Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, the only change to Keg Smash is the SpellinRange code.. Someone asked for it so they weren't wasting attacks before they were in range of the mob. Maybe it's not reading it's in range now for some reason. I'll remove it for now on the live version and keep messing with it on mine. Let me know if that fixes the lag issue as well. May be bogging things down trying to check the range.

EDIT: Uploaded now. Is anyone still having the lock up issue btw?
    Last edited by kuukuu; 10-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Former PQR Developer

[PQR] Kuukuu's Brewmaster Profile Feedback and Suggestions
    garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows this doing at 90? anyone testing it?

lantus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    Hmm, the only change to Keg Smash is the SpellinRange code.. Someone asked for it so they weren't wasting attacks before they were in range of the mob. Maybe it's not reading it's in range now for some reason. I'll remove it for now on the live version and keep messing with it on mine. Let me know if that fixes the lag issue as well. May be bogging things down trying to check the range.

EDIT: Uploaded now. Is anyone still having the lock up issue btw?
    I just tested it, and it was the same, still fairly laggy for some reason, and the rotation wont start until you manually spam some abilities. I noticed that it still said version 1.3a, is that correct? The original one works well imo, but just with random lock ups . I've ran it for hours with no problems, but then sometimes it locks up after a few mobs.

Fyi, I tested this on a lvl 90.

kuukuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most current code is 1.3b so sounds like you didn't get the newest one for some reason. Also, check and make sure you have requires combat unchecked and see if you have to spam abilities still. I'm up to 20 on my monk and the rotation isn't lagging so it must be some higher level abilities causing the lag. If it's still lagging after you get 1.3b, try taking the abilities out of the rotation and adding them back one at a time until it lags. That would help me nail down the issue if it was working fine before.
    Former PQR Developer

laudon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i updated it to 1.3b. it works but i lag really bad and this is the only profile that does it :\. i'm using it on a level 44

laudon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most current code is 1.3b so sounds like you didn't get the newest one for some reason. Also, check and make sure you have requires combat unchecked and see if you have to spam abilities still. I'm up to 20 on my monk and the rotation isn't lagging so it must be some higher level abilities causing the lag. If it's still lagging after you get 1.3b, try taking the abilities out of the rotation and adding them back one at a time until it lags. That would help me nail down the issue if it was working fine before.
    elusive brew and tiger palm spam cause the lag for me.
    Last edited by laudon; 10-08-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elusive Brew I could understand possibly lagging it but tiger palm spam is literally one line of code....makes no sense. All it does is cast tp when you can't use any other ability.
    Former PQR Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First let me say great job so far!

I didn't have time to test it in an instance today, however I did test it on a training dummy for a good 10-15 min. I was able to narrow down to what was causing the drop in frame rate (hence the lag); it was the tiger palm (spam). After removing that, it worked fine. Another thing that I still had problem with is that the profile won't start right away, I've always had to manually spam some abilities first before it will take over; sometimes it will stop in the middle of a rotation also, and continues after manually using some abilities.

Oh, and in that 10-15 min on the dummy, there was no action bar lock-ups

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elusive Brew I could understand possibly lagging it but tiger palm spam is literally one line of code....makes no sense. All it does is cast tp when you can't use any other ability.
    Maybe it has something to do with the lvl 34 passive skill: Brewmaster Training - tiger palm no longer costs chi to use, and giving a stacking buff up to 3 times that can increase the next guard.

On the side note, i was also getting lua errors from running the profile, not quite sure what it translate to:

Message: [string "if select(4,UnitBuffID("player",128939)) >=..."]:1: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 10/09/12 01:21:20
    Count: 250
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "if select(4,UnitBuffID("player",128939)) >=..."]:1: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lantus View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the lvl 34 passive skill: Brewmaster Training - tiger palm no longer costs chi to use, and giving a stacking buff up to 3 times that can increase the next guard.

On the side note, i was also getting lua errors from running the profile, not quite sure what it translate to:

Message: [string "if select(4,UnitBuffID("player",128939)) >=..."]:1: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 10/09/12 01:21:20
    Count: 250
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "if select(4,UnitBuffID("player",128939)) >=..."]:1: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>
    THANK YOU! That is what I needed to figure out why Elusive Brew isn't working properly. Now I just need to figure out why it's returning nil.

EDIT: Also for your previous post there, the tp spam isn't needed so if it's lagging you then just remove it. Are you running the profile with the requires combat box unchecked? I haven't ran into an issue so far with mine with it needing any kind of manual button press to start it so I'm sort of uncertain what could be causing that.
    Last edited by kuukuu; 10-09-2012 at 04:02 AM.
    Former PQR Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.3c released.

Released another version of Elusive Brew code and cleaned up some of the other abilities. Please make a back up before running this as the higher level abilities have not been tested yet.
    Former PQR Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.3c released.

Released another version of Elusive Brew code and cleaned up some of the other abilities. Please make a back up before running this as the higher level abilities have not been tested yet.
    I just updated to the newer version, some reason in this version the bot doesn't attack. I've ran it with combat box unchecked as well as checked, and nothing works

Was getting this lua error as well:

Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/09/12 12:18:49
    Count: 2028
    Stack: [C]: in function `?'

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try removing the --Target-- ability. See if it runs then since it's not telling me what the issue is in that lua error.
    Former PQR Developer

fritt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.3c

here's the error i'm getting...

Date: 2012-10-09 13:22:47
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."] line 760:
    attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: ?()
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: PQR_NextAbility()
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: PQR_ExecuteRotation()
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289:
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214
    Locals:
    rotationNumber = 0
    nextAbility = -1
    playerChanneling = false
    (for index) = 4
    (for limit) = 1023
    (for step) = 1
    i = 4
    spellID = 0
    skipUnknown = true
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try removing the --Target-- ability. See if it runs then since it's not telling me what the issue is in that lua error.
    I started playing around in the rotation editor, just doing trial and error stuff, i was able to get it to lua error free by removing the following abilities:

- Jab
    - Elusive Brew
    - Tiger Palm

I have inserted each of the above abilities in on their own, and they all gave errors. Tiger Palm (spam) works, but when its added in, it will just spam it after one Keg Smash and one Blackout Kick since it requires zero chi because of Brewmaster Training.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast