[PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 446
  1. #61
    Malfunctionz's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Is there still a 3.3.5a profile available? I might be retarded, but I cant find it anywhere.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #62
    ace99ro's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    173
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    no , i had a version that didnt use it yet , gonna try it again with the new version , gonna post some results here

  3. #63
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    707
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Malfunctionz View Post
    Is there still a 3.3.5a profile available? I might be retarded, but I cant find it anywhere.
    You lucky I do. However I don't host it on my SVN as I don't really support it, I coded it for some OC user and he said his DPS went from 800 to 2000. Don't know if its good but he seemed happy with it. PM me your email address ill mail it to you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

  4. #64
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    707
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    [PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles

    Originally Posted by ace99ro View Post
    no , i had a version that didnt use it yet , gonna try it again with the new version , gonna post some results here
    Probly the old 3.0... They were using it during second war dude, update gogogo!

    Btw you get insane gear.. I wonder is the numbers you reported decent!? I mean I don't know what would be good or not... I'm tank so I cannot compare
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-22-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

  5. #65
    Geekingitout's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    So when I am tanking bosses, and I noticed when I hit 20% or less health the PQR is not using Hammer of Wrath. My question is, is that a bug or do I have a setting wrong?

  6. #66
    Deathsmind's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Its not you that hits 20% its the boss. Not sure if you just worded that wrong or what...

  7. #67
    Geekingitout's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Deathsmind View Post
    Its not you that hits 20% its the boss. Not sure if you just worded that wrong or what...

    I did word it wrong, I meant to say boss health at 20% or less, sorry bout that.

  8. #68
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    707
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Yeah forgot to put HoW in 3.0. However Retribution 3.01 works #1. And works for tank as well.

    I did challenge scholo yesterday as Holy. Didnt heal since Firelands... Found some issues especially some regarding LoS... PQR_IsOutOfSight is broken. Seems like ill have to put an event reader for out of sights to blaklist a couple seconds.. Also had issues with auto-beacon. I'm wondering how good is it actually to beacon swap using glyph? Should I bother making it or i should make a focusbeacon and static it to a tank or something when we set focus?
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

  9. #69
    ashdale's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey, been using your prot profile for awhile now, and love it. But my main spec in holy and figured i would toss some ideas your way on the beacon question. For instance I do like the glyph to allow for easier swapping, BUT I don't swap things around the group to injured people etc... I have two options in my (hacked to ever loving nuts) version of Buba's old holy profile. I have one check box for Dont Swap Beacon, this basically if checked just ignores the function, useful for situations where your beacon needs to be on someone specific and cant move. And then I have my Auto Cast Beacon on Tank, this does a scan of current raid/party members for who was current threat situation == 3 and if they have the role of "tank" if those two conditions are met it casts beacon on them, this makes it nice and automatic when tanks do a taunt swap and the other tank takes over the function automatically swaps my beacon over to the new tank thats now tanking the boss.

    Of course an argument can be made that having the glyph + an option to swap to the raid/party member just before that member is going to recieve a DL/FL would be helpful as the current EFs etc ticking around the raid would begin to filter to them and you would gain the extra HP from the cast then have the beacon snap back to the current threat target tank, the only limiting factor there is the spell still has a 3 sec CD, but assuming you can afford for it to NOT be on the tank for that time it would generate additional HP and help emergency healing. Could be an interesting option for several fights that dont have any spikey tank dmg functions.

  10. #70
    Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    134
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    246
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Swapping beacon is very useful for 25 man raids, but anything lower and I'd suggest keeping it on a static target e.g. Tank or someone about to receive a lot of incoming damage


    “If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

  11. #71
    BHLDepression's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    For prot pallys, could you add in a que system for when I click an ability It will cast that ability next. I know soapbox uses this system and some of his profiles and it helps a ton.

  12. #72
    Harambe's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    739
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    977
    Thanks G/R
    1116/362
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Thought I would return the favor and post this in YOUR thread since you made it to be that you would rather make your issues public rather than bringing it to me directly.

    I like how you say this, when I in fact don't steal a damn thing. I work with BuBa who has actually helped me with a LOT of functions and has granted me access to a few of them. Mentally, BuBa, these people I talk to every single damn almost and I share every bit of my coding with them, If you ask them, i don't claim anything I create as private, since I don't sell "code". I sell my ability to create something that is easy for people to use, has enough features and flat out out-performs.

    With that being said, stop being bitter, a post has already been made comparing my hunter profiles and I do believe yours was one it was compared against and mine was still on top, so whats the point in bragging about creating "great functions" when your trying to boast a lackluster profile, Code?

    This is the first time I have spoken to you, or even heard you mention my name and you are over here talking trash like a little school girl without once contacting me about it, is that how you handle business or interaction with others you socially inept little twerp?

    You have been here since March of '08, I have been and selling since before you even showed up here, so who the hell are you? I can go ahead and use the same statement you have used, and say that why would I have interest in others profiles when mine is #1? Not all of my profiles are #1, i do focus on a particular few(the ones i actively play which makes testing easier). I am 1 person updating and controlling over 20 profiles, with a full time job, most of which are, for what its worth, top of the food chain. By what I see you have 3 or 4 out and not even one is comparable or better than mine so again i ask, why are you in here talking as if you are some sort of brilliant mind.

    Your 2c isn't going to get you any respect or any more people to come to your free profiles. I don't know what your intent is here making a complete shit statement like that, but get some manners kid or at least state the reason behind a prick statement like that.

    As far as contributing, i can say for a FACT i have contributed more functions to this community than you could imagine, why don't you know about it? Because I don't sit on my ass and brag about how much I have contributed because I am too damn busy between my profiles and helping others. I don't troll the forums or try to make myself a continual presence here.

    Things like SoapboxTip, KlaxxiSource which you won't know EITHER of them by that name because I released them as free information . I have spent enough of my time on this with you, next time come to me with your ****ing issues dude, don't be a shiesty little bitch and post crap like you did, even though you are new here I would have expected more out of you than that.

  13. #73
    Harambe's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    739
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    977
    Thanks G/R
    1116/362
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    PQR_IsOutOfSight

    The LOS check I have in my profiles isn't broken and works just fine, but you would have to steal that to get access to it right? But you're a genius, self proclaimed, so I am sure you can figure it out without me.

  14. #74
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    707
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Thought I would return the favor and post this in YOUR thread since you made it to be that you would rather make your issues public rather than bringing it to me directly.

    I like how you say this, when I in fact don't steal a damn thing. I work with BuBa who has actually helped me with a LOT of functions and has granted me access to a few of them. Mentally, BuBa, these people I talk to every single damn almost and I share every bit of my coding with them, If you ask them, i don't claim anything I create as private, since I don't sell "code". I sell my ability to create something that is easy for people to use, has enough features and flat out out-performs.

    With that being said, stop being bitter, a post has already been made comparing my hunter profiles and I do believe yours was one it was compared against and mine was still on top, so whats the point in bragging about creating "great functions" when your trying to boast a lackluster profile, Code?

    This is the first time I have spoken to you, or even heard you mention my name and you are over here talking trash like a little school girl without once contacting me about it, is that how you handle business or interaction with others you socially inept little twerp?

    You have been here since March of '08, I have been and selling since before you even showed up here, so who the hell are you? I can go ahead and use the same statement you have used, and say that why would I have interest in others profiles when mine is #1? Not all of my profiles are #1, i do focus on a particular few(the ones i actively play which makes testing easier). I am 1 person updating and controlling over 20 profiles, with a full time job, most of which are, for what its worth, top of the food chain. By what I see you have 3 or 4 out and not even one is comparable or better than mine so again i ask, why are you in here talking as if you are some sort of brilliant mind.

    Your 2c isn't going to get you any respect or any more people to come to your free profiles. I don't know what your intent is here making a complete shit statement like that, but get some manners kid or at least state the reason behind a prick statement like that.

    As far as contributing, i can say for a FACT i have contributed more functions to this community than you could imagine, why don't you know about it? Because I don't sit on my ass and brag about how much I have contributed because I am too damn busy between my profiles and helping others. I don't troll the forums or try to make myself a continual presence here.

    Things like SoapboxTip, KlaxxiSource which you won't know EITHER of them by that name because I released them as free information . I have spent enough of my time on this with you, next time come to me with your ****ing issues dude, don't be a shiesty little bitch and post crap like you did, even though you are new here I would have expected more out of you than that.
    Heh you contributes so much, your 118 rep shows it right.. I'm not gonna argue with you as it seems you are not gonna be honest anyway. You work with Bubba and Mentally? How come they do not say the same thing, should I thrust you or them?

    Of course i do not get manners towards you but it seems I do get manners as the only people I will ever have problems with are people like you.

    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    The LOS check I have in my profiles isn't broken and works just fine, but you would have to steal that to get access to it right? But you're a genius, self proclaimed, so I am sure you can figure it out without me.
    That's exactly what I said. Selfish. I do not see you much in the Developer's thread helping other devs.

    You are funny!
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

  15. #75
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    707
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by ashdale View Post
    Hey, been using your prot profile for awhile now, and love it. But my main spec in holy and figured i would toss some ideas your way on the beacon question. For instance I do like the glyph to allow for easier swapping, BUT I don't swap things around the group to injured people etc... I have two options in my (hacked to ever loving nuts) version of Buba's old holy profile. I have one check box for Dont Swap Beacon, this basically if checked just ignores the function, useful for situations where your beacon needs to be on someone specific and cant move. And then I have my Auto Cast Beacon on Tank, this does a scan of current raid/party members for who was current threat situation == 3 and if they have the role of "tank" if those two conditions are met it casts beacon on them, this makes it nice and automatic when tanks do a taunt swap and the other tank takes over the function automatically swaps my beacon over to the new tank thats now tanking the boss.

    Of course an argument can be made that having the glyph + an option to swap to the raid/party member just before that member is going to recieve a DL/FL would be helpful as the current EFs etc ticking around the raid would begin to filter to them and you would gain the extra HP from the cast then have the beacon snap back to the current threat target tank, the only limiting factor there is the spell still has a 3 sec CD, but assuming you can afford for it to NOT be on the tank for that time it would generate additional HP and help emergency healing. Could be an interesting option for several fights that dont have any spikey tank dmg functions.
    I totally love the idea. Thank you very much!

    Originally Posted by Aegeus View Post
    Swapping beacon is very useful for 25 man raids, but anything lower and I'd suggest keeping it on a static target e.g. Tank or someone about to receive a lot of incoming damage
    Okay I will make a way to use it on raid as well. Probably a Selection in PQI or something. Thank you bro!

    Originally Posted by BHLDepression View Post
    For prot pallys, could you add in a que system for when I click an ability It will cast that ability next. I know soapbox uses this system and some of his profiles and it helps a ton.
    I like to make macros that can be used with keybinds. Mouse clicks is good for dummy fight but for raiding you should use mouse for orienting toon rather than clicking imo. What ability did you have in mind?
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [PQR] Nova Team Profiles
    By bu_ba_911 in forum WoW Bot Maps And Profiles
    Replies: 2341
    Last Post: 07-02-2018, 03:56 AM
  2. [PQR] Gabbz Mage Profiles
    By Gabbz in forum WoW Bot Maps And Profiles
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 08:00 PM
  3. {PQR} Windwalker Raid Profile - Wanted
    By fish221171 in forum WoW Bot Maps And Profiles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:01 AM
  4. PQR - DK Blood profiles - none of them work :(
    By zambeaux in forum WoW Bot Maps And Profiles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 07:44 AM
  5. PQR PVP Hunter profile?
    By aLorzy91 in forum WoW Bots Questions & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:32 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search