Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think thats where camreonmc88 went wrong as well, people need to target mobs and penance if bot already doesnt do it.

[PQR]PVE Disc Priest with Nova framework
    MACH9 WoW Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh so you have to have a mob targeted at all times even in 10-man raids? otherwise it won't do anything!

Also: do you switch focus to off-tank sometimes or never worry about the OT.. because in my guild the boss sometimes on my OT

Vachiusa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LiquidAtoR View Post
    For LFR and Raids it's outstanding, can't get much better than it currently is.
    But for HC parties I keep intervening in the rotation, because in my case people are dying.
    the Rotation doesn't seem to heal properly on my system.

It has to be something with my settings, reforging or whatever, since there's so many people posting here that it works great for them.
    But I see too often people dying and they seem to be ignored healingwise.

I don't know if you also play around with HonorBuddy, but if you do, have a look at the King-wow Disc profile by Atillio76.
    Generally when I run 5 man HC's I use King-Wow, and for everything else raidwise I use your profile.

Either way keep it up!

Originally Posted by cameronmc88 View Post
    Oh so you have to have a mob targeted at all times even in 10-man raids? otherwise it won't do anything!
    Just force your char in-combat by holy fire mobs, and make sure you always focus main tank
    Also: do you switch focus to off-tank sometimes or never worry about the OT.. because in my guild the boss sometimes on my OT
    Dont worry about that, focus only help you in Void Shift and auto target mobs. So it up to you!
    Last edited by Vachiusa; 02-10-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    Status: Inactive. Don't PM me, pls drop a msg to vachiusa (at) mientrung <dot> com

Thanks G/R
    22/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wwndrk View Post
    i just finished a mv10 run with the disc profile. overall fantastic performance, but i noticed that the rotation pauses for a few seconds on garajal when people enter the spirit realm. i think it tried to heal the players who just entered the totem. otherwise awesome profile
    Thanks for your feedback, will check this case soon!
    Status: Inactive. Don't PM me, pls drop a msg to vachiusa (at) mientrung <dot> com

MACH9 WoW Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good so if not in-combat I should force into combat using holy fire spell over any other spell?

Thanks G/R
    22/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good so if not in-combat I should force into combat using holy fire spell over any other spell?
    Any spell you want (moving near adds/boss or cast holy fire/penance/smite on mobs...), just for in-combat asap.

Dimonoff's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still does not update the RM with the TFT

Hoblerhans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Vachiusa.

Nice profile^^ Playing a smiter and leaving dds behind in damage is quite some fun.
    But can u pls tell me a short workaound for the "your not 90" stuff. The spamming ispretty annoying while in open world. (in dungeons theres none)

+Rep btw

Kaylo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, finally got around to do LFR ToES on my resto shaman using your 1.7 profile and i'm posting some screens from meters. I was the only resto shaman so i'm the only blue.
    I didnt have any major fps lag on protectors with event enabled like i had in a previous version. It lagged once in a while but wasnt any problem.
    I went with full default values.
    Resto shaman ilvl 484 with 8.8k spirit. Was low on mana a few times late in fights but LB spam kept me going and it was LFR so cant tell if getting OOM a few times would really cause any problems in normal/heroic raids. I forgot to remove Glyph of Riptide. If you are interested for numbers for next week without the glyph just shout.
    Thank you for a really nice profile.

Lei Shi:
    All heals

My heals

Overheals

Protectors:
    All heals

My heals

Overheals

Tsulong:
    All heals

My heals

Overheals

PS. Shout if you want me to remove the pics and only post links to the pictures for a cleaner looking thread.

Thanks G/R
    22/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaylo View Post
    Hey, finally got around to do LFR ToES on my resto shaman using your 1.7 profile and i'm posting some screens from meters. I was the only resto shaman so i'm the only blue.
    I didnt have any major fps lag on protectors with event enabled like i had in a previous version. It lagged once in a while but wasnt any problem.
    I went with full default values.
    Resto shaman ilvl 484 with 8.8k spirit. Was low on mana a few times late in fights but LB spam kept me going and it was LFR so cant tell if getting OOM a few times would really cause any problems in normal/heroic raids. I forgot to remove Glyph of Riptide. If you are interested for numbers for next week without the glyph just shout.
    Thank you for a really nice profile.

PS. Shout if you want me to remove the pics and only post links to the pictures for a cleaner looking thread.
    +rep for your feedback. Hope everyone could post perfect report like you for better profiles, thanks!

Moved to new thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2670184 ([PQR][PVE]Vachiusa healer profiles)
    Last edited by Vachiusa; 02-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415