 100% sure its not just useing MFD as you evis or something ? i cant remeber if MFD is off the gcd.

Interrupts failing is probably more the fault of PE im not sure though, By fail do you mean kick to early / to late / kicks on no cast ?

Poisons being applied twice is something PE does again, there was a way to fix it but i was to lazy to implement it i normally just break the cast manually ^^

Again thanks for the great feedback and ill look into the issues.

Originally Posted by Dragnar86 View Post
    They should work currently, not got engineering atm so its hard to test. (on a side note if anyone wants to do RaF with me in EU so i can get another rogue with engineering that would be nice! )
    Last edited by Nevodark; 12-01-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Enuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np lad, good to see that rotation author is fast on replies and that he can accept negative as do positive comments.

As for AoE that you mentioned, i havent used AoE rotation at all, rather i was in fights with multiple targets where you use single target rotation (up to 7 targets). There's a DPS loss there as Redirect is not used, so rotation fails to use 3+ CPs quite often as you switch from target to target and thus its impacting DPS.

As for failed interrupts, they are sometimes not cast at all, its rather rarely so i guess, as you said, its PE issue it self.

As for MfD, ill test it more today and provide you with the feedback.

Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enuma View Post
    Np lad, good to see that rotation author is fast on replies and that he can accept negative as do positive comments.

As for AoE that you mentioned, i havent used AoE rotation at all, rather i was in fights with multiple targets where you use single target rotation (up to 7 targets). There's a DPS loss there as Redirect is not used, so rotation fails to use 3+ CPs quite often as you switch from target to target and thus its impacting DPS.

As for failed interrupts, they are sometimes not cast at all, its rather rarely so i guess, as you said, its PE issue it self.

As for MfD, ill test it more today and provide you with the feedback.
    okay thanks! should be on my rogue tonight to test it and change it a bit more.

What i meant with the aoe still casting rupture was it dosnt stop useing rupture when blade flurry is active that someone else told me about, i fixed it (i think) but forgot to update the OC thread as i spend more time on the PE fourms atm.
    Last edited by Nevodark; 12-01-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Hunterkris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to add a Toggle for keeping Recuperate up?
    Last edited by Hunterkris; 12-03-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Erikrsson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if all works fine, but after 180s on a dummy I did ~180k with your rotation & the latest version of PE. I'm 564 ilvl, then I've decided to do my own rotation and pulled out 220k dps. No flasks, buffs, prepots - no vanish or preparation.

I start my fights this way - stealth -> ambush, revealing strike, 2x sinister strike -> snd -> killing spree -> after killing spree ends shadow blades, adrenaline rush, synapse springs, blood fury -> spam sinister strike, keep snd up, keep revealing strike up, 5cp eviscerates. That's it.

Both tests were pulled from the same spot, stationary. Didn't move at all, just let my fingers do the dps job.

I've also tried the "best" free pve profile for combat and despite it using rupture which is in theory a dps increase, it was still pulling less than I do manually. Any ideas?

I'll do some longer tests soon, post the results as well.

//Edit: I was right. Despite my "Sloppy BJ" rotation I've developed while being a lazy ****, I'm still doing more... not exactly more per se, as I've skipped 4 parts from your rotation, but after 5 minutes on a dummy I did just 2,1k dps less, while messing a bit with 1-2 cp eviscerates during my cooldowns... something my fingers tend to do. I'm not a rogue veteran, as I only have like 30 days played on this rogue, used to be a DK before.

My "Sloppy BJ" rotation never uses weakened armor, just revealing strike and completely skips rupture. Didn't use vanish & preparation as well - conclusion - if I executed a perfect rotation without a single screw up, applying 3 stacks of weakened armor & keeping 5cp ruptures up I'd outperform it anyway, but still, for a rotation for a relatively fresh bot it is a great outcome, no doubt.

http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-234543.html

65625716dmg/5min (218752/s) - ProbablyEngine, 5 min. Carnage rotation

64991348dmg/5min (216637/s) - SloppyBJ rotation,no vanish & preparation at all, skipping rupture & weakened armor stacks.

Should you remove rupture dmg from the ProbablyEngine 5minute session, it does less dmg than I did, despite having the 3 stacks of weakened armor(I unfortunately can't remove that from the damage list, so the final dmg is still a bit higher than it should be) it did 63926044dmg/5min, which is 213086/s.

However, let's not forget that dpsing a dummy with no mechanics to avoid is ridiculously easy, therefore these results shouldn't be considered 100% accurate, as you had 100% uptime on the boss and the final dps with or without the bot will still depend on how good you perform(movement wise, avoiding mechanics, getting as much boss uptime as possible while not dying to shit on the ground). If you are a newbie or a mediocre rogue, this is defnitely a good thing to have if you want to perform very good while focusing not on dpsing, but on avoiding crap AND having a good dps output.

Final conclusion - 10/10 - would use.
    Last edited by Erikrsson; 12-05-2013 at 03:57 PM.

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erikrsson you still haven't got a clue what you are doing, and apparently you didn't learn your lesson from when starl1te and I explained the basics of testing DPS rotations in my thread. A single 5 minute parse isn't going to tell you anything useful, and the rest of your ramblings don't even make any sense, it sounds like you are saying that you would do better than the profile if it were not for reasons x, y and z but that is just inane speculation.

The last time you tried to prove that you were "better than the profile" your screenshots actually showed the complete opposite. You don't offer any useful feedback because you seemingly don't know anything about the class, perhaps you should go and spend some time studying the mechanics, read the theorycrafting on EJ/MMO-C etc. so you can actually make a meaningful contribution. Given that this is a Combat profile I'm interested to know how you were casting Envenom for example...
    Last edited by vitalic; 12-05-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Erikrsson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    Erikrsson you still haven't got a clue what you are doing, and apparently you didn't learn your lesson from when starl1te and I explained the basics of testing DPS rotations in my thread. A single 5 minute parse isn't going to tell you anything useful, and the rest of your ramblings don't even make any sense, it sounds like you are saying that you would do better than the profile if it were not for reasons x, y and z but that is just inane speculation.

The last time you tried to prove that you were "better than the profile" your screenshots actually showed the complete opposite. You don't offer any useful feedback because you seemingly don't know anything about the class, perhaps you should go and spend some time studying the mechanics, read the theorycrafting on EJ/MMO-C etc. so you can actually make a meaningful contribution. Given that this is a Combat profile I'm interested to know how you were casting Envenom for example...
    Jesus, a mistake. Eviscerates I meant, old habits from when I've played assassination. Anyway, I've checked the rotation on Nazgrim HC, and it bugged out @ casting Expose Armor, it didn't want to keep dpsing as the boss was immune to that skill. The very moment I've changed my target to an add it was working fine, so here's something to work on - assuming that PE has that kind of a function which detects which bosses are immune to a skill and then skips it in the rotation. Worked flawlessly on Dark Shamans HC.

Now, Vitalic, as I've mentioned in my previous post, I know it's not a reliable test and I said it's not accurate... these dummy tests are just something I tend to do to get a glance of how the bot performs IN GENERAL, as in if it doesn't skip stuff or simply lags. I'm no genius, but I'm not that ****ing dumb either, so how about a little common sense, huh? I did mention that the bot will be much better for people who aren't on a Noxe/Smootie-like level when it comes to raiding.
    Last edited by Erikrsson; 12-05-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast