[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah thats really weak, give rep to the dev of the profile you use is the least thing you can do. Hell, I gave rep and I have yet to try it since I havent collected enough OS-gear for it.

[PQR] - Googlebee's [ThePerfectBear] Updated for MoP - Ultimate Bear Profile
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've repped you i believe. and i'd give more for this update you were talking with me about on page one.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gotten much done since the first push Teh. I need to refine this keypress, but the next version is alrready about 2k higher dps, with better uptime on either fr or sd. - added in some other support for new talents as well.

Vettic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Googlebee +Rep this profile works great!!! Keep up the good work please

expunge's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    I have gotten much done since the first push Teh. I need to refine this keypress, but the next version is alrready about 2k higher dps, with better uptime on either fr or sd. - added in some other support for new talents as well.
    I hit you up with rep before I even downloaded it. Love your profiles. Can't wait to try out the new one. I noticed SD was always up. My healers are bored most of the time.

blinkster18247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tells me the link is invalid now?

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    198 downloads and 17 whole rep so far. lol ....and people wonder why there's not as many profiles as there used to be~
    If you think that's bad on rep, try over 2k downloads and look at my rep right now :O Pretty funny as I track all my downloads on google code. Between the 3 different files I had uploaded through Cataclysm and now, I had quite a bit of downloads and it's shown a lot of the people are using the built-in PQRotation update function, so the number's can't be far off lol.

Anyways, I might be trying out this profile if I decide to go tank. Bear tanks pull epic DPS and a lot of damn threat. I have yet to find a druid tank that couldn't keep agro.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.5 is now live. Link has been updated. Sorry for Downtime as I was finalizing changes.

magenpriest's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.5 is now live. Link has been updated. Sorry for Downtime as I was finalizing changes.
    +rep. googlebee, can u give me your talent tree and glyph for guardian bear? Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by magenpriest View Post
    +rep. googlebee, can u give me your talent tree and glyph for guardian bear? Thanks!
    Contingent on the rotation you use, there are only 2 talents you will need to swap atm. You will be using either Cenarion Ward, or Renewal. Cenarion Ward is used exclusively in the FR>SD Rotation only. Also it is up to you, but I use Soul of the Forest instead of Incarnation. Incarnation while its a nice mild dps boost, and rage boost, its only 30 sec every 3 min, while Soul of the Forest generates more rage for more mitigation passively. it really depends on what your doing.

Talent Wise: Feline Swiftness (Prefer 15% movement over charge) I use Wild Charge for a couple bosses) - Cenarion Ward (Or Renewal - depending which rotation) - Mass Entanglement (Good for add control) - Soul of the Forest - Mighty Bash - and either Heart of the Wild or Natures Vigil (Still working on the Natures Vigil code for [TPB])

Glyph wise - I use Glyph of Frenzied Regen - Faerie Fire - and Might of Ursoc -

magenpriest's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contingent on the rotation you use, there are only 2 talents you will need to swap atm. You will be using either Cenarion Ward, or Renewal. Cenarion Ward is used exclusively in the FR>SD Rotation only. Also it is up to you, but I use Soul of the Forest instead of Incarnation. Incarnation while its a nice mild dps boost, and rage boost, its only 30 sec every 3 min, while Soul of the Forest generates more rage for more mitigation passively. it really depends on what your doing.

Talent Wise: Feline Swiftness (Prefer 15% movement over charge) I use Wild Charge for a couple bosses) - Cenarion Ward (Or Renewal - depending which rotation) - Mass Entanglement (Good for add control) - Soul of the Forest - Mighty Bash - and either Heart of the Wild or Natures Vigil (Still working on the Natures Vigil code for [TPB])

Ty for your suggestion!

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Natures Vigil, I would put it as a push button and leave it up to the player on when to use it. That way, it gives them a little flexibility and if they know a lot of raid Damage is going out (Like the 2nd boss in MSV) they can pop it then to help the healers out a little bit. As for Heart of the Wild, it really isn't worth much except for the added agility as while in tank form, unless your just wanting to pop a Tranquility or some Healing Touch's, it's pretty useless for using it as DPS. The tranquility and Healing Touch's then are only really worth it when you know your going to have a good 15 or so seconds of downtime while the other tank has the agro.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    For Natures Vigil, I would put it as a push button and leave it up to the player on when to use it. That way, it gives them a little flexibility and if they know a lot of raid Damage is going out (Like the 2nd boss in MSV) they can pop it then to help the healers out a little bit. As for Heart of the Wild, it really isn't worth much except for the added agility as while in tank form, unless your just wanting to pop a Tranquility or some Healing Touch's, it's pretty useless for using it as DPS. The tranquility and Healing Touch's then are only really worth it when you know your going to have a good 15 or so seconds of downtime while the other tank has the agro.
    I somewhat agree with you on Heart of the Wild, but.

The ability to keep Rejuvenation on yourself for 45 seconds when healers are low Mana is actually quite a bit. with Frenzied Regen Buff u get 40% additional healing from Rejuvenation, add In Cenarion Ward and its pretty significant. I have around 14k Agility and 20k Stamina in Bear Form, without HotW - 6% of that is a size-able increase. It gives 6% to Int Stam and Agility. not just agility.

As for how often I use it, its seldom now, but lets be honest. A lot of people using this profile are probably just starting there bear at 90. They will need the 6% agility and Stamina passives until they have better gear.

As for Natures Vigil, it will be a keypress (Which honestly is no different now if you just macro it and keybind in game)
    - I'm just working out uses for it on Emperor and Gara'jal.
    - Emperor on Gas Phases when player has Titan Cloud.
    - Garajal when Voodoo doll is on player, and target is > 60%, then again when target is at <19% for needed healing during burn phase. Its pretty easy to time for both of those situations.

But yes, in most cases Natures Vigil wins out over HotW.

calinzier's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MIND BLOWN O_O! plus rep!

gnitor's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I somewhat agree with you on Heart of the Wild, but.

The ability to keep Rejuvenation on yourself for 45 seconds when healers are low Mana is actually quite a bit. with Frenzied Regen Buff u get 40% additional healing from Rejuvenation, add In Cenarion Ward and its pretty significant. I have around 14k Agility and 20k Stamina in Bear Form, without HotW - 6% of that is a size-able increase. It gives 6% to Int Stam and Agility. not just agility.

As for how often I use it, its seldom now, but lets be honest. A lot of people using this profile are probably just starting there bear at 90. They will need the 6% agility and Stamina passives until they have better gear.

As for Natures Vigil, it will be a keypress (Which honestly is no different now if you just macro it and keybind in game)
    - I'm just working out uses for it on Emperor and Gara'jal.
    - Emperor on Gas Phases when player has Titan Cloud.
    - Garajal when Voodoo doll is on player, and target is > 60%, then again when target is at <19% for needed healing during burn phase. Its pretty easy to time for both of those situations.

But yes, in most cases Natures Vigil wins out over HotW.
    Hi, I haven't had the chance yet to try your profile but will surely do. I am actually quite new in the PQR world (and OwnedCore even though this account has been created a while ago) and wanted to try out and build my own profile to better understand how things work first before testing it in Heroics or Raids.

However on your comparison NV/HotW, I'd say that on Gara'jal you should keep HotW. You can DPS a lot and I think better help the raid overall with spamming Wrath during a burst phase. Anyway I'll closely check and understand how you built your profile and probably bother you a little bit on a few things.

Thanks for your work anyway and I'll rep you as soon as I can!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast