0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Avenging Wrath GotAK Holy Avenger BloddFury Berserking Trinkets Gloves are supposed to work.
    What about exection sentence now? Auto fire when ready?

[PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles
    Master34's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know what Headhunterz2k10 mean by flicking....i have this too...can you send me you cellular number....i will send you a video of what it does... look like the profile spam too much, too fast, too quick or too early the next spell in the rotation...

divine shield queuing do not work....when i click it....i see the message in the chat...but nothing happened, Same for Hand of Salv and Hand of Protection...
    Blinding light and Fist of justice look like perfect tho
    Last edited by Master34; 10-31-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Rocketbird's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg why you always update your profiles with so much cool stuff when I am AFK (400KM) :-( hope your paladin profile will fit all my needs now (prot/holy) ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Headhunterz2k10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Master34 View Post
    i know what Headhunterz2k10 mean by flicking....i have this too...can you send me you cellular number....i will send you a video of what it does... look like the profile spam too much, too fast, too quick or too early the next spell in the rotation...
    yes thats what i mean ^^

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by horseyshane View Post
    Hand of freedom is not firing with the /hofree macro still. Hand of purity firing Bop
    Oh true I forgot that, fixed now (3.03 is up)

What about exection sentence now? Auto fire when ready?
    See PQI setting. Auto is when inquisition is up and avenging wrath cooldown is more than 15 sec or avenging wrath is active. Auto is meant to stack it with other CDs but might need some more love. Manual is, you queue it using your spellbook ability, no more need to use a macro, the profile see you trying to use execution sentence (even a single press will do) and queues it.

divine shield queuing do not work....when i click it....i see the message in the chat...but nothing happened, Same for Hand of Salv and Hand of Protection...
    Blinding light and Fist of justice look like perfect tho
    Oh! forgot to add it to ret and holy, silly me. fixednow (3.03 is up)

Originally Posted by Rocketbird View Post
    Omg why you always update your profiles with so much cool stuff when I am AFK (400KM) :-( hope your paladin profile will fit all my needs now (prot/holy) ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300
    Oh damn forgot to ask for your schedule, I'm terribly sorry! haha

Originally Posted by Headhunterz2k10 View Post
    yes thats what i mean ^^
    Tell me if it's fixed bro (3.03)

---------------------------------------------------------

CodeMyLife 3.03
    - Fixed Blessing of Protection and Hand of Purity queues.
    - Fixed Divine Shield.
    - Fixed "Flickering"
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-31-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

Blackjetta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx again for that great release CML, its awesome. I have one small request. Would you be able to tie engineering gloves with execution sentence on auto even when actice cd is not on since they scale awesomely together and have same 1 min timer. If you can do that your profile will go from perfect to even more perfect lol

Thx

edit: after writing this post i went and tried your 3.03 update and ret is not working. it only casts exorcism and TV at 3 HP not sure if im doing something wrong or there is an actual problem
    Last edited by Blackjetta; 10-31-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blackjetta View Post
    Thx again for that great release CML, its awesome. I have one small request. Would you be able to tie engineering gloves with execution sentence on auto even when actice cd is not on since they scale awesomely together and have same 1 min timer. If you can do that your profile will go from perfect to even more perfect lol

Thx

edit: after writing this post i went and tried your 3.03 update and ret is not working. it only casts exorcism and TV at 3 HP not sure if im doing something wrong or there is an actual problem

Same for me 3,03....only hammer of wrath and exorcism....no crusader strike...no judgement etc...

and for the activecooldown....can u add... lifebloom and potion of mogu power?

And something else i found....when your target have exactly 20% HP...he dont cast hammer of wrath... you forgot to put a = after the <
    Last edited by Master34; 10-31-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Ognos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another thing I have found: Profile uses healthstone even out of combat. Just need to add a combat check and return false whatnot

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx

Thanks for the report, seems it was a wrong id for glyph of mass exorcism. fixed (3.04)

Originally Posted by Ognos View Post
    another thing I have found: Profile uses healthstone even out of combat. Just need to add a combat check and return false whatnot
    Good idea, done. (3.04)

Same for me 3,03....only hammer of wrath and exorcism....no crusader strike...no judgement etc...

and for the activecooldown....can u add... lifebloom and potion of mogu power?

And something else i found....when your target have exactly 20% HP...he dont cast hammer of wrath... you forgot to put a = after the <
    Thanks for the report, seems it was a wrong id for glyph of mass exorcism. also good thank for reporting HoW fixed (3.04)

Thanks for reporting!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    CodeMyLife 3.04
    - Now Healthstones under combat check.
    - Fixed Retribution Mass Exorcism Glyph.
    - Fixed Hammer of wrath at 20% instead of under 20%.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx CML for the quick fix I'll give that a try tonight when I get home. And like I said in my earlier post making engineering gloves use auto in sync with ES would be awesome even when activecooldowns is not on. I'm pretty sure most of the raiders don't use activecooldowns as you sometimes wanna delay them for bl or other raid event. But gloves and es should be used on cd since they have a short cd Thx

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx CML for the quick fix I'll give that a try tonight when I get home. And like I said in my earlier post making engineering gloves use auto in sync with ES would be awesome even when activecooldowns is not on. I'm pretty sure most of the raiders don't use activecooldowns as you sometimes wanna delay them for bl or other raid event. But gloves and es should be used on cd since they have a short cd Thx
    What I did is: if the profile detect a failed Execution Sentence it will click gloves then trinkets then Execution Sentence. That beign said, if you accidentally place the ES between two habilities my mod will not work. your ES will be thrown without activating annything. Make sure you throw it during a GCD and all will be fine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I did is: if the profile detect a failed Execution Sentence it will click gloves then trinkets then Execution Sentence. That beign said, if you accidentally place the ES between two habilities my mod will not work. your ES will be thrown without activating annything. Make sure you throw it during a GCD and all will be fine.
    3.1.4 Is Very close to perfect... maybe add Lifebloom (Herbalist perk cooldown) and Potion of Mogu Power in /activecooldown?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not too sure what you mean by a failed ES Is that whit the PQI setting of ES on auto or does it have to be done manually?

Edit : Nevermind I see how it works now and it works awesome thx a lot.

One more question/request Is Double Jeopardy coded in to Judge focus target when you have the double jeo buff?
    Last edited by Blackjetta; 11-01-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3.1.4 Is Very close to perfect... maybe add Lifebloom (Herbalist perk cooldown) and Potion of Mogu Power in /activecooldown?

Edit: Message: ...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1078: script ran too long
    Time: 11/01/13 10:37:32
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `type'
    ...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1078: in function <...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1074>
    ...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:995: in function `method'
    ...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:643: in function <...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:640>
    ...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:701: in function <...vUI\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:688>

sometime got this error after a combat...

Edit: In tank spec in LFR...when we have a lot of mobs....my FPS drop so low....i can play at all....when i turn off pqr...my fps become as normal....i try to check or uncheck the no facing box in pqi...but nothing different...
    Last edited by Master34; 11-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.

ShinyKnight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the last update, GotAK is not working *at all* for prot, and the rotation stops entirely when it tries to fire HoP on a raid member -- the mouseover icon comes up and never actually goes off (as opposed to all previously profiles when it auto-triggered).

Thoughts?

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast