Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on Which condition (on ilvl or maxing secondary stat) is seraphim better then FV?i made lots of tries on dummies with lots of different profiles and always FV seems better ?

[PE] ProbablySim
    Spem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mythic level 675 plus, this is also depends on your Trinket CDs

Adauchi's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by barandeniz View Post
    on Which condition (on ilvl or maxing secondary stat) is seraphim better then FV?i made lots of tries on dummies with lots of different profiles and always FV seems better ?
    Seraphim only on single target is nearly always better in a perfect environment. Seraphim is tricky to write a profile for imho. It's never worth it in dungeons and in Highmaul only on Kargath if you do not go into the stands and then Butcher.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Released Arms Warrior rotation.

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt use whirlwind or stormbolt, both essential parts of the rotation (fury).

cant seem to find a keybind for ravager or heroic leap either.

akeon1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Adauchi View Post
    DP+FV is the winner for sure at higher item levels and when the tier gear comes out. One of the issues is that you can get bad streaks with DP+FV so I never take it. I prefer SW+FV but really it doesn't matter all that much for Highmaul since we have to tier bonus and the itemization is total garbage. Also, if your using the PvP 4 piece set, you should use DP+FV as the procs should trigger the 4 piece bonus on it.
    Not sure I'd agree with this, I dropped 5k dps using FV instead of empowered seals.

Ilvl 672

Normally sit around 33k on butcher did 28.
    Last edited by akeon1; 01-16-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    doesnt use whirlwind or stormbolt, both essential parts of the rotation (fury).

cant seem to find a keybind for ravager or heroic leap either.
    Hmm, Stormbolt is in the single target rotation but not in any of the AOE rotations. I think that is because once 2+ targets are there Stormbolt is not really supposed to be used but I could be wrong on that. Whirlwind isn't in the single target rotation, and used in multitarget if meat cleaver isn't up or if rage is over 80(for 2 targets). So it is in there For great than If you only have 100 rage instead of 120 then that could cause an issue I think.
    There is no keybind for them. Ravager should cast at your targets feet and heroic leap has to be done manually. Was planning on adding a heroic leap keybind in soon and I can probably give a toggle for you to either have ravager cast at feet or over your mouseover.

If you could give me what was happening when Whirlwind and Storm Bolt weren't casting that would be very helpful.

Originally Posted by akeon1 View Post
    Not sure I'd agree with this, I dropped 5k dps using FV instead of empowered seals.

Ilvl 672

Normally sit around 33k on butcher did 28.
    Thats odd, I'm normally around 32k in Heroic with FV at 665-669 , but Seraphim is still better for that fight (Did well in the 99th percentile with Seraphim in LFR when I was testing it, obliviously take that with a grain of salt since its LFR) . I never use Emp Seals so I can't really comment on that.
    Last edited by Adauchi; 01-16-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changes made to Retribution, see OP for info. New and improved Seraphim should be out sometime on Jan 18th. I don't get a lot of time to play on my Warrior, so any feedback on those profiles are greatly appreciated.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changes made to Retribution, see OP for info. New and improved Seraphim should be out sometime on Jan 18th. I don't get a lot of time to play on my Warrior, so any feedback on those profiles are greatly appreciated.
    Really nice job on this profile bud!

Do you have empowered seals on the horizon or pretty much scrapped the idea?
    also...and wondering if you plan to add some survivability options in there. Being able to use cleanse, flash of light and loh on yourself and raid members is pretty handy in mythic.
    Last edited by akeon1; 01-17-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akeon1 View Post
    Really nice job on this profile bud!

Do you have empowered seals on the horizon or pretty much scrapped the idea?
    Thanks. I'll have EmpS out before BRF comes out for sure because I'm sure there will be fights in it that it will do well on but it does look tricky to do.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I'll have EmpS out before BRF comes out for sure because I'm sure there will be fights in it that it will do well on but it does look tricky to do.
    Sounds good

It is not as complicated as it looks in mine,

Just stick in
    {{ { "Seal of Truth", { "player.seal != 1", "!player.buff(Maraad's Truth).duration > 3" } },
    { "Seal of Righteousness", { "player.seal != 2", "!player.buff(Liadrin's Righteousness).duration > 3", "player.buff(Maraad's Truth)" } },
    }, "talent(7, 1)" },

at the appropriate place in the priority list

and same again with

{{ { "Judgment", { "glyph(Double Jeopardy)", "target.exists", "target.enemy", "target.judgement", "player.buff(Maraad's Truth).duration < 3" }, "target" },
    { "Judgment", { "glyph(Double Jeopardy)", "focus.exists", "focus.enemy", "focus.judgement", "player.buff(Maraad's Truth).duration < 3" }, "focus" },
    { "Judgment", "player.buff(Maraad's Truth).duration < 3" },
    { "Judgment", { "glyph(Double Jeopardy)", "target.exists", "target.enemy", "target.judgement", "player.buff(Liadrin's Righteousness).duration < 3" }, "target" },
    { "Judgment", { "glyph(Double Jeopardy)", "focus.exists", "focus.enemy", "focus.judgement", "player.buff(Liadrin's Righteousness).duration < 3" }, "focus" },
    { "Judgment", "player.buff(Liadrin's Righteousness).duration < 3" }
    }, "talent(7, 1)" },

there is probably even an easier way to do it but that's just at a quick glance

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I would have started building it from the ground up. I would make more sense to build it around Judgement since that is where the swap is so thanks for saving me a ton of time. It'll be out soon after I'm done with Seraphim then.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries, scream, if you need any help. I have limited time these days but happy to help out when I can spare it.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paladin update now out. See OP for details.

barandeniz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add github support to your profile please ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast