0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    I am working on enhance right now. It will have nova frame integrated plus all lvl 90 talents and I think what is it lvl 60 is the other dps talents will also all be implemented.

Totemic projection is actually simple all that needs to be checked since we are melee is our distance from totems and if we exceed preset distance will cast the spell. Now does totemic projection when clicked have an aoe circle where you select the place you want to drop it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I does have a targeting circle, I currently use

PHP Code:
    if IsLeftAltKeyDown() 
    and 
    not GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() 
    and 
    not UnitChannelInfo("player")
    and 
    UnitAffectingCombat("player"
    and 
    IsSpellKnown(108287
    and 
    select(2,GetSpellCooldown(108287)) < 
        thenCastSpellByName
    (tostring(GetSpellInfo(108287)))
        if 
    SpellIsTargeting() then CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop() end  

return true
    end 
    It works fine I was more so just suggesting adding it into the frame options of things to bind.

[PQR] Rubim Profiles
    kuukuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're not quitting work on monks after all? Gotta keep me updated on this stuff man :P Like send me a Skype message or something haha. I'll update your listings on the community thread if you're still working on them.
    Former PQR Developer

Rubim's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    So you're not quitting work on monks after all? Gotta keep me updated on this stuff man :P Like send me a Skype message or something haha. I'll update your listings on the community thread if you're still working on them.
    Leave it that way.

Monks will have way less features and updates, at least, if you try to compare then with my DK's.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/385569-pqr-death-knight-monk-tank-dps-profiles.html#post2582063

Hordeglider's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, just thinking that I can play with Unholy DK again is making me hawt!
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hordeglider View Post
    OMG, just thinking that I can play with Unholy DK again is making me hawt!
    You just miss Timmy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

chumii's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rubim,

i just downloaded your profiles cause i am looking for a nice prot warri profile with the nova framework. its working nice, but i have one problem with shield block and barrier. I tried to make /rcast macros for Shield Block, Shield Barrier and Shockwave, but only shockwave works.

these are my macros

#showtooltip Shockwave
    /rcast Shockwave
    #showtooltip Shield Barrier
    /rcast Shield Barrier
    #showtooltip Shield Block
    /rcast Shield Block
    i will try to describe whats happening, please excuse me, english is not my native language...

so, the shockwave macro works, like i said (well it spams "casting..." but i can live with that). Shield Block and Barrier both dont work, they only repeat the last chat message from shockwave.. so if I queued shockwave last, barrier and block write "Queue: Shockwave (46968)" in my chat. If I unqueued Shockwave, both write "Removed: Shockwave (46968)" every time i press the macro. (just tested /rcast shouts while writing this.. same happens with both shouts)

and it seems that it doesnt use shield block at all, which is very nice for fights like wind lord meljarak in hof.. just wanted to test your profiles and got ripped two times in lfr with ilvl 500 :(

maybe you could take a look at it? or is it possible to enable shield block by default? i think sheurons profile has a function like that..
    and a bit off-topic: is it possible two safe hotkeys i changed in /nova ? i would like to change heroic leap and pause buttons, but on every relog, it goes back to standart settings.. (leap on left alt)

daveyboyuk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    getting lua error on prot warrior when i start it , basicly it spams the error until i manually use commanding shout

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daveyboyuk View Post
    getting lua error on prot warrior when i start it , basicly it spams the error until i manually use commanding shout
    Always post the lua error, it may just seem like a bunch of junk but it's actually easy to find the root of the problem with it. Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! so you don't have to post the long code in the thread though :P.

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    Hi Rubim,

i just downloaded your profiles cause i am looking for a nice prot warri profile with the nova framework. its working nice, but i have one problem with shield block and barrier. I tried to make /rcast macros for Shield Block, Shield Barrier and Shockwave, but only shockwave works.

these are my macros

i will try to describe whats happening, please excuse me, english is not my native language...

so, the shockwave macro works, like i said (well it spams "casting..." but i can live with that). Shield Block and Barrier both dont work, they only repeat the last chat message from shockwave.. so if I queued shockwave last, barrier and block write "Queue: Shockwave (4696" in my chat. If I unqueued Shockwave, both write "Removed: Shockwave (4696" every time i press the macro. (just tested /rcast shouts while writing this.. same happens with both shouts)

and it seems that it doesnt use shield block at all, which is very nice for fights like wind lord meljarak in hof.. just wanted to test your profiles and got ripped two times in lfr with ilvl 500

maybe you could take a look at it? or is it possible to enable shield block by default? i think sheurons profile has a function like that..
    and a bit off-topic: is it possible two safe hotkeys i changed in /nova ? i would like to change heroic leap and pause buttons, but on every relog, it goes back to standart settings.. (leap on left alt)
    Wrong macros.

https://code.google.com/p/pqr-profil...ki/WarriorProt

As i said earlier:
    /rcast ShieldBarrier

not

/rcast Shield Barrier

=

Post lua error.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/385569-pqr-death-knight-monk-tank-dps-profiles.html#post2582063

Ronnotter's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    these are my macros

Try /rcast ShieldBarrier and /rcast ShieldBlock

daveyboyuk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message: [string "-------------------------------------------..."]:702: Usage: UnitBuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    Time: 02/21/13 20:21:59
    Count: 54
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `UnitBuff'
    [string "-------------------------------------------..."]:702: in function `PQ_AuraInfo'
    [string "if not PlayerCombat ..."]:33: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

here is the lua im getting from starting the prot warrior profile seems like its bug with shouts as when i use commanding shout it stops

tropical's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any PVP profiles for dk's being made anytmie soon?

spearfish's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its also spamming this on windwalker profile as well

26x <string>:"-------------------------------------------...":695: Usage: UnitBuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    <in C code>
    <string>:"-------------------------------------------...":695: in function "PQ_AuraInfo"
    <string>:"local SPELL = 115921 ...":19: in function "?"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":760: in function "PQR_NextAbility"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":533: in function "PQR_ExecuteRotation"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":289: in function <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":214

Locals:
    i = 1
    unit = nil
    (for index) = 1
    (for limit) = 4
    (for step) = 1
    x = 1

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spearfish View Post
    its also spamming this on windwalker profile as well

26x <string>:"-------------------------------------------...":695: Usage: UnitBuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    <in C code>
    <string>:"-------------------------------------------...":695: in function "PQ_AuraInfo"
    <string>:"local SPELL = 115921 ...":19: in function "?"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":760: in function "PQR_NextAbility"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":533: in function "PQR_ExecuteRotation"
    <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":289: in function <string>:"if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then...":214

Locals:
    i = 1
    unit = nil
    (for index) = 1
    (for limit) = 4
    (for step) = 1
    x = 1
    Wierd, thats a problem with Legacy of Emperor.

New Unholy is UP.

Same system as my 2H Frost, no BloodTap support until i can find a fix for it.
    Last edited by Rubim; 02-21-2013 at 04:09 PM.

tropical's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is the new unholy profile for pvp or pve?

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345652 ... LastLast