Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok before I make big changes regarding Kil'jaeden's Cunning, I need more info. Do we make it that spells are always casted while moving (hence having 20% movement reduction most of time) or do we want it so spells are casted while moving only on buff when we use ability? Do we use ability ourselves or you want profile to use it on CD (I guess ourselves, tho I'm running out of buttons here ).
    So. gove me more info, propositions, backed up with theory please. Examples can't hurt also.

I'm postponing the release of Kil'jaeden's Cunnig update till we can get more info on how we want it. But will release other things shortly.
    Last edited by nilrem2004; 11-17-2012 at 05:33 AM.
    Supporter of Frozen.

[PQR] Nilrem Affliction Profile
    Bendecks's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    Tell me did you spec Grimoire of Sacrifice?
    Ha ha, fixed, works perfect when I bother to set talents xD

My bad for not reading!

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok profile updates are up, for public it received much better haunt management + casts another haunt if proc hits 4 shards so we get no wasted shards around on aoe fights or such
    As for Wind Lord spear and boss tables, it's for now in Exclusive profile in my signature.

@Bendecks great news, you got me worried there
    Last edited by nilrem2004; 11-17-2012 at 06:03 AM.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Phishstick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as for the Movement spells i think full rotation should stay as is and let us choose when to use the freemove+normalcast ability i mean the only place i intend on using this full time is for Garalon for other fights ei stoneguard i want it to keep casting everything it normally would the few times i have to move but that's just my opinion not sure what will produce optimal dps

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garalon? you move at garalon? I stand in middle of the room dpsing boss and dotting legs if needed and it gives me 100k+ dps
    No need to move.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, I remember during DS that Method used to have class-guides for every specific encounter how to maximize dps. the possibility to top the charts are there, it just requires clever use of game mechanics ^^

Phishstick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garalon? you move at garalon? I stand in middle of the room dpsing boss and dotting legs if needed and it gives me 100k+ dps
    No need to move.
    I am in the kite rotation lol :P

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    ah, I remember during DS that Method used to have class-guides for every specific encounter how to maximize dps. the possibility to top the charts are there, it just requires clever use of game mechanics ^^
    Yes dps depends on individual boss tactic, also on raid leaders understanding of classes. Warlock's greatest "perk" is multidotting, if you got 3 targets it's easy to do it with profile without even dropping a single dot thx to pandemic. If you got that rest is just math
    We will see what changes in 5.1 bring us though.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phishstick View Post
    I am in the kite rotation lol :P
    Well that's bad, since for kiting it's best to use tanks in 10 man, as we do + 1 healer and ocasional jump in by dps if needed. Then rest of the dps can focus on burning boss. You must remember also that if you're on 10 man and you have 2 melee burning legs not to dot it too much since they will loose their uptime on legs and they need to have 90%+ uptime on legs to do great dps. Then just focus on DPS boss + that 1 shitty leg, bring it down to like 15% and leave it, then kill it when boss is going down on like 5%
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nilrem, asking you since I use your profile and have never played some bosses as Warlock: How do you do orb-phase @ Elegon, any certain tricks or do you just target them as they come and do the normal rotation?

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nilrem, asking you since I use your profile and have never played some bosses as Warlock: How do you do orb-phase @ Elegon, any certain tricks or do you just target them as they come and do the normal rotation?
    You could do the left shift mouseover SBSS onto them then target them, or get the exclusive version and it will automatically do that for you. ;p

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orb phase? You mean the cosmic sparks in second phase? When the boss is casting and it almost ends cast SB:SEED and it will spread to all cosmic sparks, at least if you have the larger aoe talent. The first waves just dot them, when they are at 3-4 SB:SS them.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for sparks in phase 2 it really depends on how your raid setup is and do you have each member assigned to individual spark or not. We use 1 member 1 spark system and it works great. For first 4 sparks it's enough that you SB:SS on them + MG and for last one (we go for 6 debuffs on boss) you use SoulSwap glyph to insta have 10 stacks of corruption on it. You can use SB:SEED if your raid is simply spread in 2 groups and everyone is dps'ing everything, and also rises your epeen alot since it will show you did tons of spark damage while other's are much lower, but looking at a single spark you didn't doo much For SB:Seed use Mannonroth's fury so you make sure it spreads on all.
    As I said it all depends on your raid if it's a 10 man I wouldn't recommend SB:Seed since you will prolly be assigned to a single spark, on 25 man SB:Seed is a win + epeen boost :P
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allrightie, bought the DMF-trinket yesterday and got the Shado-Pan cloak so atm my warlock is better geared than my main boomkin lol. I'll have to see when I can try elegon since my locks guild havent downed him yet as my mains guild already has, will take all in consideration whenever we do though ^^ Also we're 10man.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said it all depends on your raid if it's a 10 man I wouldn't recommend SB:Seed since you will prolly be assigned to a single spark, on 25 man SB:Seed is a win + epeen boost :P
    Im doing 25 but regardless you plant the SB:SEED before the Sparks spawn so it is pretty much free dps on them and should not interact at all with your assignments. Also not3 that you have alot of corruptions ticking which will give you alot of soulshards proccs. Soul Swap sounds like a good plan with the 10 stacks of agony tough.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast