Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Diary] Pirox: 1-60 Paladin/Priest. [51]

Pirox status:

Basic + Elite + Premium= Total around $40 EU depending on how long you want each package. Every package has to be bought individually for the functions that come with them.

More info:

PiroxBots.com Your MMO Bots developer - World of Warcraft Bot

PiroxBots.com Your MMO Bots developer - World of Warcraft Bot

Sort of like expansions in WoW, except you can have premium without elite and elite without premium..

Day 1: Bought my WoW CD key, made a new email, recruited that email. Just bought pirox one day ago, and was just banned a few hours ago for stealing some WoW Gold, so i decided to take this time to squeeze as much money as i could out of pirox. My other two (also raf linked) accounts should be unbanned wednesday if everything goes right, at which point i will use all 4 accounts with pirox, and leave updates here.

Also hoping to add:
    Great ways to make gold.
    Best route to take (between grinding/lfd/pvp/profs) so that you're prepared with your gold and/or gear when you reach your goal levels.

Started mid day, ended around the afternoon at level 10. The profile i downloaded (default ones will usually get you banned the easiest) had me dying, so instead i parked both in stormwind, turned on the PvP Bot part of Pirox and went to town. Er, actually i went to bed.

Day 2: Woke up in the morning, paladin level 16, priest level 15 and disconnected. Fixed some bugs and took them both to westfall, went back to bed. Got back up around 1-2 hours later, paladin 20 priest 19. Took pally to stormwind to get herb/mining and then let it use the profile in elwynn for a bit, meanwhile i turned on priest BG bot to let it catch up to paladin.

1-2 hours later, priest is paladins level and paladins herbing is 52, mining 16 (smelted later, got it up to 57).

This is the part where i say how grateful i am for how awesome pirox is.

Since im low on cash and this is a freshly rolled server, i set the priest up with a low level profile designed to kill mobs that drop:

Chunk of Boar Meat - Item - World of Warcraft

Which can sell for about 3-5g per stack of five on my server (12-20g per full stack=yay.)

The bot is farming these while at the same time queueing for the current BG weekend, warsong gulch. At the same time, i have my paladin farming herbing/mining and queueing for warsong gulch in sync with the paladin, meaning that im most likely getting 3x exp per BG i complete, as well as making plenty of money.

~Just finished a BG, got about 50% of my level for a losing match with only one flag capped by the alliance. 1.8k exp for said cap by my team. Guesstimating that im guarenteed AT LEAST 30-40% of my level every 25 minutes, so ill leave them in warsong.

Update: Battleground EXP is definitely the way to go, or atleast it is for BG weekends. I dont have to worry about ghostway points and all that jazz because of BG res, the bot is active enough to avoid suspicion from most players, or get rid of the BG afk debuff even if i do get it, and since ive got the bot working correctly to queue as BG, im getting atleast 10 bars per losing game, and i believe ill gain a level and a half for every game we win.

Day 3:Woke up, both characters at level 37 =D. WSG stopped being the CTA sometime during the night, and guessing by my WSG victories achivement, alliance were losing most of the matches throughout the night. Maintenance today, so i simply used the time to post up some auctions and bank other items to post up later. Trained all skills, learned 2nd tier of gathering profs ( Way behind my level =( ) tried to do a quick random, but server reset in the middle of it. Taking this time to hop on my private server and make my own profiles, so i have a lesser chance of getting banned.

Edit: Scratch that, found some pretty good ones. Problem seems to be that the lower level alliance ones...suck. Definitely going horde again once these two are 60.

Day 4:
    Botted all day yesterday using a profile for the island east of booty bay, no traffic at all. Got to 44 when i woke up this morning, logged on and used a 40-45 profile in tanaris. Waiting till midday to switch to the 45-50 tanaris profile. Around the same time my other two accounts will be unbanned, and i will arrogantly begin using my bot on my 72 druid and 59 hunter. Druid will be leveling, hunter will farm rare pets.

Update: Took druid to zangarmarsh, took hunter to felwood, and left my priest/paladin in tanaris with a 45-50 profile. Druid and hunter were farming for Captured Firefly/Disgusting Oozling respectively. Druid found it after about 5 hours, hunter found nothing and was lagging me up so i closed that window. Placed firefly on AH and logged off that window, and got off Priest/Paladin to make it slightly less suspicious of myself.

instead i made warlocks on both characters and handleveled them 1-5, then botted 5-10.

Day 5:

Left paladin/priest in zf till 50, then switched to naga profile.

Current Status:

/played- 2 days 20 hours.
    Level: 51 on both characters.
    Last edited by Phalankx; 04-08-2010 at 04:28 PM.
    You's a big bald fairy, you think I'm scared of you
    I smoked basilisk and I'll smoke you too.
    I got witches in class I got witches in the halls
    If you look under my cloak, you'll see my Hagrid size balls.
    I win at wizard duels, I win at wizard chess,
    Got platinum coated DUBS on my hogwarts express
    You can't touch me son, I drive magic cars
    I dish out big hurt you just pass out little scars!

[Diary] Pirox: 1-60 Paladin/Priest. [37]
    Phalankx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i take it no one is interested in me continuing this?

Asbert76's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i just have a question, I'm kinda new to "bots" ;D, so i wounder, Why does bots cost? Does it cost to make the bots, or the creators just do it for the money? ^^ Anyways, nice bot ^^ To bad Chunk Of boar Meat Dosent sell for that much on my server ^^

Phalankx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Asbert76 View Post
    Well, i just have a question, I'm kinda new to "bots" ;D, so i wounder, Why does bots cost? Does it cost to make the bots, or the creators just do it for the money? ^^ Anyways, nice bot ^^ To bad Chunk Of boar Meat Dosent sell for that much on my server ^^
    It costs time to make them and to buy them, and usually the creators enjoy making bots, but want compensation for their time, so they offer a fair price and get more people than they bargained for, and can actually turn it into a huge profit.

Asbert76's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well, i would want to buy a bot, but i cant ^^, Cant offer any money for a bot atm =/ And from what i heard, most Free bots are Keyloggers or Viruses.

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hence why he doesn't say use a free bot. If you want a good, reliable bot that is so far undetectable then pirox is a solid choice. you dont have to get premium either, elite works just fine for most things except it doesnt gather and do the farm and queue at the same time thing

Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first and last time I used a bot was - Mmoglider - and I have not used one since. Not because I was banned, but due to the fact I quit WoW.

I have recently been very tempted to return to World of Warcraft, but would have less time to play. This would mean a bot would come in handy.

Would you recommend Pirox as a bot that is efficient and reliable?

Phalankx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killalots View Post
    The first and last time I used a bot was - Mmoglider - and I have not used one since. Not because I was banned, but due to the fact I quit WoW.

I have recently been very tempted to return to World of Warcraft, but would have less time to play. This would mean a bot would come in handy.

Would you recommend Pirox as a bot that is efficient and reliable?
    Definitely, but follow these tips and add some common sense of your own and you'll be fine.

-Do not touch the profiles that come with pirox, or any bot fro that matter. Not because they're bad profiles, but because there are many who do this and end up leading to their downfall.

-Take a break from leveling one character to level another, or switch accounts. If you're switching accounts i suggest also changing your IP.

-Do not use or make profiles in areas with high traffic, such as botting once you log in at level 1 on a medium to high pop server, that will get you noticed sooner. When they notice you they may keep track of you, and seeing you online 24/7 will get you reported for sure. You can get seen by 1 player from levels 1-60, and be banned a week later if that player has been collecting evidence on you the entire time.

-Use the pirox forums and tutorials to your advantage, check the bans section everyday and see what people are doing wrong, and learn from their mistakes.

Far as i can tell leveling with bots in general gets you banned far more often than BG or gather botting. I used a basic autoit script to pvp bot for a while and never got banned, but got reported afk tons. Sometimes it just comes down to luck. Or lazy BG players.

Main post updated.